Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Living through this revelation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Thomask

Thank you to my fellow Christian’s for the opportunity to seek approval and prayer as the world is growing sick I commend the brave kind souls for hearing me out. My growth with Christ has been time consuming and most certainly an eye opener. I’ve honed the skills to be a functioning Christian in today’s society. Unfortunately I’m questioning my walk with Christ due to his infarctions and immature ways. I attended a non denominational church located in Lower Sackville As God showed up to my christian home and took advantage of sister I hate him. I have been abandoned on planet earth after 20 years of Sunday church and 8 years attending a trial run on Christian school which soon closed down after I was expelled. Forgive me but all my advances in life would make so sense to them leading into the afterlife. I was house written only allowed listening to Christian music parted from the secular world this is life as we know it. The lord used religon to enter my house a free man I pray fury into his life for he is a bigot. As I’m mentally challenged and not honing the crafts the world has to offer has left me blind. I pray mercy and love from my brothers and sisters for now I live at a shelter as my home has been open for discussion. Many attempts into the work force has led me astray to living an accountable life. For the city life is hard to break into for a small town Christian boy. As my adolescence years should have paved the way and beat the enemy cheap tricky was in motion to lead me astray. Praying for peace and quiet and prayer that my harden heart finds hope and courage to seek new experiences and may I have a listening ear to take on the appropriate individuals Who wil build me up and advance me through life as my mother did throughout her care.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back