Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Mennonites

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

HSong

https://jesus-saves-all.com/
2024 Supporter

Atthe 6:38 section of this video “Your Social Security Card isInsecure”, it mentions the term “Mennonite” which I’mfamilair with since there is a church related to the Mennonite in mycity. It reminds me of a friend of mine who told me they lost theirSocial Security Number physically because they brought it around intheir wallet. It’s safer to leave that at home.

Butspeaking of “Social Security” there’s “Eternal Security”,which is the truthful belief that you cannot lose your salvation.Therefore, once a person is saved, they are always saved. I prefer itto the term “If saved always saved” because that implies anEternal Conscious Torment or Conditional Immortality viewpoint, bothof which are false. Salvation is not a matter of “if”, it’s amatter of “when”. Eventually all people will become believers inChrist. “Will” not “maybe”.

MaybeGoogling, well... in my case “Duckduckgoing”... not quite thesame wring, on the Internet, shows these search results

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffab&q=mennonite+beliefs&ia=web

Thefirst result is from this site, so I will rebuke this sitesdefinition of these specific mennonites.

https://www.learnreligions.com/mennonite-beliefs-and-practices-700041

“Baptism:Water baptism is a sign of cleansing from sin.”

Physicalwater baptism to be saved is false, physical baptismal regenarationfor salvation is false. That is works salvation, which is performinga good work, rather than faith alone, which is true.

Romans3:24 And are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemptionthat is in Christ Jesus,

Wedon’t need to physically sprinkle or submerse ourselves into aphysical body of water for salvation. Rather, as soon as a personbelieves, they are spiritually baptized and thus permanently saved.The Holy Spirit represents that Spiritual Baptism, and they arepermanently washed. Therefore, when a person believes in Christ, theyare already baptized. They are spiritually baptized because the HolySpirit dwells within them!

Psalm51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spiritwithin me.

Colossians3:10 And have put on the new self, which is being renewed inknowledge after the image of its creator.

Speakingof permanent washing, let’s examine their beliefs on EternalSecurity

“EternalSecurity: Mennonites do not believe in eternal security.”

Therefore,I rebuke the mennonites that have this belief as per this site’sdefinition for not believing in the truth, which is once saved alwayssaved aka eternal security. When we are saved, we have permanentlife.

http://thirdwaycafe.com/glossary/eternal-security/

“WhileMennonites hold tightly to the belief that we are saved through God’spowerful gift of grace, we don’t subscribe to the “eternalsecurity,” or “once saved, always saved” theology. theindividual may still choose to forfeit his/her right to salvation.”FALSE!

It’simpossible for an individual to forfeit his/her right to salvationwhen they truly gain it. TRUTH. As soon as a person has faith throughgrace in God’s salvation, they are permanently saved!

John10:28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and noone will snatch them out of my hand.

Eternalmeaning aionios meaning pertaining to an age. They are free from theage of sin and will move to the age of no sin.

Whocan snatch believers out of the Lord’s hand? Nobody! Not even thebeliever themselves. Because God, the Holy Ghost, is inside of us andkeeps us safe. It’s IMPOSSIBLE for a believer to get rid of theirsalvation when they are already saved. No one will snatch believersout of God’s hand, not even the believer themselves!

Allhumans have sin, all people are sinners. We are not saved by our ownworks, but rather because of the mercy Christ has on the whole world.Everyone will have faith alone in Christ and therefore everyone willgain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life, not temporary life as thosewho promote the false doctrine of losing salvation say.

Ephesians4:30 the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day ofredemption.

Assoon as someone believes in Christ Jesus, the Holy Spirit seals themfor redemption. Who can break the seal placed by the Almighty God?NOBODY! Who is stronger than the Almighty God? NOBODY! Therefore, theLord Almighty will accomplish His desire to place the seal of theHoly Spirit on all people of the Earth! The light always overcomesthe darkness!

Matthew5:14 You are the light of the world

Interms of denominations, I focus on the beliefs rather than thetitles. That is why I say I rebuke “mennonites who falsely believethat you can lose salvation”. I have a love for the TRUTH, thatbelievers cannot lose their salvation. That is true, my friends. Thisis illustrated by the founder of the Tentmaker.org site, GaryAmirault’s personal testimony.

https://www.tentmaker.org/testimoni...QqwWOvxHSBX6GisIM_5I1RRZekRmKjRJsJIRQj4foTffU

“I'mthe kind of person who likes to have a sound and reasonable answer toall questions. For example, I might find myself one day in a Baptistchurch which may have handed me a brochure on the doctrine of eternalsecurity, that is, that once a person was "saved" or "bornagain," they could not lose their salvation; the gift of eternallife could not be revoked nor lost even by turning away from God ordenying Him. I would take the brochure to perhaps the Assembly of Godpastor or some other denomination which taught one couldlose their salvation. (This, by the way, is what the vast majority ofChristians are incorrectly taught). “ End quote

Forinstance, I would much rather call myself a believer in eternalsecurity, because it has that definition. Meanwhile, there are manydifferent types of Baptists, as illustrated by this Baptist joke fromthe Tentmaker forums.

https://tentmaker.org/forum/humor-poems-songs-movies/baptist-joke/msg124010/#msg124010

“OnceI saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!"He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Doyou believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." Isaid, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "AChristian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?"He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! Whatfranchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too!Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "NorthernBaptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptistor Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "NorthernConservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! NorthernConservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern ConservativeBaptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern ConservativeBaptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

NorthernConservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or NorthernConservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" Hesaid, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Councilof 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed himover.” End quote

Therefore,like I mentioned above, my friend may have lost their Social SecurityCard, but it’s impossible for us believers to lose our salvation.That is Eternal Security! That is Once Saved Always Saved. The truth.And therefore, all people will be Saved Always Saved. The wholesocial world will gain Aionian Security in the Lord and bespiritually baptized by the Holy Spirit which washes away all sins,which means, have faith in Christ and be saved. Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back