Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Praise for deliverance

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I…complain a lot lol 😆

I am grateful 🥲. It gets…both difficult and confusing 🫤…when I seem to be known but I know very few people here locally. To make the situation even more confusing and vexing I’ve had a couple of incidents in which seemingly random dudes tried to pick fights with me in public places and rudeness in other places bordered upon aggression.

This isn’t me throwing a pity party 🎈. It’s just the nature of the situation and I don’t get it and no one will explain it to me lol 😆 makes sense considering my status as maybe 🤔 a barely tolerated non entity…

But it’s confusing 🫤 and frustrating nonetheless. So…there’s that.

Deliverance! If Jesus Christ hadn’t seen fit to work so mightily in my life and my family I would probably…and this is not fun 🤩 writing ✍️ this…
I’d probably need to be in a group home 🏠 or maybe I guess whatever is left of the state hospital 🏥. It’s not even that I’m angry 😠 or aggressive just….

Sigh 😔 how the world 🌎 works yet again. And that’s the thing isn’t it?

In this world 🌎 we will have trouble 👿 but be of good 😊 cheer for Jesus Christ has overcome the world 🗺️.

Work in progress…

Thanks

Again…praise!
Saw the eclipse with mama. Quite fun 🤩

I think 💭 people make assumptions about people with schizophrenia. What scares me 😨 is that a lot of these assumptions are based in reality to some extent. Not so much in my situation but in general. As in…

Generally speaking being schizophrenic and in society can get rough. In my case people seem to think 🤔 they have a right to control me. That probably means that often people with my label 🏷️ etc…

Aren’t really citizens in terms of rights and such. Sad 😞

But again: praise!

I’m doing well all things considered. Jesus Christ has brought deliverance!

I think 🧐 a lot of my seemingly never ending recovery is really just seeing reality better than before. For example…

Friends or lack there of. I’m nearly 40. Friends in adulthood seem to be increasingly difficult to come by for a lot of people not just me. I’m going to see my long term (over 20 years!) friend and her boyfriend soon. I’ll even get to show them my place. Awesome 😎

Work is pretty much not possible. Thing is…I’ve been lifted out of poverty by my parents despite…me my past sins etc…

Because of Jesus Christ. I’m sometimes…incredibly grateful 🥲 and also increasingly aware of how vicious the world 🌎 is, probably always has been. I remember once I walked into the clinic for an appointment and the receptionist said to a person next to her “he’s a mental patient.” Ugh 😑

I’m not in the clinic much these days…med checks are down to every 3 months…

Rambling…

People in general are struggling in today’s society and honestly?!?! The streets, jails, prisons, sometimes poorly managed group homes 🏠
Are the state hospitals 🏥 of today. The actual state hospitals still have bad reputations…

And the private places see patients as dollars 💵. It is what it is…

Jesus Christ has redeemed and restored me and brought deliverance…

The biggest blessing is forgiveness and being made right with God. That’s tremendously easier for me to say now than it was even 5 years ago.

Thanks for reading 📖

Jesus saves. Jesus also thankfully changes and redeems.
I remember now an illustration about repentance. Picture 2 parallel lines. At some point one of the parallel lines makes a 90 degree turn and continues on in it new direction, moving ever further away from the other line. And so…

Genuine repentance…which is God’s work…moves us in a whole different direction.

It’s God’s work so I can’t boast about anything. I will say that like a lot of people redemption took…a lot lol 😆

Sin Satan self death and the world 🌍. So many times I think 💭 we’re told to get saved and not told who and what Jesus Christ saves us from.

If everything is Father filtered then I should glean from the stuff around me…

What happened in and of the world 🗺️ was rough undoubtedly but not unusual. Schizophrenia? People go mad every day. The label 🏷️ is probably permanent. Play the hand 🖐️ you’re dealt…

I’m hoping for an end to the junk around me. My concern is that if people are not willing to leave me alone and they honestly truly think 🤔 that I need to be controlled and that they have some right to control me…

Then it will end up with my parents getting involved possibly legal stuff. An apartment manager once called me from his personal cell phone 📱 and asked why I was on disability why my parents were renting an apartment for me and then nixed my application illegally. Mama wanted to call 📞 a lawyer it was so blatantly illegal. I ended up 🆙 in a better place until they bought this place.

Sorry to ramble. Thanks for reading 📖

And more lol 😆
But seriously 😳

I was driven out of the dorms at 17. Almost went to prison or possibly the state hospital 🏥. Only a misdemeanor on my record and that’s nearly a miracle in and of itself. And…

Deliverance. No I don’t think 🧐 everything was all my fault 🤦‍♂️ or even within my control but…

Real world 🌍 vs Jesus Christ: who will I choose?

To the extent that it is a choice I’ve chosen Jesus Christ. Following His forgiveness my life has changed dramatically and in positive good ways. The world 🗺️ is as it was before I got saved and just as scripture describes it…

Full of unrepentant people who slander and disrespect others and commit sins without any regard for Christ and…

People just like I used to be lol 😆 so I get it to a certain extent.

Someone threw something at my window 🪟 today and…? I think 💭 it’s the sense of entitlement people have as in…

We say you have xyz or are xyz and we want you to move and we have a right to hurl vitriol at you because it’s how we feel about you etc…

Psychiatry remains a problem but not the problem. I see that now thank goodness 😅. Doctors 🥼 in general tend to be money 💴 hungry etc. psychiatrists just take it to another level and they don’t really do much. Any doctor 👩‍⚕️ can prescribe the psych drugs. Why build a specialty based on alleged expertise when med checks take maybe 🤔 10 minutes and now lots of people go to nurse practitioners? Hmmm…

🤨 ugh 😑 slightly cranky but not angry 😡 lol 😆. I could do without the neighborhood tension and name calling but it is what it is.

The Bible itself says following Christ is not easy. Life and that more abundantly…
Not life as easy as possible. Oh and count the cost 💲. In my case I’d say the cost 💲 of coming to know Jesus Christ is mostly social…

He moves in my life and I have life now a real one at long last…

But no social identity or anything. I kind of sense growing contempt towards me but no violence towards me or anything so…

I’m also somewhat confused 🫤 about what is happening around me, obviously 🙄. Oh well.

God is Good..

Back