Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Congress finds 'many' claims about US government harboring aliens and spaceships 'have merit'

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter

Satan and angels appearing in our realm physically using "space technology" will cause many in Christendom to "fall away" from all belief in God, to a belief in "the Elohim" claiming to be an alien race of "Designers" who aided "evolution" on earth.

Then "Creationist" arguments will be accepted by secular science as "scientific", "intelligent design" proves "the Designers" exist. Take Yahweh God out of the equation, and it all becomes obvious to them.

Christians have confused Satan and angels still corporeal living in the dimension of Heaven with disembodied incorporeal demons and unclean spirits now trapped on earth, either roaming the tombs possessing insects animals and men, or imprisoned in the Abyss and Tartarus.

That is why the arrival of "the Overlords" claiming to be humanity's benefactors, will deceive them totally. They thought angels were spirits only, or materialized bodies for a time to appear never realizing they are finite physical being who use technology to get around, space ships.

You don't like yet, yet they by sticking to both the bible and science show that there are no aliens visiting earth.

You don't like yet, yet they by sticking to both the bible and science show that there are no aliens visiting earth.

But can Satan and fallen angels masquerade as ET aliens? I think so.

I don't believe in ET, I believe the Bible and it says Satan will deceive the entire earth in the end time. After the theory of Evolution, I can't think of a stronger delusion than the existence of ET aliens.

But can Satan and fallen angels masquerade as ET aliens? I think so.

I don't believe in ET, I believe the Bible and it says Satan will deceive the entire earth in the end time. After the theory of Evolution, I can't think of a stronger delusion than the existence of ET aliens.
Of course check out creation.com's Gary bates. An x ufo investigator, now a Christian expert on the ufo religion.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back