Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christians don't reign today, but only serve

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
He wasn't reigning in heaven, while in the flesh on earth.
Yes He was in mercy instead of judgment,

Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground? And he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shall dig about it, and dung it: And if it bear fruit, well: and if not, then after that thou shalt cut it down. Lk.13:7-9 KJV

In this parable, the Messiah isn't having a difference of opinion with His Father. He continued to nourish the plant with the word of God after His ministry by fulfilling the scriptures in rising from death thereby proving His superiority over all.
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist,
You're citing a passage that proves my point, because the Jews understood that when the Messiah came He would rule from then on. So His enemies who didn't want Him reigning over them were the ones denying Him.
Neither has He yet reigned on the earth.
He's reigning over me. Why isn't He reigning over you?
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

Nor has He first smitten the nations to reign over them on earth:

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
I don't know how you can say reading Gods' word hasn't shaken your life. Hasn't cut you like a sword, or felt beaten, chastised by it.

You are aware "the nations" (gentiles) he's referring to are us... right?
Neither have all nations sought a Jew to lead them to hear the Lord Himself on earth in Zion.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
I'd say many more than 10 gentiles have read what the Prophers and Apostles have said...about The King

This is exactly the attitude unbelievers took with our Lord,

Right. Exactly what I was thinking you would come up with.

You could have added this one:

For we walk by faith, not by sight:

I don't seek any proof from the Lord, that He is true in all things He says and does.
It's you I don't believe nor trust nor take seriously.

You declare you reign with Christ now in heaven, to Whom the angels are now subject. I don't demand He send me one of His angels He does rule. I demand you do it.

Or even better, how about toppling one little unjust town mayor or something, and mayb work your way up to bigger fish to fry.

Afterall, it would be for the good of good neighbors and citizens. Use some of that power of yours over angels and men for some good, rather than just for talk.

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

He also taught,

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
False prophecies intended to just oneself is not loving anyone, but only seeking to do harm.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Exposing and destroying false porphecy and teaching by the word of God, is loving the churches of God.

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to lying fables of men, that turn from the truth.

Jn.13:35 KJV

It's not necessary for me to show you a sign about what the Messiah has already commanded and expects before He appears to the entire human race again for final judgment.
It's called proof from the Bible.

Yes He was in mercy instead of judgment,

He was in service not rule. He laid down His reigning kingship to come serve the Father and men in the flesh.

Those Jews who wanted to make Him king and ruler over others, were rejected by Him. Those Christians who want to say He came to reign and not serve, are rejected by His word.

And anyone on earth who wants to think they are now kings in heaven and rulers over the earth, are just delusional.

You're citing a passage that proves my point, because the Jews understood that when the Messiah came He would rule from then on.
Exactly. Even as some Christians today prophecy He came first to rule over all the earth, and not die on a cross at the hands of men.

And none of the Jews at the cross believed He was Lord, nor His word that He would rise again.

Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

So His enemies who didn't want Him reigning over them were the ones denying Him.

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

He was correcting His disciples believing He had come to establish His kingdom rule at one. He also rebuyked them that demanded He be king on earth.

You falsely preach His kingdom did appear upon the earth, in order to imagine you are now reigning in His kingdom with Him. In order to convince yourself the second death can no more have power over you, while sinning.

He's reigning over me.
Not if you're reigning in life. ANd especially not when you still sin against Him.

Why isn't He reigning over you?
If I were reigning like you, He wouldn't be reigning over me.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

I am no more ruling over my own life, nor am I reigning with Him. There is only one head of the body of Christ on earth, not two, and especially not thousands.

My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

I don't know how you can say reading Gods' word hasn't shaken your life.
And finally the personal accusations against them that defy your puffed-up and self-justifying prophecy.

It's the personal coming out of all false prophets and teachers.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Departing from the argument and company of the true and faithful, while spitting out churlish accusations, is proof of all failed false ministers of Christ.

Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.

Right. Exactly what I was thinking you would come up with.

