Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christians don't reign today, but only serve

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Isaiah
{9:6} For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. {9:7} Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Jesus Christ has not yet sat upon the throne of David in Jerusalem, nor established His kingdom government over all the earth.

He will perform it at once for a thousand years in the zeal of His coming with power:

2 Peter
{1:16} For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

Isaiah
{9:6} For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. {9:7} Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Jesus Christ has not yet sat upon the throne of David in Jerusalem, nor established His kingdom government over all the earth.
Yes He did,

Mat 13:27 - So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow goodseed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them..... Let both grow together until the harvest....The field is the world;
Mt.13:27,30,38

So the harvest separates all wheat from all tares which are burned.
He will perform it at once for a thousand years in the zeal of His coming with power:

2 Peter
{1:16} For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
Peter spoke of having followed Christs's majesty because Peter was being persecuted and knew he would soon be killed because of his belief in Jesus.
Why not read the chapter? That way it's easier to understand why Peter said the church wasn't following a myth. As Paul also taught,

if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 1Cor.15:17-19

I'm not unrepentant because I see my own personal sin no different from the sin of nailing God to a cross.
Laudable, but repenting in the mind alone, is not repenting of the deeds doing the nailing.

Isaiah
{55:6} Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: {55:7} Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

God only honors His way of repenting, with His faith to save the soul and do His righteousness.

Man's half-way repentance is by man's own faith alone, that saves no man beyond the grave.
There is no such person as an "unrepentant" follower of Christ.
That's why there's no such thing as a follower of Jesus Christ sinning against God.

It's not possible to walk as Jesus walked, while disobeying the Father. Even as it is not possible to walking in the light with Jesus, while doing works of darkness.

Sinners and trespassers repenting in mind only, are following another kind of sinful christ.

2 Cor
{7:10} For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

We repent of our lusting thoughts and sinful ways, to be saved by Jesus Christ.

Those only sorry about their continued sinning, have mind repentance only that still works to kill the soul.

It's the dead works that are death to God. Doctrinal gymnastics of thoughts and words alone, that repent not of the sinful deeds, don't raise any body from the grave unto life.

Last edited:
Death doesn't exist for another 1000 years after it was done away.

Believers in OT times faced them also and those who stood firm in their faith always prevailed.

So nothing has changed except in size. Same story from old.

All the earth belonged to Him the 1st time He came and before that because He created it.
He governed in righteousness and truth and delayed condemnation. When King Jesus spoke, He dictated. He set the parameters for how judgement will come,

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jer.23:29 KJV

No, they should have been doing a lot more now, not after the Messiah comes in annihilating fire,

hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Mt.23:23 KJV

My Lord told those men what to do or face damnation and before He comes in Person again, everyone on earth will have heard what He said to those me

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the endcome. Mt.24:14 KJV

People who suffer in Christs's name do so to show this world Gods' love toward all humanity despite their sins against Him,

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2Pet.3:15-16 KJV

Longsuffering in sense that Jesus never needed to put up with anyones sin, except to forgive it.

You didn't hear my Kings command from any unbeliever. Only the strong (who appeared weak in this world) have the gospel and the people rejoicing in Heaven is the result.
if the god of this world is still reigning over you, you're in serious trouble.
Nothing new here. I don't continue dancing around one another like crabs with claws outstretched.

I don't do this just to read my own words over and over...

The Holy Spirit does come from above in the air. Air isn't visible but we do meet Jesus in that invisible place,
Unseen faery sprites in the air, are good for Celtic myth, but is an insulting mockery of the Lord's return seen of all on earth, and resurrecting His saints into the air with Him.

Aristophanes would have had a field day with your spirit-reign in the 'unseen' air above. He calls it Cloudcuckooland. Sound Christians call it heavenly minded and no earthly good.

1 Peter

Knowing the spiritual things of God's kingdom within heavenly places, is the blessing of repentance unto His salvation today.

Unless you have something new I haven't yet heard from you, then I'll no longer bother with your personal spirit reign from on high.

The people who beat them weren't in charge of them,
Tell that to them that had enough charge over them to beat them. Better yet, tell some judge he has no charge over you, when fining you for a ticket, or sending you to jail for something worse.

I got it. You can go the route of them that say the federal gvt has no charge over you to pay taxes. Then you can spiritually reign from your prison cell. I wouldn't advice telling the other inmates they have no charge nor power over you, since you are a reigning king and priest from on high.

Your departure into the reinging spirit-world can get very dangerous. And you wouldn't even be able to rightloy call it persecution for the faith of Jesus. Afterall, Jesus knows more than you and I, that you're not sitting on His right hjand ruling angels in heaven, and over the kings and judges of the earth.

And to think, you're more than willing to launch off into this high-sounding spirit-world of yours, just to tell yourself God will not judge your works like all men, and especially not worthy of the second death.

