Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Dragon's tail/tale

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

precepts

Rev 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Rev 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation describes the 1st of two beast as having the parts of the 4/5 beasts in the book of Daniel:
Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Rev 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
Note the only difference between the Beast and the Dragon is the 3 extra crowns on the Beast's 8th, 9th, and 10th horns.

Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

My focus is on the Dragon's tail. I've noticed some interesting passages in the old testament that I think I should bring to light: The keyword in these passages is flood, "he shall come in like a flood!" The dragon in Revelation spues out a flood after the woman that some interpret to be "Noah's flood." This is the connection of the tail to the dragon!

Jos 24:14 Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

Isa 28:2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, [which] as a tempest of hail [and] a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

Isa 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Jer 46:7 Who [is] this [that] cometh up as a flood, whose waters are moved as the rivers?
Jer 46:8 Egypt riseth up like a flood, and [his] waters are moved like the rivers; and he saith, I will go up, [and] will cover the earth; I will destroy the city and the inhabitants thereof.
---------
Jer 46:12 The nations have heard of thy shame, and thy cry hath filled the land: for the mighty man hath stumbled against the mighty, [and] they are fallen both together.
Jer 46:13 The word that the LORD spake to Jeremiah the prophet, how Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon should come [and] smite the land of Egypt.
---------
Jer 47:2 Thus saith the LORD; Behold, waters rise up out of the north, and shall be an overflowing flood, and shall overflow the land, and all that is therein; the city, and them that dwell therein: then the men shall cry, and all the inhabitants of the land shall howl.
These verses could be looked up to get the full context of the situation but this is the reason why the Beast in Revelation is called "spiritual Egypt and Mystery Babylon!"

I believe the same spirit that dwelt in the Egyptian rivers is the same spirit associated in Daniel's account:
Isa 7:18 And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the LORD shall hiss for the fly that [is] in the uttermost part of the rivers of Egypt, and for the bee that [is] in the land of Assyria.
---------
Eze 29:3 Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I [am] against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river [is] mine own, and I have made [it] for myself.
Eze 29:4 But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales.
Eze 29:5 And I will leave thee [thrown] into the wilderness, thee and all the fish of thy rivers: thou shalt fall upon the open fields; thou shalt not be brought together, nor gathered: I have given thee for meat to the beasts of the field and to the fowls of the heaven.
Eze 29:6 And all the inhabitants of Egypt shall know that I [am] the LORD, because they have been a staff of reed to the house of Israel.
The Egyptians worshipped the crocodile which coincidently uses it's tail as a weapon.

Dan 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Different person, same spirit that defiles the temple sanctuary!

Dan 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
Dan 11:22 And with the arms of a flood shall they be overflown from before him, and shall be broken; yea, also the prince of the covenant.
--------
Dan 11:26 Yea, they that feed of the portion of his meat shall destroy him, and his army shall overflow: and many shall fall down slain.
This is the Greek lil horn that springs up among the 4 horns/generals of Alexander's empire.

Most connect this lil Greek horn to end times because of Daniel 12, but it is this spirit (fallen angel, part of the 1st beast in Revelation, the "greek lil horn") that is the "devil" that is thrown into the lake of fire after Satan is loosed and goes out to decieve the world. The "Devil" gives his power to this "devil," the lil greek horn, after he gave his power to the beast and the false prophet and was bound for the 1,000 yrs. This "lil greek horn" from Daniel 11 is also the 2nd lil horn of the 2nd beast in Revelation with the 2 lil horns like a lamb but spoke as a dragon. The 11th horn in Daniel that plucks up the Beast's (Revelation's 1st beast) 3 crowned horns is Revelation's 2nd beast that caused the world to wonder after the 1st beast in Revelation. The 2nd beast in Revelation is the 2 "lil horns" in Daniel's prophecy! He is the mighty one that comes in like a flood, and casting down!
Isa 28:2 Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, [which] as a tempest of hail [and] a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back