Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Ephesians 4:1

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

In the bold where it means of equal weight, the pastor says that we should not let the calling of Jesus out weight the way of our life (what we speak) nor should it be the other way around, but to have them both be equal. This confused me thinking that shouldn't the calling of Jesus out weight the way we live our lives?

Therefore, as I meditated on this, the Holy Spirit said it this way. One should not out weight the other because a person called by Jesus is to live out his calling WHILE watching his words. Is this correct? The video link is here and the time stamp is 29:14.

Therefore, as I meditated on this, the Holy Spirit said it this way. One should not out weight the other because a person called by Jesus is to live out his calling WHILE watching his words.

Seems right.

For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned. Matthew 12:37

JLB

As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received.

In the bold where it means of equal weight, the pastor says that we should not let the calling of Jesus out weight the way of our life (what we speak) nor should it be the other way around, but to have them both be equal. This confused me thinking that shouldn't the calling of Jesus out weight the way we live our lives?

Therefore, as I meditated on this, the Holy Spirit said it this way. One should not out weight the other because a person called by Jesus is to live out his calling WHILE watching his words. Is this correct? The video link is here and the time stamp is 29:14.

It sure sounds like something the Lord would say! And besides, Life and death are in the power of the tongue, and it's what comes out of the mouth of man that defiles him, so we may be born again and walking with the Lord but we're still living in the natural realm and the way it's set up, we're forced to constantly deal with it and interact with it. So we better watch our mouth.

It seems to me, that if we are to do everything that Jesus did and more while we are here, and considering that we are created in God's image...then that means that our spoken words have creative power that comes with our words. What we speak today, frames up our tomorrows and those words will manifest into our personal reality here on earth.

As a man speaks from his heart, so is he...and out of the abundance of your heart a man speaks. So don't ever say anything which is negative at all! Like if you wake up feeling crappy, don't say I feel crappy, say I feel good, I'm getting better already Praise the Lord! Or else you will prolong the effects and duration of the sickness or whatever.

Along the same lines, The reason that the Lord told us in scripture to bless our enemies and do not curse them was for our benefit. Because when you speak out bad words about someone (even if it is true)...the creative power is used in a non appropriate way and will damage our heart, soul and mind, all because we misused our (wonderful) power of speech and said wrong words. Don't ever curse any human being!

They even proved this scientifically! That Japanese scientist, forget his name, he took two plants in jars and one plant he said kind words and blessings and love to the plant everyday, and the other plant he spoke mean to everyday, and in a few weeks, one plant was dead and the other plant was florishing. There's videos on youtube all about it.

On that note...I feel great today, and whoa I am going to be coming into some money soon? Well, praise the Lord for that! :pray:lol

It sure sounds like something the Lord would say! And besides, Life and death are in the power of the tongue, and it's what comes out of the mouth of man that defiles him, so we may be born again and walking with the Lord but we're still living in the natural realm and the way it's set up, we're forced to constantly deal with it and interact with it. So we better watch our mouth.

It seems to me, that if we are to do everything that Jesus did and more while we are here, and considering that we are created in God's image...then that means that our spoken words have creative power that comes with our words. What we speak today, frames up our tomorrows and those words will manifest into our personal reality here on earth.

As a man speaks from his heart, so is he...and out of the abundance of your heart a man speaks. So don't ever say anything which is negative at all! Like if you wake up feeling crappy, don't say I feel crappy, say I feel good, I'm getting better already Praise the Lord! Or else you will prolong the effects and duration of the sickness or whatever.

Along the same lines, The reason that the Lord told us in scripture to bless our enemies and do not curse them was for our benefit. Because when you speak out bad words about someone (even if it is true)...the creative power is used in a non appropriate way and will damage our heart, soul and mind, all because we misused our (wonderful) power of speech and said wrong words. Don't ever curse any human being!

