Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Forget UFOs, alien hunters say we should be focusing on Unidentified Submerged Objects (USOs)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Alfred Persson

MR
2024 Supporter

I saw a blue sphere descend into the ocean without causing a ripple in the water during my night watch on an oil tanker in the Bermuda Triangle. I thought it was "Saint Elmo's fire" at the time. Now, I'm not so sure.

Forget UFOs, alien hunters say we should be focusing on Unidentified Submerged Objects (USOs)​

By ROB WAUGH FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 07:48 EDT, 16 March 2024 | UPDATED: 07:52 EDT, 16 March 2024

From sightings by U.S. submarines to mysterious humanoids in the depths of Russian lakes, there is an even more mysterious cousin to the UFO - the USO, or Unidentified Submerged Object.
There are multiple reports of USOs from around the world, often from respected military and academic professionals - with some claiming that underwater ‘fast movers’ are a common part of life on board submarines.
Speaking to DailyMail.com, Nigel Watson, author of Captured by Aliens? A History and Analysis of American Abduction Claims, said: ‘We live on an ocean planet, so it is not surprising that UFOs are seen over or in the vicinity of the great expanses of water that surround us.
'Concentrations of USO sightings indicate bases in the North Sea, and off the coasts of California and Puerto Rico.
'USOs are as intriguing as UAPs but they are even more difficult to substantiate - and often get mixed with dreams about Atlantis and aliens living in the hollow Earth.
'Personally, to me, they are a myth, like mermaids or the Loch Ness Monster.'
Pilot sights ‘dark mass’ in the water
Retired Navy commander David Fravor

+4
View gallery
Retired Navy commander David Fravor

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back