1 Kings
{3:2} Only the people sacrificed in high places, because there was no house built unto the name of the LORD, until those days. {3:3} And Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places
Ephesians
{6:12} For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places. ]{

and they shall beat their swords into plowshares Isa.2:4 KJV
I do love all Scripture, especially the ones prophecying the Lord's millennium reign upon the earth.

Easy to spot as Peter said Jesus comes in all consuming fire.
The end of this world, not the end of this age.

I'm not coming in my name or seeking my honor. Don't you understand?
Ok. Your peronally named spirit-reigning from high places has no honor.

I agree.

Last edited:
Unless you have something new I haven't yet heard from you, then I'll no longer bother with your personal spirit reign from on high.
It was never my personal Spirit reigning, but His in me.
Jesus paid taxes. The founding fathers rebelled. Now I'm done. 🙂

Yes He did,
He was in the temple teaching and whipping clean the outer court, but the only time He was in the throneroom was to be mocked by King Herod and his men.

Your spirit-world is edging out the real world.

if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins. Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. 1Cor.15:17-19
The dispute is not about Jesus Christ raised from the dead and sitting on the right hand of God, with all power over heaven and earth.

It's about you sitting to rule over angels and men with Him.

That's not even a cunningly devised fable. It's just delusional. And as you say, without honor.

For anyone who will listen, the man made temple design iis an earthly image of tthe Temple in Heaven,

the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true Heb.9:24 KJV

The high priests who condemned our Lord is an image of blaspheming God in His own temple.

How is this an image? His true Temple is His body,

he spake of the temple of his body Jn.2:21 KJV

The curtain which separated the the very Person of God from view was the veil, that is to say, his flesh Heb.10:20 KJV

Seeing scripture this way shows how God sees strength vs. how mankind sees it.
The religious elite, Herod and Pilate all thought the were reigning over the Messiah simply because they abused Him and He allowed it.
How foolish are sinners not to see how mankind sins against God daily and He allows it because He's longsuffering.

He reigns over the unsaved in mercy. And believers are members of His body. Very important to remember when interpreting prophecy.

It was never my personal Spirit reigning, but His in me.
So, you've never been reigning afterall.

I guess that's a good confession. Sort of like someone admitting they've never really floated in the air.

Welcome back to planet earth and more solid ground.

Now, if you'd just repent of your sinning God's way, then the second death really wouldn't hurt you in the resurrection unto judgment.

Rev
{20:6} Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

So, you've never been reigning afterall.
If I was reigning I'd kill my enemies. I'm reigning by Him in mercy over my enemies.
I guess that's a good confession. Sort of like someone admitting they've never really floated in the air.

Welcome back to planet earth and more solid ground.

Now, if you'd just repent of your sinning God's way, then the second death really wouldn't hurt you in the resurrection unto judgment.

Rev
{20:6} Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
I'm well aware of the heretical belief that Jesus begins reigning after He returns, but that's when reigning in mercy over the ungodly ends,

he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 1Cor.15:27 KJV

He's reigning now.

They instead mock the Lord's millennium government upon the earth, as nothing but a symbolic fable. And in their own proud imaginations, they take unto themselves a spirit-reign today in the air, that has no authority exercised on solid ground.

And since most of them are self-confessed unrepented unrighteous sinners, then no doubt if they did reign with power upon the earth, they too would begin to beat upon others, that do not agree with and obey them.
I read a bit between you and Journeyman's words.

One saying we reign in a millenial reign, other saying we dont reign, and even Christ ends HIs reign.

Do you think others cant see these threads are created to be debated over ?

Knowledge puffs up, where is the sitting lowest, do you think Jesus taught to be low for no reason ?

Luke 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Luke 14:7 And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them.
8 When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;
9 And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
10 But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

I am not long on the forum ( again)but quickly it is apparant, ( and should be to anyone) that the threads are designed for a purpose, for self glory, not for glory of the Lord.

Humble yourselves or continue on supposing what the thousand year reign may or may not be, what Christ submitting to be all n all may be, or live up to the title of serving, instead of reigning in debate, as testified for the end of mans reign on earth anyway.

reigning never ends, the day of salvation cant be undone because the world tries to dent it, ( antichrist spirit) the reign ( became Lord and King continues foe ever.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Revelation 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 22:5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

I read a bit between you and Journeyman's words.

One saying we reign in a millenial reign, other saying we dont reign, and even Christ ends HIs reign.

Do you think others cant see these threads are created to be debated over ?

Knowledge puffs up, where is the sitting lowest, do you think Jesus taught to be low for no reason ?