They even proved this scientifically! That Japanese scientist, forget his name, he took two plants in jars and one plant he said kind words and blessings and love to the plant everyday, and the other plant he spoke mean to everyday, and in a few weeks, one plant was dead and the other plant was florishing. There's videos on youtube all about it.

On that note...I feel great today, and whoa I am going to be coming into some money soon? Well, praise the Lord for that! :pray:lol
Lol, I think we all need that brother. Also, that is cool that I had a conversation with the Holy Spirit.

While on this topic, have you guys heard of the "Word of Faith movement"? I actually believed in that but apparently, that is not biblical, or so people say, especially on YouTube. There are a lot of people putting down Joyce Meyer or Joel Osteen. Now, I cannot say I have watched a lot or all of their teachings or read their books, but one thing I can agree on is that they do teach this whether they reference the bible or not. We have just discussed the word of mouth and even remember reading Hung by your Tongue back in 2004/2005. Are they correct? What are your guy's opinion(s)?

For example. Joyce Meyer states that she sins no more. Could that not be thought of as using her mouth to speak what she wants to be done as Edward stated in his post with saying when I am feeling tired in the morning or not, not to complain but think positively and thank God?

I forget which chapter and verse say in the book of James that whoever confesses that they do not sin, is a liar. However, would that contradict what Matthew 12:37 says?

We had a good thread about that a short while back. and there two camps on the subject of being sinless here on earth.

One side says all have sinned and fallen short so there's no such thing as being sinless here, and at first consideration it seems to be cut and dried. But it's not cut and dried.

Because it also says I am the righteousness of God in Christ. And that sounds pretty cut and dried too if you ask me. But still, that is a big statement to say I don't sin any more, so how can this be?

My thoughts on the subject say, when we were first saved and 'born again' Something very big happened that should not be discounted. The Almighty Creator of the universe accepted a lost soul into the Kingdom of God, and God gave us a brand new spirit at that time...and the power to become the sons of God (John 1:12). So we got something (a new spirit), but not everything that God has to give to us (yet). Still with me?

But when I woke up the next day after becoming born again and I didn't feel much different at all. So what's up with that?! And I realized the confusion may just be in our perspective.

Go look in the mirror. Who is that in the mirror? That's not you. You are on the inside of the tempoary body lookin back at you in the mirror. Your soul, your spirit...is 'you' and not the rusty old Nova of a body which we live inside of.
God has no dealings with the flesh. But God is in direct communication with our spirit. So that's how God sees us. In spirit, sinless having been washed with the blood of Jesus. And our spirit is sinless even at this time. It's like we are on house arrest in our body still and have to finish out our days here living in this sinful body. Brother, that's just training. Next step, becoming a son of God. How do you do that? It tells us how to!

John 1:12 (Receive Him and Believe)
Galatians 3:26 (Have faith)
Romans 8:14 (Be led by the Spirit of God)
Romans 8:16 (He will confirm it to you when you achieve becoming a son of God).

Now that's a short summary and it is up to us to show up and do this assignment. Faith & Belief are different! Faith means trust Him, have Faith in Him. Believe in Him in the original language inplies actual actions taken in faith. Being a doer and not just a hearer. Walking in Faith. Beleving that the Spirit of God will lead you and letting Him lead you!

Remember posting in another thread that the Lord told you to do something and you wrote that you didn't want to do it and so you went somewhere else? Well, how is that being led by the Spirit? You said no! So there's that...you have to obey. Even if you have no clue what's ahead of you. I thought you said you trusted God?!

God told Abraham to pack up and travel to a distant land. Do you think Abraham wanted to go? Where, for what Lord? -I'll tell you when you get there God said!
So Abraham trusted God and did obey. Wow, that's big if you think about it!