You could have added this one:

For we walk by faith, not by sight:
Scripture you seem to want me not to live by. 🙂
I don't seek any proof from the Lord, that He is true in all things He says and does.
That's too bad because He want's us to recognize the signs He said would follow progressively. You must think asking from faith is the same as asking from doubt.
It's you I don't believe nor trust nor take seriously.
I'm grateful for that because I wish people to follow what our Savior said.
You declare you reign with Christ now
Just so we're clear, I believe God has always ruled on earth and has given believers the commission as His Ambassadors to spread His word.
I don't need to take my heritage by force. My Father has given to each of His own good pleasure. 🙂
in heaven, to Whom the angels are now subject. I don't demand He send me one of His angels He does rule. I demand you do it.
I can see your demand. I've been demanded that way by many unbelievers who think they own what God gave them. It's rather sad when a professing Christian wants to see more than Jesus honored by a life changed for the better life from another Christian.
Or even better, how about toppling one little unjust town mayor or something, and mayb work your way up to bigger fish to fry.
For the very same reason Jesus told Pilate He was above him. Pilate didn't know the One standing before Him or why my King didn't smoke him right then and there.
Afterall, it would be for the good of good neighbors and citizens.
That's what these people thought,

Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world. When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone. Jn.6:14-15

You must think Jesus wasn't already the Messiah, the greatest King the Prophets said would come and appeared as Jesus.
Use some of that power of yours over angels and men for some good, rather than just for talk.
I have led people to our gracious God and the way His Son taught.
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

False prophecies intended to just oneself is not loving anyone, but only seeking to do harm.
Why are you quoting a passage that instructed me to take homeless people into my home, see their lives transformed by Jesus and then babble about a false prophet?
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Exposing and destroying false porphecy and teaching by the word of God, is loving the churches of God.

This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to lying fables of men, that turn from the truth.

It's called proof from the Bible.
Yes and for that reason you should be ashamed of yourself because it's the false prophet who will do the signs you're looking for.

He was in service not rule. He laid down His reigning kingship to come serve the Father and men in the flesh.
He was born King and all the angels worshipped Him. I do also.
Those Jews who wanted to make Him king and ruler over others, were rejected by Him.
Yes, they wanted a Messiah filled with wrath to kill their enemies. Only problem with that is all were His enemies until they repented.
This is why Amos 5:18 says,

Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. KJV

Many want Jesus to come and judge "the bad people."
Those Christians who want to say He came to reign and not serve, are rejected by His word.
He's reigning over me. There is no doubt our Lord expected this world to submit to His authority over all mankind and those who don't will be damned.
And anyone on earth who wants to think they are now kings in heaven and rulers over the earth, are just delusional.
That's what Caiaphas said about God on earth. What has happened that you don't seem to understand His kindness toward sinners?
Exactly. Even as some Christians today prophecy He came first to rule over all the earth, and not die on a cross at the hands of men.
Except for showing us our utter filthiness in how we sin against God Himself, I completely agree.

My Father was well pleased by the retraint His Son showed in not condemning sinners on the spot.
And none of the Jews at the cross believed He was Lord, nor His word that He would rise again.
His followers didn't fully understand His grace toward all men. I don't think you do either.
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
They still feared death. They later died for Him.
And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear.

He was correcting His disciples believing He had come to establish His kingdom rule at one. He also rebuyked them that demanded He be king on earth.

You falsely preach His kingdom did appear upon the earth, in order to imagine you are now reigning in His kingdom with Him. In order to convince yourself the second death can no more have power over you, while sinning.
Sin is like me spitting on Jesus. Like me slapping my Savior in the face. Maybe you can't get victory over sin because you don't seem to know why the Messiah was longsuffering and still is in believers following His Spirit.
Not if you're reigning in life. ANd especially not when you still sin against Him.
I don't need my diaper changed because I'm not a baby anymore.
If I were reigning like you, He wouldn't be reigning over me.
You got that one completely backwards.
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
Yes and not long after as you seem to imagine because I found my "LIFE" who is God, not me.
Whose life are you going to find when you find "YOUR" life?
I am no more ruling over my own life, nor am I reigning with Him. There is only one head of the body of Christ on earth, not two, and especially not thousands.

My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.

And finally the personal accusations against them that defy your puffed-up and self-justifying prophecy.

It's the personal coming out of all false prophets and teachers.

Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

Departing from the argument and company of the true and faithful, while spitting out churlish accusations, is proof of all failed false ministers of Christ.

Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.
It's problematic when people fail to understand how our Lord came as the perfect example of our Father in His love and patience that passes the patience of sinners by far.

That is the gospel and it's being diregarded by many.

Just so we're clear, I believe God has always ruled on earth and has given believers the commission as His Ambassadors to spread His word.
If this is what you teach, then there would be no argument.

But since you call it reigning with the Lord in heaven over the earth, then you corrupt an otherwise sound Bible teaching.

The argument at hand is not about being the Lord's witnesses and servants on earth, but only about being reigning lords on earth from above.

