Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Preferred Pronoun

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Again.....just be polite. The vast, vast majority of the time you're not interacting with someone who's regularly in your life, so......just be polite like you would with anyone else.

Why would anyone validate calling a woman a man or a man a woman.

These people are delusional and want others to confirm what they are not.

As a Christian, it violates my conscience to do so.

This would be lying.

This has nothing to do with being courteous.

This would be lying.

So you feel you can't even be polite to people you don't even know.

Do you do the same with people who commit other sins? Do you confront wealthy people about their love of money the first time you meet them? Do you check into the sexual past of everyone you meet, just in case you need to lecture them?

Or is your judgmental rudeness limited to only trans people?

So you feel you can't even be polite to people you don't even know.

Do you do the same with people who commit other sins? Do you confront wealthy people about their love of money the first time you meet them? Do you check into the sexual past of everyone you meet, just in case you need to lecture them?

Or is your judgmental rudeness limited to only trans people?
Shall I obey God or man?

Who said I am not polite?

Do you know anything about me?

Again.....just be polite.
MV5BYjg1YTRkNzQtODgyYi00MTQ5LThiMDYtNDJjMWRjNTdjZDZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

This would be lying.

I didn't understand it at first until it clicked that.pronoins are just functional ways of addressing a person. It really isn't about lying or some grand concept. It's just functionality. A person who identifies as feminine wants to use femine pronouns. Ok moving on.

Even if we were talking about delusions, we aretalk8ng more about functionality. A person identifies as trans and lives as a gender they identify with, that means the proper pronouns is based on how they are functionaly living.

It's basicly just 1st or 2nd grade English, nothing more.

Shall I obey God or man?

Who said I am not polite?

Do you know anything about me?
Did God create the English language or did man create the English language?

The discussion on pronouns boils down to functionality of language. Why do we use the pronouns he,him,her, she,they, them, it, their, etc. It's for functional short hand. Typically we use she and her to refer to female humans or cis women, it's also applicable to use she and her woth trans women because they are participating in the social function of being a woman.

Considering we don't walk around with our genitals out most of the time, it's usually social cues that are relied on to use pronouns.

I didn't understand it at first until it clicked that.pronoins are just functional ways of addressing a person. It really isn't about lying or some grand concept. It's just functionality. A person who identifies as feminine wants to use femine pronouns. Ok moving on.

Even if we were talking about delusions, we aretalk8ng more about functionality. A person identifies as trans and lives as a gender they identify with, that means the proper pronouns is based on how they are functionaly living.

It's basicly just 1st or 2nd grade English, nothing more.
Yes, 1st or 2nd grade english.

However, I am a grown man.

If they want to live in a dellusional state of mind, that is on them. They can push that all they want, I will never confirm to them what they are not.

I had a cook that wanted to be called they/them. He went to the Administrator to have all his documents changed or whatever they do. It was announced to the mangaement staff to address him as they/them.

I have always called him by his bilogcal male name since I have hired him. I never confirmed his self-deception and he never asked me to call him they/them.

Kids.

Yes, 1st or 2nd grade english.

However, I am a grown man.

If they want to live in a dellusional state of mind, that is on them. They can push that all they want, I will never confirm to them what they are not.

I had a cook that wanted to be called they/them. He went to the Administrator to have all his documents changed or whatever they do. It was announced to the mangaement staff to address him as they/them.

I have always called him by his bilogcal male name since I have hired him. I never confirmed his self-deception and he never asked me to call him they/them.

Kids.
You loser your first name so to speak in the military.

I can address you as your rank or last name if I out rank ,and say the rank and last name and. Order get me sgt ,pvt so and so

First names are used by officers to each other out of the formation and only they do it .

Chapel they will allow but I have corrected a chaplain calling me Jason outside of chapel respectfully and he did .

Did God create the English language or did man create the English language?

The discussion on pronouns boils down to functionality of language. Why do we use the pronouns he,him,her, she,they, them, it, their, etc. It's for functional short hand. Typically we use she and her to refer to female humans or cis women, it's also applicable to use she and her woth trans women because they are participating in the social function of being a woman.

Considering we don't walk around with our genitals out most of the time, it's usually social cues that are relied on to use pronouns.

It is out of hand and I will never conform to the social functions of today.

To me, that would be sin.

To go against conscience is neither right nor safe.

Yes, it means I have taken note of what you posted. I'm a bit surprised you didn't know that.

What do you mean? I'm me....a person who goes by "Uncle J" at Christianforums.net.
Interesting.

In your eyes, am I to affirm a male that pretends to be a female out of courtesy and wants me to adress them as such?

Is this correct?

I guess you didn't understand my question.

You asked if you should be expected to address a trans person by their preferred pronouns. My question is, where is this occurring? At work?
Does it matter?

The fact is that if it ever does happen, I will present the gospel of Jesus Christ to the person. That includes that they repent of their sin.

We all know that is more offensive then not calling them what they want.

This is fact.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back