God told me to move away from my home in Colorful Colorado and move to Ohio, just give your business to your son and go He said. I did Not want to do this! Who in their right mind moves away from Colorado...to Ohio of all places?! My thoughts were, no way, I'm not doing that. But the Holy Spirit caused me to remember the story of Jonah and the whale, and I got scared not to, so here I am. It wasn't easy. He didn't dump a bunch of blessings on me so I had the money to go. (which only really means I wanted to leave with more than I did, lol). Then there was a short period of trials put upon me and...I kept my faith. I prayed, so what are you doing God? Who cares about the difficulties, what are you trying to say?! I had no clue. But I sensed that, it has to work out some way because God sent me here. and that was about the time that, click click click. Everything clicked into place and He did Bless me then and is still blessing me.

That's the short version, lol. But I was believing in Him and walking in it, being hit with troubles and drama, and I said, I don't care Lord, where to now? I cling to you.

That's walking a faith. Believing it. And that's what the Lord responds to!

So I believe that it is highly likely that there is truth to the statement of I am sinless in Christ. But I do still sin sometimes, so how can that be? Easy. His love covers a multitude of sins. He knows we will stumble and doesn't hold it against us.

If your best friend came to your house wearing shorts and he pooped his pants with diarheea while sitting on your couch while looking you in the eyes and laughing hysterically at the mess he is making for you...
Chances are good that you would puch your friend(?) or at least become angry with him and kick him out. Right?
Ok so this time a 1 year old baby poops all over your couch...You get angry then? No, you don't hold it against a baby for pooping his pants. He doesn't know any better. And that's where we are. Babes in Christ, we have a lot to learn still. Jesus does not hold it against us when we have an accident...as long as we cling to Him, confess it, repent from it, learn from it. Continue growing in Christ and being led by His Spirit.

That's how King David can be called a man after God's own heart. He messed up a lot but never ran from God. He didn't stop praying...We must do this too.

Or so it seems to me.

There are a lot of people putting down Joyce Meyer or Joel Osteen. Now, I cannot say I have watched a lot or all of their teachings or read their books, but one thing I can agree on is that they do teach this whether they reference the bible or not. We have just discussed the word of mouth and even remember reading Hung by your Tongue back in 2004/2005. Are they correct? What are your guy's opinion(s)?

I've never seen Joel Osteen use a Bible. He sounds like a plain old motivational speaker. His dad, John Osteen sure was a good teacher, most of his sermons/services began with, please turn in your Bibles to...such n such. John was an exceptional Preacher.

Joyce Meyer? What's wrong with her? I'm not big on the prosperity gospel thing but a heck of a lot of good words and teaching has come out of her mouth. I've listened to her from way back on radio.

I think what happens to turn one into a prosperity preacher is, at first they are doing good for the Lord and His work and obeying and all, so God rewards them, blesses them, and grows their ministry to be even more fruitful...and suddenly these people find themselves overflowing with resources and money, and to an astonishing level. The Lord can be that good. And at that point it's prolly hard not to preach prosperity gospel! Look what God did for me! I have two jet airplanes!

And that makes some people mad. Where's my airplane? I went to church last week...I want one too, Lol. So they talk bad about them and try to make them sound corrupt. But this is what the ladies refer to as, gossip.

I think that gossip is one of the most dangerous things that any one could do. It is speaking out negative energy with your mouth. Curses are negative energy. There's a consequence for speaking curses!

Wives, don't you dare gossip with the church ladies. Speak life instead! Besides, it is not for us to judge!

That is true, the calling of Jesus is something serious, its something that has to surpass all natural reasoning. We live in a world that goes against the grain, and actively persists against spiritual calling. But we must remain spiritual and fight that good fight. Jesus is the judge and we must keep that in mind whenever we do something, and even the way we think.

We had a good thread about that a short while back. and there two camps on the subject of being sinless here on earth.

One side says all have sinned and fallen short so there's no such thing as being sinless here, and at first consideration it seems to be cut and dried. But it's not cut and dried.

Because it also says I am the righteousness of God in Christ. And that sounds pretty cut and dried too if you ask me. But still, that is a big statement to say I don't sin any more, so how can this be?