I can see your demand. I've been demanded that way by many unbelievers who think they own what God gave them. I
Really? It's good to know I'm not the only sensible Christian, that doesn't believe in your so-called reign over us and the whole earth.

Afterall, if you are reigning over the heathen, then that would include us heretics against your mystical kingdom from on high.

For the very same reason Jesus told Pilate He was above him.
This not at all what Jesus said to Pilate. These are your words of your own doctrine put into His mouth. Jesus told Pilate His kingdom was from above, not at all that He Himself was above Pilate.

That's the exact same false accusation made by Jesus' enemies, that He said He was king above Caesar.

If Jesus said what you falsely accuse Him of, then Pilate would not have asked the people who to crucify. Pilate would have been duty bound by Roman Imperial law to immediately crucifiy Him.

You have the same lying prophecy of the unbelieving Jews, who demanded He establish Himself above their enemies, and now the same false accusation against Jesus, that he ever said He was a king above Rome.

Your delusional reigning power has undone you without any sense of Bible truth, for why the Son and Lamb of God came in the flesh.

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Last edited:
Pilate didn't know the One standing before Him or why my King didn't smoke him right then and there.
Neither do you, since you agree with them having Him crucified, that He ought to have come to establish His kingdom rule over all His enemies then. Not later when He comes again.

Afterall, if He had come to do that, then He would have first smoked His enemy Jews, before the Gentiles.

And your desire to see people smoked, that don't believe in your lording christ, is also what I've seen from others prophecying as you.

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

We see how the carnal unregenerated disciples, that sought for Jesus to make Himself Lord and Master over all the earth, also wanted to see others smoked by fire from heaven, for not believing like them.

You must think Jesus wasn't already the Messiah, the greatest King the Prophets said would come and appeared as Jesus.
I judge people's doctrine by what they say. You accuse others of stupid things for rebuking your words.

I have led people to our gracious God and the way His Son taught.
If that's all you do, then well. But if they've also swallowed your personal reign and lordship over earth, desiring to see others smoked for not believing it nor you. Not good at all, but destructive.

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Why are you quoting a passage that instructed me to take homeless people into my home, see their lives transformed by Jesus and then babble about a false prophet?
So, you're one of those types. 'Instructing' captive audiences. Did you inform them of your preaching requirements beforehand, or under false pretences of just wanting to be charitable with food and shelter?

And yes, you are bragging on the sly.

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Yes and for that reason you should be ashamed of yourself because it's the false prophet who will do the signs you're looking for.
Ashamed of knowing false prophets do such signs, and rejecting them and their lying wonders?

Not me.

And if you were a true prophet of God, then you would not show a sign, but simply demonstrate your reigning lordship and power by doing what the Lord will have His reigning saints do on earth.

Execute the wicked and establish just rulers on earth. It's what the Lord will do all over the earth, when He does come with His reigning saints.

Your faith in your own reigning with Christ, is without doing the works of Christ's reigning saints.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Your lack of promised reigning works, proves your faith in now reigning is dead.

Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.

Anyone now reigning even over their own lives on earth, need to repent and be reconciled to God:

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron;
This came first,

He that rejecteth me,and receiveth not my words, hathone that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
Our Savior
So His word reigned all along.

RBDERRICK,
Try it this way,

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power,but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. Zec.4:6 KJV

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, 2Cor.10:4 KJV

Then you're not reigning.
Not through mans might.
Correct your lies about what the Lord said, and we can leave it at this.
I have corrected it. You're waiting for His Kingdom to come, while we're already in it.

And having been questioned by the Pharisees, when the reign of God doth come, he answered them, and said, 'The reign of God doth not come with observation; nor shall they say, Lo, here; or lo, there; for lo, the reign of God is within you.' Lk.17:20-21 YLT

Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? Lk.19:10 KJV

Pilate didn't know Who he was talking to.

But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Here is the only example in the gospels of a servant of the Lord on earth, that believes and behaves as one reigning and exercising authority over others.

Notice, he is one that does not wait for the Lord to come again and reign on earth with His resurrected saints. And so he takes upon himself his own reign, and begins to mock the Lord's service on earth by usurping lordship over others.

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

And so, we see the common manner of Christians prophecying their own reigning on earth today, with them that do not believe in the Lord's coming with power to exercise authority over all nations on earth.

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

They instead mock the Lord's millennium government upon the earth, as nothing but a symbolic fable. And in their own proud imaginations, they take unto themselves a spirit-reign today in the air, that has no authority exercised on solid ground.

