Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for healing

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I got an ambiguous medical report. Please pray that is not cancer. Thanks so much.
Loyola University in Chicago (a medical school) reported decades ago that me and you and all adults in the usa basically get cancer five to ten times per year , and the body deals with it as God designed the body to do, and the cancer goes away. It is very common. Over a hundred years ago it was not even called cancer and was rarely if every a problem. Healthy eating was responsible for the bodies ability to eliminate the problem cells while they were still very small / few. Good nutriution today is likewise helpful and works.
I praise God for my having had cancer many times, and not having to do anything about that except trust Him and continue eating right, or sometimes eating better for better nutrition. "Nutrition The Cancer Answer" explains how doctors used to deal with it, when the drug makers allowed them to do so before 1955. It was easy, comfortable, and INexpensive. And almost always successful. (note Gerson's success for the last 94 years including 5 hospitals (I heard/read) using only his methods without drugs) ... (not allowed in the usa)...

Waiting for the appointment. I think this is once again about forgiveness. I was able to forgive those who were not nice to me, some bad people. But about a month ago things started to get tough again and I prayed for the Lord to punish them, which is wrong. God forgives so we must forgive just as the prayer goes Heavenly father forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sinned against us. and according to our mercy it will be merciful to us. This famous Christian singer Mandisa who passed away recently at the age of 47 (my age also) from covid and in her last facebook message she talks about forgiveness and gives examples that Jesus loved the pharisees and Jesus washed Juda's feet while knowing that Judas was going to betray Him. So here I am, please keep me and my health in your prayers. Thanks so much.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back