My thoughts on the subject say, when we were first saved and 'born again' Something very big happened that should not be discounted. The Almighty Creator of the universe accepted a lost soul into the Kingdom of God, and God gave us a brand new spirit at that time...and the power to become the sons of God (John 1:12). So we got something (a new spirit), but not everything that God has to give to us (yet). Still with me?

But when I woke up the next day after becoming born again and I didn't feel much different at all. So what's up with that?! And I realized the confusion may just be in our perspective.

Go look in the mirror. Who is that in the mirror? That's not you. You are on the inside of the tempoary body lookin back at you in the mirror. Your soul, your spirit...is 'you' and not the rusty old Nova of a body which we live inside of.
God has no dealings with the flesh. But God is in direct communication with our spirit. So that's how God sees us. In spirit, sinless having been washed with the blood of Jesus. And our spirit is sinless even at this time. It's like we are on house arrest in our body still and have to finish out our days here living in this sinful body. Brother, that's just training. Next step, becoming a son of God. How do you do that? It tells us how to!

John 1:12 (Receive Him and Believe)
Galatians 3:26 (Have faith)
Romans 8:14 (Be led by the Spirit of God)
Romans 8:16 (He will confirm it to you when you achieve becoming a son of God).

Now that's a short summary and it is up to us to show up and do this assignment. Faith & Belief are different! Faith means trust Him, have Faith in Him. Believe in Him in the original language inplies actual actions taken in faith. Being a doer and not just a hearer. Walking in Faith. Beleving that the Spirit of God will lead you and letting Him lead you!

Remember posting in another thread that the Lord told you to do something and you wrote that you didn't want to do it and so you went somewhere else? Well, how is that being led by the Spirit? You said no! So there's that...you have to obey. Even if you have no clue what's ahead of you. I thought you said you trusted God?!

God told Abraham to pack up and travel to a distant land. Do you think Abraham wanted to go? Where, for what Lord? -I'll tell you when you get there God said!
So Abraham trusted God and did obey. Wow, that's big if you think about it!

God told me to move away from my home in Colorful Colorado and move to Ohio, just give your business to your son and go He said. I did Not want to do this! Who in their right mind moves away from Colorado...to Ohio of all places?! My thoughts were, no way, I'm not doing that. But the Holy Spirit caused me to remember the story of Jonah and the whale, and I got scared not to, so here I am. It wasn't easy. He didn't dump a bunch of blessings on me so I had the money to go. (which only really means I wanted to leave with more than I did, lol). Then there was a short period of trials put upon me and...I kept my faith. I prayed, so what are you doing God? Who cares about the difficulties, what are you trying to say?! I had no clue. But I sensed that, it has to work out some way because God sent me here. and that was about the time that, click click click. Everything clicked into place and He did Bless me then and is still blessing me.

That's the short version, lol. But I was believing in Him and walking in it, being hit with troubles and drama, and I said, I don't care Lord, where to now? I cling to you.

That's walking a faith. Believing it. And that's what the Lord responds to!

So I believe that it is highly likely that there is truth to the statement of I am sinless in Christ. But I do still sin sometimes, so how can that be? Easy. His love covers a multitude of sins. He knows we will stumble and doesn't hold it against us.

If your best friend came to your house wearing shorts and he pooped his pants with diarheea while sitting on your couch while looking you in the eyes and laughing hysterically at the mess he is making for you...
Chances are good that you would puch your friend(?) or at least become angry with him and kick him out. Right?
Ok so this time a 1 year old baby poops all over your couch...You get angry then? No, you don't hold it against a baby for pooping his pants. He doesn't know any better. And that's where we are. Babes in Christ, we have a lot to learn still. Jesus does not hold it against us when we have an accident...as long as we cling to Him, confess it, repent from it, learn from it. Continue growing in Christ and being led by His Spirit.

That's how King David can be called a man after God's own heart. He messed up a lot but never ran from God. He didn't stop praying...We must do this too.