And since most of them are self-confessed unrepented unrighteous sinners, then no doubt if they did reign with power upon the earth, they too would begin to beat upon others, that do not agree with and obey them.
The reign of God has already started.
Rev.20 uses the term 1000 yrs 6x
Not one of them says Jesus reigns physically on earth.

Hebrews 12: 22-29 says he is reigning from heaven right now.

Hebrews 12: 22-29 says he is reigning from heaven right now.
Paul said, "the sufferings of Christ abound in us ..." 2Cor.1:5 KJV

It's clear from what Jesus taught that His suffering was due to love in not wanting to destroy sinners. And Paul also said he wanted to love his enemies as the Messiah did,

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Phl.3:10 KJV

Paul said, "the sufferings of Christ abound in us ..." 2Cor.1:5 KJV

It's clear from what Jesus taught that His suffering was due to love in not wanting to destroy sinners. And Paul also said he wanted to love his enemies as the Messiah did,

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; Phl.3:10 KJV
We live in a sin cursed earth and as believers we are not immune to suffering, and tribulation. That being said the gospel of the Kingdom is being preached worldwide. It overtakes sinners And brings new life.

We live in a sin cursed earth and as believers we are not immune to suffering, and tribulation. That being said the gospel of the Kingdom is being preached worldwide. It overtakes sinners And brings new life.
I agree. I look at what they wrote and try to imagine what it was like for the Jewish and gentile believers in the time the Messiah walked on earth.
Anyone who confessed faith in Jesus was excommunicated from society. After His resurrection His discipled were abused, imprisoned and executed.
And Paul said he conquered in the name of Jesus. It's sad that unbelievers thought he was the loser.
That's not funny, so why do I find God hilarious? I think it's because I thought I knew what strength was. If He displayed His power by wiping sinners out, where would I be?

Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be? Mt.26:53-54 KJV

And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. Isa.11:10 KJV

Thank you for your patience Lord!

I agree. I look at what they wrote and try to imagine what it was like for the Jewish and gentile believers in the time the Messiah walked on earth.
Anyone who confessed faith in Jesus was excommunicated from society. After His resurrection His discipled were abused, imprisoned and executed.
And Paul said he conquered in the name of Jesus. It's sad that unbelievers thought he was the loser.
That's not funny, so why do I find God hilarious? I think it's because I thought I knew what strength was. If He displayed His power by wiping sinners out, where would I be?

Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels? But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be? Mt.26:53-54 KJV

And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious. Isa.11:10 KJV

Thank you for your patience Lord!
Rev.10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
God knows and answers this question ,this way.
Acts14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Not through mans might.

I have corrected it.
Not so long as you lie about Him claiming to be above Roman Governors to reign over them.

You falsely accuse Him with His enemies, that had Him arrested for such a claim.

And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.

And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar's friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

You lie against Jesus in order to push your decietful reign on earth. You would have joined with them that rejected Him for not coming with power to reign over all nations and slay His enemies.

Your spirit is the same in desiring the Lord to smoke anyone not like you.

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?

But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

I've seen it in others talking like you.

The reigning of God in heaven over all His creation never ended. The Father was still reigning from heaven, while the Son laid down His reign to live on earth.

He made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

And now the Father and resurrected Son are once again reigning over all things now and forever. And in the time of the Father's choosing, the Son will come again with power for all to see, and be made subject to over all the earth.
True. A thousand years is a thousand years is a...

Sometimes God does accomadate the unbelievers' demands to make Himself perfectly clear, and so enures there is no possible way to mistake what He is saying.

And of course, such unbelievers won't anyway. God always has a sure record to condemn unbelief in what He says.

Not in Revelation, but in older prophecies of His coming reign upon earth.

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

These prophecies are not yet fulfilled, because Jesus did none of these things upon earth, when He first came to the earth.

In like manner, not all prophecies of the Lord coming to earth, said He would come in the flesh.

God does not need to provide His whole prophecy nor doctrine in every place of Scripture, that He speaks of it.

The Lord's one whole doctrine and prophecy from the Bible, is found in part throughout the Bible. It's called

Preaching the whole gospel of God, includes preaching all parts of His doctrine from all Scripture, and not just from one single place to the exclusion of others.

Ex:

People turn to Eph 2 to the exclusion of James 2, in order to preach the being saved by grace through faith alone without works, and set apart from what they are doing at the time.

So it is with people who isolate Revelation from the rest of the prophecies of the Bible, in order to say the Lord will never reign with His resurrected saints upon the earth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back