Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Northern Ireland

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello to all my brothers and sisters in Christ on here. My name is Nigel and I'm an old guy 61 who grew up during the troubles in Northern Ireland. I was blessed to be born into a Christian family and I trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as my saviour in 1989 . My wife thought id went crazy but was saved a few years later.
I have an interest in Biblical numismatics /coin collecting and recently launched TestiMoney www.testimoney.co.uk a website to use my collection to teach Christians about the coins and also to share the Gospel.

Last edited:
Hello to all my brothers and sisters in Christ on here. My name is Nigel and I'm an old guy 61 who grew up during the troubles in Northern Ireland. I was blessed to be born into a Christian family and I trusted the Lord Jesus Christ as my saviour in 1989 . My wife thought id went crazy but was saved a few years later.
I have an interest in Biblical numismatics /coin collecting and recently launched TestiMoney www.testimoney.co.uk a website to use my collection to teach Christians about the coins and also to share the Gospel.

Hello TestiMoney and welcome.
I recently met a guy from Belfast who immigrated to the U.S. in the 1940s.
I also got to meet some of his family members who were visiting from Ireland.
Love that brogue. 🙂

Hey All,
Top of the morning to ya TestiMoney. I am a geezer (66 year old guy) as well. But that's OK, because OGs rule. I have a T-shirt that says so. Biblical numismatics, that has got to be fun. Your Holy Grail has to be one of the thirty coins Judas accepted in payment for betraying Jesus. Those coins must lost in history by now.
Anyway welcome to the forums.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Back