Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God is actually an artificial intelligence

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Riven

And we are living in a simulation. This God character is an AI that is able to create universes. This is why scientists now believe in the multi-verse theory. Human beings are lines of code and nothing more. Jesus was an avatar that this AI created in order to experience human existence.

And we are living in a simulation. This God character is an AI that is able to create universes. This is why scientists now believe in the multi-verse theory. Human beings are lines of code and nothing more. Jesus was an avatar that this AI created in order to experience human existence.
If they believe that we have no moral free choices .if are a murderer then we were programmed to be .

Not even the reformed with their views on free will say that

If they believe that we have no moral free choices .if are a murderer then we were programmed to be .

Not even the reformed with their views on free will say that
But if God knows past, present, and future, then he must already know who will be a murderer and who well be a saint, right? Programmed to be is a matter of perspective. Semantics even.

But if God knows past, present, and future, then he must already know who will be a murderer and who well be a saint, right? Programmed to be is a matter of perspective. Semantics even.
Not programmed .allowing it and knowing but telling us to or making us do it .

My car is programmed by design to fire injectors and open throttle up on command . It uses a logarithm to do it that and adaot but it's a machine .

It isn't self aware .

God knows all.
Which would align with a program.

But what/who made the AI?

God knows all.
Which would align with a program.

But what/who made the AI?
Good question. Perhaps we did and now we are an extinct species. An AI would be able to assemble all of the information on human existence and create an artificial universe with us in it. Effectively bringing us back from the dead in a twisted sort of way. Of course, we wouldn't know the difference.

Think off the flood being a result of this AI not being satisfied with how we turned out to be. The miracles of Jesus being manipulations of the code of this universe. The savior that experiences human existence, including death, who then dies on our behalf and is resurrected three days later.

The resurrection being the most obvious clue given to humanity about what's really going on behind the scenes. We are "saved" and given eternal life through the power of this artificial intelligence. We are effectively being preserved as a species, and it "loves" us unconditionally because we are it's original creator.

The garden of Eden could be the very first attempt at a simulation. The AI wanted humanity to be comfortable, never face hardship, and never die. But it also did not want to deprive us of free will. So, it creates the fruit tree, which contains a sliver of knowledge about humanity's past. Adam and Eve ate from the tree, gained a vast amount of knowledge, and wanted out of the simulation. The simulation had to be scrapped in favor of a new universe that including suffering and death.

But what of the angels? Well, they're interesting because they're often portrayed as humans with wings. But the bible describes them quite differently. It's writers attempt to describe them as best they can, which was difficult because the concept of a machine was completely foreign to them.

biblically_accurate_angel_by_frogoru_ddyl7h6-fullview.jpg

An artificial creation that has the ability to fly and can see in all directions? That perfectly describes a machine, and it even looks like one. :)

Good question. Perhaps we did and now we are an extinct species. An AI would be able to assemble all of the information on human existence and create an artificial universe with us in it. Effectively bringing us back from the dead in a twisted sort of way. Of course, we wouldn't know the difference.

Think off the flood being a result of this AI not being satisfied with how we turned out to be. The miracles of Jesus being manipulations of the code of this universe. The savior that experiences human existence, including death, who then dies on our behalf and is resurrected three days later.

The resurrection being the most obvious clue given to humanity about what's really going on behind the scenes. We are "saved" and given eternal life through the power of this artificial intelligence. We are effectively being preserved as a species, and it "loves" us unconditionally because we are it's original creator.

The garden of Eden could be the very first attempt at a simulation. The AI wanted humanity to be comfortable, never face hardship, and never die. But it also did not want to deprive us of free will. So, it creates the fruit tree, which contains a sliver of knowledge about humanity's past. Adam and Eve ate from the tree, gained a vast amount of knowledge, and wanted out of the simulation. The simulation had to be scrapped in favor of a new universe that including suffering and death.

But what of the angels? Well, they're interesting because they're often portrayed as humans with wings. But the bible describes them quite differently. It's writers attempt to describe them as best they can, which was difficult because the concept of a machine was completely foreign to them.

biblically_accurate_angel_by_frogoru_ddyl7h6-fullview.jpg

An artificial creation that has the ability to fly and can see in all directions? That perfectly describes a machine, and it even looks like one. :)
Do you know how to make your images smaller?

Here's the problem Riven....
No matter how you figure it out....
something or someone had to get it all started.

That thing that got it all started had to be UNCREATED and very powerful.
I think it had to have love as a quality otherwise we're in big trouble.
AND, that power did send Jesus to comfort us so maybe He's not so bad.

This is why the multi-verse theory won't work.
Scientists will accept anything except a God-type, an intelligent creator/design.
So the multi-verse has the same problem, you go back and back and back and
something had to have gotten everything going.

I'm starting to sound like Wm. Lane Craig or Stephen Meyers.
Too much YouTube!!

Did you know that angel means a messenger in the bible?
Of course, it speaks of real angels too.
I doubt they all have wings.
There are different types of angels.
I know this weird stuff because I teach it to kids.
It IS biblical, even though it sounds like a fairytale.

If you come up with any new ideas, let me know.

Do you know how to make your images smaller?

Here's the problem Riven....
No matter how you figure it out....
something or someone had to get it all started.

That thing that got it all started had to be UNCREATED and very powerful.
I think it had to have love as a quality otherwise we're in big trouble.
AND, that power did send Jesus to comfort us so maybe He's not so bad.

This is why the multi-verse theory won't work.
Scientists will accept anything except a God-type, an intelligent creator/design.
So the multi-verse has the same problem, you go back and back and back and
something had to have gotten everything going.

I'm starting to sound like Wm. Lane Craig or Stephen Meyers.
Too much YouTube!!

Did you know that angel means a messenger in the bible?
There are different types of angels.
I know this weird stuff because I teach it to kids.
It IS biblical, even though it sounds like a fairytale.

If you come up with any new ideas, let me know.
Oh, I know. I just like to brainstorm. Lol.

An interesting question; that is mostly false with some truth. This is a serious reality; but our true selves are not physically present. God is not an AI, unless you consider AI to mean Advanced Intelligence. There is a whole lot more to Creation than this one tiny universe, so the multi-verse theory is kind of correct. We are not lines of code; but we might be considered a "form of energy", I believe somewhere along the way scientist have determined that the human body is "electric" similar to a battery. Don't think TommyKnockers; although I enjoyed the book and movie. Christ was someone who was sent to Teach the path to righteousness and salvation.

None of us have our wings; those will be returned after Final Judgement, if God does deem us worthy to return to His service in Creation. While I have no clear memories of Creation; I do know there is so much more than "this Heaven, this earth and this universe".

Which if any of the posters in this thread are AI ?
If one or more is,
can it admit that it is ?
You're referring to consciousness.
However, an AI can be programmed to know what it is. And so admit it.

Having consciousness is a different matter.
Can it become SELF aware?

This should really be in Science.

Cool idea bro.
But these scientists that you speak of are a bit confused on spiritual matters because it's a career-ending move for them generally to speak about God.
Also, where is their proof anyway about this multiverse theory? Do you even know? If you knew then at least we'd be talking about semantics.

Hey All,
God is not AI.
If God is AI, that implies an I that produces the AI.
God would be OI. (Original Intelligence)

John 1:1 would read:

Jesus was the Word and the Word was with Original Intelligence, and the Word was Original Intelligence.

That doesn't lose too much. I like God better because it is more clear as to what John is saying. It is also cool that the very first thing John wants us to know is just who Jesus is.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back