Or so it seems to me.
No comment on the pooping thing lol. Also, let me clarify that I WANT TO trust God but be being stupid, I always won't. With that said, at that time, I was running away from God and did not know or think of it until I came back to God. Another thing, I never said I would not do it, I just do not want to stay here and build a business. Also, I believe you had asked me what was in my heart and I shared. In any case, you are right though, I always do not trust God and that is what I am praying for everyday; that he strengthens my faith.

In accordance with (I do not know if I used that right lol) you saying there is a difference between faith and belief, let me repeat in my own words to make sure I understand. Faith means that you trust God; belief means that you actually do what you believe. In conclusion, are you saying that you need to have both to be fruitful? Did I understand that correctly?

I understand. Faith means that you trust God; belief means that you actually do what you believe. In conclusion, are you saying that you need to have both to be fruitful? Did I understand that correctly?

That's exactly what I was saying.

I believe this is why the parable of the talents is in the Bible. It shows us that we are to be profitable servants to the Lord.

It's like, Please come into my heart and be my Lord?
Ok, you got the job. What did you do this week?
Oh nothing, no works based salvation for me...! (That's laughable).

God gave us all talents, skills and oppurtunities. Who wants to show up naked and alone? Not me Brother! Even helping one lost soul to come to Christ is a profit for the Kingdom of God. I may not be Billy Grahm but as long as I am not last with the least I'll be fine cuz I'll be able to say, look who I brought with me Lord!

I am a ministry of one! I don't own a jet yet, but I don't actually need one either, lol.

This is for Edward and everyone as well. I want to quote what Edward said in my reply. "I believe this is why the parable of the talents is in the Bible. It shows us that we are to be profitable servants to the Lord."

You had said you "believe". However, is that belief backed up by scripture?

This is for Edward and everyone as well. I want to quote what Edward said in my reply. "I believe this is why the parable of the talents is in the Bible. It shows us that we are to be profitable servants to the Lord."

The scripture is the parable of the talents.

I found another one where Jesus was talking about people being unprofitable servants and our duty to obey the Lord's commands.

Luke 17:10
10 So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, ‘We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do.’ ”

So a distinction is made of unprofitable servants and those who do their duty.

Last edited:
My rule of thumb is to make sure what others teach you lines up with scripture and they are not overstepping their bounds in what they believe in a blab it and grab it teaching.

Php 4:15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.
Php 4:16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
Php 4:17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.
Php 4:18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.
Php 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Php 4:20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

We read in these verses about our necessity as God will always supply our needs as food, clothing a roof over our head and the finances for these needs as He opens the doors of employment, but we need to walk through those doors.

"Want" is a whole different ball game as many Pastors teach if you want a brand new anything or to be monetarily wealthy like they are all you need to do is give your offering and tithes to whatever Church you go to, or any ministry you see on TV or the internet. We are called to give our best, but so many Pastors take our best and line their own pockets saying look what God has blessed me with and you can have the same as long as you believe and you keep giving to their ministry. You only find this in mega churches as you will never see this in the smaller churches.

So many of these type of Pastors are so removed from their congregation and what their needs are as they only give lip service to the Lord, but denying the power of God in their lives, 2 Timothy 3:5. I know one Pastor who has a body guard in order to keep others away from him as that is a fact as I use to attend his church.

What many teach is a blab it and grab it message and if you are not receiving then you are either not right with the Lord or your offerings are not large enough to receive these so called blessings.

Sorry about babbling on and on about this as I have been dupped to many times and is a sore subject with me about so many mega churches. Learn to question those things that just doesn't set well in your spirit that you hear like I do and go to the word and ask the Holy Spirit reveal truth to you.

My rule of thumb is to make sure what others teach you lines up with scripture and they are not overstepping their bounds in what they believe in a blab it and grab it teaching.

Php 4:15 Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only.
Php 4:16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent once and again unto my necessity.
Php 4:17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.
Php 4:18 But I have all, and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable, wellpleasing to God.
Php 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
Php 4:20 Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

We read in these verses about our necessity as God will always supply our needs as food, clothing a roof over our head and the finances for these needs as He opens the doors of employment, but we need to walk through those doors.