Luke 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Luke 14:7 And he put forth a parable to those which were bidden, when he marked how they chose out the chief rooms; saying unto them.
8 When thou art bidden of any man to a wedding, sit not down in the highest room; lest a more honourable man than thou be bidden of him;
9 And he that bade thee and him come and say to thee, Give this man place; and thou begin with shame to take the lowest room.
10 But when thou art bidden, go and sit down in the lowest room; that when he that bade thee cometh, he may say unto thee, Friend, go up higher: then shalt thou have worship in the presence of them that sit at meat with thee.
11 For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

I am not long on the forum ( again)but quickly it is apparant, ( and should be to anyone) that the threads are designed for a purpose, for self glory, not for glory of the Lord.

Humble yourselves or continue on supposing what the thousand year reign may or may not be, what Christ submitting to be all n all may be, or live up to the title of serving, instead of reigning in debate, as testified for the end of mans reign on earth anyway.
My belief is God has always reigned over all, showing continued mercy or bringing condemnation as He decides. Jesus didn't need to allow people who despised Him to live,

Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? Mt.26:53 KJV

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Jn.1:10 KJV

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. Jn.15:22 KJV

My belief is God has always reigned over all, showing continued mercy or bringing condemnation as He decides. Jesus didn't need to allow people who despised Him to live,

Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels? Mt.26:53 KJV

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
Jn.1:10 KJV

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. Jn.15:22 KJV

If you consider Jesus to have always reigned, then He chose others from the beginning to salvaation, through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

Sanctification of the Spirit is what Christ did, to sanctify Himself, ( in death and rising and being sent into the world) as He was sent into the word for that purpose, to save it, HIs word is truth and we are sanctified through the truth, ( which the antichrist does not accept/the love of the truth) Gods love was manifested towards us, to send HIs only begotten ( of the dead) Son into the world, so we live ( REIGN) through Him, this is the testimony of the Son sent to be the Saviour of the world..

John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

If you consider Jesus to have always reigned, then He chose others from the beginning to salvaation, through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth. 2 Thessalonians 2:13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosenyou to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:Sanctification of the Spirit is what Christ did, to sanctify Himself, ( in death and rising and being sent into the world) as He was sent into the word for that purpose, to save it, HIs word is truth and we are sanctified through the truth, ( which the antichrist does not accept/the love of the truth) Gods love was manifested towards us, to send HIs only begotten ( of the dead) Son into the world, so we live ( REIGN) through Him, this is the testimony of the Son sent to be the Saviour of the world..
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

1 John 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.
Yes. He decided from the beginning to save sinners who believe in the the truth.....

Jesus saith unto him, I am the truth...Jn.14:6 KJV

.....and are sanctified (made clean, purified.)

Sinners who confess Jesus may or may not become purified. Sanctification is a process which is like purifying by fire. Being "sanctified by His Spirit."
Now watch and please always remember first, Jesus was pure to begin with. He Himself never had to be purified,

I have a baptism to be baptized with Lk.12:50 KJV
Are ye able Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: Mt.20:23 KJV

The cup of His suffering (communion, oneness with Him) and baptism (immersion in fire) is accomplished by partaking of it oneself,

the fiery trial which is to try you.....as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings 1Pet.4:12-13 KJV

Sinners who confess Jesus may or may not become purified. Sanctification is a process which is like purifying by fire. Being "sanctified by His Spirit."
Now watch and please always remember first, Jesus was pure to begin with. He Himself never had to be purified,
Purified/pure:

1 Timothy 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

1 Timothy 3:9 Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience.

2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

Hebrews 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

I have a baptism to be baptized with Lk.12:50 KJV
Are ye able Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: Mt.20:23 KJV

The cup of His suffering (communion, oneness with Him) and baptism (immersion in fire) is accomplished by partaking of it oneself,
The baptism of Christ is into HIs death, buried in baptism, by baptism in death, and like Chist was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, we also are to walk in NEWNESS OF LIFE.

We are in the likeness of His resurrection, OUR OLD MAN WAS CRUCIFIED, so we do not SERVE SIN. ( FREED/NEWNESS OF LIFE.)

We BELIEVE, we are dead with Christ, to also BELIEVE we live with Him. ( belief and confession that Christ is risen/HE LIVES UNTO GOD/NEWNESS OF LIFE.)

We have to consider ourselves dead INDEED unto sin, ( BELIEVE WE ARE DEAD WITH HIM/WE BELIEVE WE SHALL LIVE WITH HIM/IN NEWNESS OF LIFE/THE SON LIVES UNTO GOD.) but ALIVE UNTO GOD through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Sin does not reign, we do not obey, CHRISTIANS REIGN WITH CHRIST.

We are all BAPTIZED INTO ONE BODY BY ONE SPIRIT, we have been made to DRINK INTO ONE SPIRIT. ( the cup of communion/cup of Christ/baptism of Christ.)...

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?
4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:
6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.
8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:
9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
10 For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.
11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Back