Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are you happy today

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Are you happy today

Grumpy_Cat.jpg

Are you sure we're allowed to be happy? It seems Victoria isn't.

Isn't being happy for when something special happens? Being happy everyday makes no sense because it would make happiness normal. And then there is nothing special you can feel when something special happens.

.... not always happy, never bored, >> continually filled with joy and with the holy spirit >>

"16...you** appear as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain. " (Philippians 2:16 NASB)

**'you' = believers full of the life of Yeshua HaMashiach , immersed fully in Him....

"Acts 2:36-40King James Version (KJV)
36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call. "
40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward generation.

Acts 5:40-42Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

40 After summoning the emissaries and flogging them, they commanded them not to speak in the name of Yeshua, and let them go. 41 The emissaries left the Sanhedrin overjoyed at having been considered worthy of suffering disgrace on account of him. 42 And not for a single day, either in the Temple court or in private homes, did they stop teaching and proclaiming the Good News that Yeshua is the Messiah.

i.e. for follow up, look up "full of joy" or similar, all through the Scriptures, Old Testament, Torah, Tanakh, and New Testament.

this is not something the enemy of Christ can counterfeit. (happiness can be counterfeit, joy cannot)

Been a good day for me... Been busy getting Mom set up in the apartment... Got to have coffee with one of my brothers this morning... Eugene said something to me yesterday that lifted my spirits... :sohappy

if you're happy and you know it clap your hands :clap................. happy, happy, happy dance:woot2. ..................How can one who has the love of Christ in their heart be any other way then being happy:thumbsup

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back