Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Sixth Seal

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Ezekiel

Many may think I may be mad and other things. When I say things I have done my research. The character of Jesus. The gospels He had four write the same thing. It is usually progressive. Then Statements such as the first will last and the last will be first.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Verse 12 easy it is what it is. This is the beginning of of the tribulation because of verse 17 the wrath has come.
Verse 13. The star are angels and the figs are Israel.
20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
5 Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Like these good figs, so will I acknowledge them that are carried away captive of Judah, whom I have sent out of this place into the land of the Chaldeans for their good.

This says that Israel and Angels will fall to earth. But you can't understand that, Israel is here, not completely. In Exekiel the city is a planet as in the book of revelations.

11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

So there is another, the ancient ones. So the ancient ones plus Angels. Satan is cast out of heaven everyone has read them verses.

Lest look deeper. In Ezekiel God begins with the Ancients.

6 Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.

Isaiah 34 speaks of this time.

5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

So we know the sword is come from heaven. As you see in revelation many this are meteorites and things of such.

Verse 14. Isaiah 2 v 2. Mountains of the lord and then mountains as a mountain.

2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Verses 15, 16, 17

They are as stated. Everyone knows governments has bases rather city's underground common knowledge.
So the signs are earthquake and skys are darken. The ancients invade earth and Satan is cast out of heaven

Satan's # is 666. so we will break it down next.

Revelation 9 the sixth trumpet. The sixes are of the same time frame and start of the tribulations. The horns are kings why because Jesus says they are.

13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

There are two Euphrates the river on earth and the one in heaven that this planet travels on. Its orbit is long being south and close to the sun in the north. Four kings

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

Below are the age of the for Kings. A third part of people will be killed from this war.

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

Size of the army

16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

Describes the ships

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

Again

18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

666 as I said. This is Satan and His war He starts. The earth quake from the sixth seal will happen around Turkey. The water will run thru the Dead Sea the out to the ocean.

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

Satan send his devils thru all the world. this is to cause war between all the nations that will group up.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Below is the time thing.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

Jesus will return for the saints around the time of Armageddon.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Again the beginning of the tribulations. The sixes, after this comes the fives as you will see the result of the sixes.

So the 666 Satan's war here on earth is going on, then the souls cry out to God. Remember a third of earth people are dead or will be dead.

9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

God sends pestilence at the army's that they may repent

9 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

As we see here again that it's against Satan's army.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Many may think I may be mad and other things. When I say things I have done my research.
But you have provided no biblical support for most of what you say and seem to be reading things into the passages that aren’t there. That is problematic.

This says that Israel and Angels will fall to earth.
Israel is on the earth, so how can it fall to the earth? And the fallen angels fell to earth long ago.

But you can't understand that, Israel is here, not completely. In Exekiel the city is a planet as in the book of revelations.
Again, where, exactly, is “planet” mentioned?

11 And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.

So there is another, the ancient ones. So the ancient ones plus Angels.
The “ancient ones” are just the elders, those in old age, nothing more. You should also be putting chapter numbers.

Satan is cast out of heaven everyone has read them verses.
Satan, and the angels following him, we’re cast out of heaven long ago according to Jesus:

Luk 10:18 And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. (ESV)

The ancients invade earth and Satan is cast out of heaven
Where, exactly, is it stated that “the ancients invade earth”?

Satan's # is 666. so we will break it down next.
It might actually be 616.

There are two Euphrates the river on earth and the one in heaven that this planet travels on. Its orbit is long being south and close to the sun in the north. Four kings

14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
First, where is it stated that there are two Euphrates rivers? Second, where is it stated that one of these rivers is in heaven? Third, where is it stated that the earth travels on this river in heaven?

Describes the ships

17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
Where are ships mentioned? How do you get ships from “horses”?

Before the Fourth seal, trumpet, vial Happens most of Revelation happens. These 144000 preach and this is what they say. The same thing you hear me say that earth will be destroyed and that planet is coming. Not a new song it has happen before.

14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

I am not defiled by the church, the bride of Christ, the woman that has many story's that are most not true

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

The everlasting Gospel begins.

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Then Babylon is destroyed that planet

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Mark of the the beast begins at when the third angel sounds

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

Notice the asteroid belt what do you thing happened there

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Now I can go to the Fourth seals, trumpet and vial

Before the Fourth seal, trumpet, vial Happens most of Revelation happens. These 144000 preach and this is what they say. The same thing you hear me say that earth will be destroyed and that planet is coming. Not a new song it has happen before.

14 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

I am not defiled by the church, the bride of Christ, the woman that has many story's that are most not true

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

One more thing you may want to understand when Jesus destroys that planet, and it is harvested. The dead in Christ on earth will no longer sleep, but will report in heaven, they past from earth to everlasting.

13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Again, where is "planet" mentioned?

What has happened before?

What planet? Again, where is "planet" ever mentioned?

What asteroid belt?
You don't believe God has built other planets. How then can you then look up at the cosmos and say it's just me here. This may take many years you read the book of Ezekiel, study the wheels, draw them, write down the temple build it with the pen. Don't for the spirit of God that flows out of the temple rather water down to the people, Don't forget the brass man rather the wrecking ball the designs the new heaven and earth, follow Ezekiel's movements, follow the bass mans movements, know where the altar is located and how things move around it, forget what they have taught you and listen to Jesus, what He tells you then and only then will you see this but much more. You limit God like most people, this is another reason why they can't see things.

