Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Conservative National Review: Don't Vote for Trump

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yet another of Don the Con's cronies is in trouble....

The auditor for former president Donald Trump’s media company was charged with “massive fraud” Friday by the Securities and Exchange Commission, which accused the firm of being a “sham audit mill” whose failures put investors at risk.
The auditor, BF Borgers, and its owner, Benjamin Borgers, agreed to a permanent suspension from accounting work and to pay $14 million in civil penalties, federal regulators said.
The SEC said its review of the firm’s audits found “deliberate and systemic failures” in more than 1,500 filings from January 2021 through June 2023. That period was before Trump Media & Technology Group went public, suggesting that its filings were not among those investigated as part of the review.
Trump Media, which owns Truth Social, saw its share price slide 5 percent Friday morning.

Sheesh....Don the Con already pardoned Bannon for his "build the wall" scam and now here are more of his cronies engaging in scams.

And that's the guy Riven thinks is going to end the oligarchy? Utterly delusional.

GMkEWg5W4AApz4I.jpg

I don't recall saying that. However, I am pleased to see that I was able to convince you that we do in fact live in an oligarchy. That's progress.
You said that Donald would "get the ball rolling" on ending the oligarchy. Of course when I asked what you thought Don the Con would actually do, you didn't know.

I sense a pattern here. It seems when I ask you to be specific or get into details, you tend to hem and haw, and eventually you effectively throw your hands in the air and give up.

You said that Donald would "get the ball rolling" on ending the oligarchy. Of course when I asked what you thought Don the Con would actually do, you didn't know.
How is that a lie? I truly don't know what he will do outside of having an even greater influence over the Republican party. I believe a Trump second term will have dire consequences for the neocons. If we're lucky, the dems will begin to question the leadership within that party as well.

I'm pretty sure I outlined this stuff for you in the past. Its been about getting the ball rolling away from the uniparty establishment.

How is that a lie?
I didn't say it was; you're mixing up threads.

I truly don't know what he will do outside of having an even greater influence over the Republican party. I believe a Trump second term will have dire consequences for the neocons. If we're lucky, the dems will begin to question the leadership within that party as well.

I'm pretty sure I outlined this stuff for you in the past. Its been about getting the ball rolling away from the uniparty establishment.
Nope, all I've gotten from you is empty rhetoric devoid of specifics or substance, like the above.

The lineup of former Donald staffers (including his former Vice President!!) and prominent Republicans turning against Don the Con just keeps growing. This is absolutely unprecedented in my lifetime...

Former House Speaker Paul Ryan says he’s not voting for Trump : 'Character is too important'

Paul Ryan has no interest in giving Donald Trump another chance come November.

The former House speaker told Yahoo Finance on Tuesday that he doesn't plan to vote for the former president, adding he would be writing in a Republican candidate instead.

“Character is too important for me,” Ryan told us at the Milken Institute Global Conference. “[The presidency] is a job that requires the kind of character [Trump] doesn’t have.”

Ryan, who left the speakership in 2019, has been vocal in his opposition of Trump since. During a Monday panel, Ryan warned about the stakes in the upcoming election, saying Trump would be “bad on NATO, bad on alliances, bad on Europe, and bad on trade."

And it looks like significant numbers of Republican voters agree with Donald's ex-staffers.

Donald Trump Suffers Huge Vote Against Him in Indiana Primary

Former President Donald Trump faced warning signs in the Indiana GOP primary as former Republican rival Nikki Haley received more than 20 percent of the vote despite dropping out of the White House race two months ago.

Tuesday's results in Indiana follow a similar story in the recent GOP primary in the key swing state of Pennsylvania, where Haley, seen by most voters as a more moderate Republican candidate, received more than 158,000 votes (16.6 percent) despite dropping out of the race in March in the wake of the Super Tuesday results.

Tuesday's results follow on from Haley receiving more than 2 million votes on Super Tuesday, including winning Vermont, a reliable Democratic stronghold.

Haley also received more than 26 percent and 18 percent of the GOP primary vote in the key swing states of Michigan and Arizona respectively, amounting to hundreds of thousands of votes.

Several polls have indicated that many Haley supporters will not go on to vote for Trump in the 2024 election.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back