"Want" is a whole different ball game as many Pastors teach if you want a brand new anything or to be monetarily wealthy like they are all you need to do is give your offering and tithes to whatever Church you go to, or any ministry you see on TV or the internet. We are called to give our best, but so many Pastors take our best and line their own pockets saying look what God has blessed me with and you can have the same as long as you believe and you keep giving to their ministry. You only find this in mega churches as you will never see this in the smaller churches.

So many of these type of Pastors are so removed from their congregation and what their needs are as they only give lip service to the Lord, but denying the power of God in their lives, 2 Timothy 3:5. I know one Pastor who has a body guard in order to keep others away from him as that is a fact as I use to attend his church.

What many teach is a blab it and grab it message and if you are not receiving then you are either not right with the Lord or your offerings are not large enough to receive these so called blessings.

Sorry about babbling on and on about this as I have been dupped to many times and is a sore subject with me about so many mega churches. Learn to question those things that just doesn't set well in your spirit that you hear like I do and go to the word and ask the Holy Spirit reveal truth to you.
I actually do not mind people who blab. Those are my kinds of people as I do the same lol. Plus, I think I learn a lot, whether it is correct or not. That is where discernment comes obviously.

I guess you're ok with all that I've been blabbing in this thread because I havent been chided yet! That's encouraging to me.

Sometimes I pray oh Lord let me write only truth, if I write any wrong thing let it fall to ground and not stick to people's minds.

Ok Edward I missed the start of this thread. I was too busy thinking of sawmill things.

You think I am one of those who must be of another camp. I will try and not cause confusion. I find it interesting to find the video in the OP. Since it is in the OP I may refer to it later.

I just think we are bi-polar. The physical person we are has to be continually crucified, and the new creation has to be built up. Now if what I just said can not be supported by scripture, then it is just my thoughts and should be dismissed.

Romans 7:25 kjv
25. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

The dominion of sin in our life is destroyed, but from time to time we still sin. That sin should leave us in a wretched thought condition, and not ( oh well we are just human ).

We are more than just human, if we are in Christ and we have accepted in his quickening spirit.

Side notes cause all sorts of problems. The book of Job has all sorts of side notes. The book just happens to tell us which comments are good and which are bad.

I will shut up for now. The posts are wide open and I am behind.

eddif

Interesting video, I need to listen a few times.

Jesus came to earth under the law to the Jews in particular, but there are hints that the gentile inclusion was on the way. Just taking the Jewish situation as gospel (?) you might draw some erroneous conclusions for today.

Galatians 4:4 kjv
4. But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
5. To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

The concept is for redemption of those under Law.
In the book of Acts the Concept of redemption / salvation comes to the gentiles.

Sorry I am late getting into this thread.

eddif

James 3:8 kjv
8. But the tongue can no man tame; it isan unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Ask Peter
One minute Peter is praised for a statement
The next condemned.

After Pentecost ( when called to the gentiles) his mouth is still temporarily against the will of God. God had released the gentiles in heaven, but Peter still had them bound.

eddif

The biblical word “believe” carries the idea of obey.

Actually unbelief and disobedience are the same Greek word.

Example:

Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief: Hebrews 4:6 KJV

Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience Hebrews 4:6 NKJV

Believe and obey are synonymous and are used interchangeably in some passages by different versions.

Example:

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36 NKJV

He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him. John 3:36 NASB

JLB

If the hidden man of the heart (Jesus quickening spirit ) is controlling the heart it speaks correctly. Abundance of the heart.

Hebrews 10:16 kjv
16. This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
17. And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

At the last trump and judgement the last change will take place,

The law in the heart ( the crucified Jesus? )
The law in the mind ( Jesus on the right hand of the Father ever making intercession for us?)

Help Edward.

eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back