Just one question for all, who has told you that earth is the only planet with people. I would like to know who that is. I would like to confront them, show me please. I know there is ONE GOD but many planets. I have told and showed you. You see not. How can you understand the things the Father of impressions, impress on you.

You don't believe God has built other planets. How then can you then look up at the cosmos and say it's just me here.
No, that is not my belief nor what this is about.

This may take many years you read the book of Ezekiel, study the wheels, draw them, write down the temple build it with the pen. Don't for the spirit of God that flows out of the temple rather water down to the people, Don't forget the brass man rather the wrecking ball the designs the new heaven and earth, follow Ezekiel's movements, follow the bass mans movements, know where the altar is located and how things move around it, forget what they have taught you and listen to Jesus, what He tells you then and only then will you see this but much more. You limit God like most people, this is another reason why they can't see things.
The issue is that you are reading things into the biblical passages that are not there. Not once is it mentioned that Babylon is another planet; not once is it mentioned that there are beings on other planets; nowhere is it mentioned that the earth travels on a river Euphrates in heaven; there is no Israel that will fall to earth; there is no city that is a planet in Ezekiel.

I do listen to Jesus which is how I know what you teach is error. I don't limit God, but he is not to be the subject of our wild imaginations.

Just one question for all, who has told you that earth is the only planet with people.
The Bible. Could there be beings on other planets? Perhaps, but I don't care because the Bible never mentions one single being on even just one other planet. It's an argument from silence, but it is a significant silence. It's all the more significant when it is man's sin that brought all creation under a curse, and the Son of God came by taking on human flesh to redeem humans and break the curse.

I would like to know who that is. I would like to confront them, show me please. I know there is ONE GOD but many planets.
Yes, there are many planets but any direct naming of them in Bible is only in passing. Nowhere does the Bible even imply that any other planet is inhabited. This is why I keep asking for where these things are stated in the Bible--because I know it isn't there.

I have told and showed you. You see not. How can you understand the things the Father of impressions, impress on you.
You have told me but shown me nothing; no proof from Scripture. I don't see because it isn't there; if it was there, I would see it.

You are playing fast and loose with the biblical text and that is an exceedingly dangerous thing to do. You do so at your own peril.

Just one question for all, who has told you that earth is the only planet with people. I would like to know who that is. I would like to confront them, show me please. I know there is ONE GOD but many planets. I have told and showed you. You see not. How can you understand the things the Father of impressions, impress on you.
Prove that there are other planets with people on them.

Like free stated, where is the planet mentioned?

I sure hope you have prepared for this, this is where earth begins to die. Because this war still going on and the only way to get food will be what you have saved or a place from the heat you can grow.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Earth begins to spin faster and scorched with heat.

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Of course because the sun took on some of that planet energy from the sun increases.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

Prove that there are other planets with people on them.

Like free stated, where is the planet mentioned?
I take, you never read the old testament. Because if you have you never searched out the the trees if they be nations or trees, or how man populated knowing that other people were placed here, even Jesus says it but you don' wish to understand that.

No, that is not my belief nor what this is about.

The issue is that you are reading things into the biblical passages that are not there. Not once is it mentioned that Babylon is another planet; not once is it mentioned that there are beings on other planets; nowhere is it mentioned that the earth travels on a river Euphrates in heaven; there is no Israel that will fall to earth; there is no city that is a planet in Ezekiel.

I do listen to Jesus which is how I know what you teach is error. I don't limit God, but he is not to be the subject of our wild imaginations.

The Bible. Could there be beings on other planets? Perhaps, but I don't care because the Bible never mentions one single being on even just one other planet. It's an argument from silence, but it is a significant silence. It's all the more significant when it is man's sin that brought all creation under a curse, and the Son of God came by taking on human flesh to redeem humans and break the curse.

Yes, there are many planets but any direct naming of them in Bible is only in passing. Nowhere does the Bible even imply that any other planet is inhabited. This is why I keep asking for where these things are stated in the Bible--because I know it isn't there.

You have told me but shown me nothing; no proof from Scripture. I don't see because it isn't there; if it was there, I would see it.

You are playing fast and loose with the biblical text and that is an exceedingly dangerous thing to do. You do so at your own peril.
A blessing has come to many and they take it and throw it on the ground and stomp on it. God said I have not told them it will be well with, but tribulation will be. Maybe I told you this I see the dead sea being flushed out and no more dead but that sea will be made alive and Gaza will be wash out to sea now I have warned you.

I take, you never read the old testament. Because if you have you never searched out the the trees if they be nations or trees, or how man populated knowing that other people were placed here, even Jesus says it but you don' wish to understand that.
Show Bible book and verse.

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Earth begins to spin faster and scorched with heat.
Where is this stated in the Bible?

12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise.

Of course because the sun took on some of that planet energy from the sun increases.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
Again, where is it stated in the Bible that "the sun increases"?

Why do you keep avoiding providing biblical evidence of what you claim?

I have been going thru the whole book of Revelations since I began posting, and you knew it not. Talking about how these things happen and the order of them my friend. Do a search on the sun. I have showed you many times in scriptures. Read everything I posted you will see.

I have been going thru the whole book of Revelations since I began posting, and you knew it not. Talking about how these things happen and the order of them my friend. Do a search on the sun. I have showed you many times in scriptures. Read everything I posted you will see.
Your posts make no sense.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back