Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The story of the cripple

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Mark 2:1-12

So I have some questions about the story of the cripple that is given in the Book of Mark. I would like to request that any of my fellow forum members who would be so kind as to answer; not give me the "scientific explanation", I already know those. This is about Faith.

1 If Sin is only punished after death, why was the man crippled during his lifetime here on the earth?
2 Is it possible that all physical ailments are punishment for Sin?
3 If Christ died so that all of mankind's Sin are forgiven; why are there children still born crippled on this earth?
4 If a cripple goes to a Church, they accept Christ as their Lord and Savior; why can't they get up and walk as soon as the preacher (pastor, minister, priest or whatever) tells them their Sin is forgiven?

Nothing is at it seems; the truth is here, the proof is coming.

Shalom

The message number for this thread is 102946 / 31102 Verses = Remainder - Verse 9640

Verse 9640 | 2 Kings 4:36

And he called Gehazi, and said, Call this Shunammite. So he called her. And when she was come in unto him, he said, Take up thy son.

__

Mark 2:11​

I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house.

12​

And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.

Search by the verse number - https://31102bible.com

Matthew 10:30
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

The day of The LORD is near in the valley of decision

Verse 9641​

2 Kings 4:37​

Then she went in, and fell at his feet, and bowed herself to the ground, and took up her son, and went out.

And to you good sir.

My question's are about Mark 2:1-12; not just verse 11 and 12. I know other Bible's have slightly different information; but it is the New King James Version that I was making a reference to; NKJV. I did ask a local pastor about the story of the cripple; he would not give me a straight answer. That's why I decided to ask my questions here.

Nice deflection ET

The alpha-numeric evidence is the elephant in the room now, why didn't you even make any mention? "Obfuscation"

The Most High encoded the KJV, this I do know

Hebrews 11:1​

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Strong's Lexicon G1650 - Greek: Eleghos
  1. a proof, that by which a thing is proved or tested
  2. Conviction
    >>>
And to you good sir. = 202

My question's are about Mark 2:1-12; not just verse 11 and 12. I know other Bible's have slightly different information; but it is the New King James Version that I was making a reference to; NKJV. I did ask a local pastor about the story of the cripple; he would not give me a straight answer. That's why I decided to ask my questions here. __ Comment = 3110

202+3110 = 3312

Verse 3312 = 9 | Leviticus 19:30 = 39 _ (48) = 12

Ye shall keep My Sabbaths, and Reverence My sanctuary: I Am The LORD.

>

It's about the Alpha-Numeric "symmetry = 138 = 12" of the Almighty

Evidence and Manna

English Gematria, Ordinal calculator. The third utensil found on this page @ https://31102bible.com

fyi: It's all about Him - you're answering for yourself, and you're in no position to dictate how you'll be answered.

A concept that the natural man may seem to be somewhat of a oxymoron.

Last edited:
Nice deflection ET
I in no way meant to deflect your response to my questions; I am grateful for all responses. But the Christian Bible and the Torah are just a bit different in many things.
God is all, this I do know. As for my questions; I do know my own interpretation (my truth) of Mark Chapter 2 versus 1-12. Asking for other people's interpretation (their truth) is I believe appropriate; in seeking knowledge of God.

I believe Aleichem Shalom is the appropriate response, when you did convey a greeting in your first post. I just didn't have the time earlier to look up the proper response.

I in no way meant to deflect your response to my questions; I am grateful for all responses. But the Christian Bible and the Torah are just a bit different in many things.
God is all, this I do know. As for my questions; I do know my own interpretation (my truth) of Mark Chapter 2 versus 1-12. Asking for other people's interpretation (their truth) is I believe appropriate; in seeking knowledge of God.

I believe Aleichem Shalom is the appropriate response, when you did convey a greeting in your first post. I just didn't have the time earlier to look up the proper response.

Before seeing what verse this reply lands on - something to take a look at just came into mind that being the number 311 then it dawned on me, That's when you posted this thread - I looked at the time but had not thought about connecting anything to it numerically ~ YAH Mazing

• Today at 3:11 AM

My question's are about Mark 2:1-12; not just verse 11 and 12. I know other Bible's have slightly different information; but it is the New King James Version that I was making a reference to; NKJV. I did ask a local pastor about the story of the cripple; he would not give me a straight answer. That's why I decided to ask my questions here.
Comment = 3110

>

OP total value = 7800 = 2600*3

Verse 7800 = 15 | 1 Samuel 22:12 = 34 +1 _ (49) 13 = 4 - (50) 5

And Saul said, Hear now, thou son of Ahitub. And he answered, Here I am, my lord.

1st reply total value = 3312

Verse 3312 = 9 | Leviticus 19:30 = 49 _ (58) = 13 = 4

Ye shall keep My Sabbaths, and Reverence My sanctuary: I Am The LORD.

This reply total value = 5612

Verse 5612 = 14 | Deuteronomy 27:26 = 53 _ (67) 13 = 4

Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Amen and Amen

Baruch HaShem Melech HaOlam

Adonai YESHUA HaMashiach

He is worthy

Process: copy and paste the whole comment into the third calculator https://31102bible.com , put sum into the first calculator and the verse is displayed.

It's as easy as 123, try it and you might see

4+4+4 = 12
5+4+4 = 13

22 = 11*2
33 = 11*3
56 = 11

Last edited:
232 Ben Yissachar

Good sir, I do not know you; and I have tried to be polite. I did not ask about numbers, or the Book of King's. I am not going to convert to Judaism. The last I heard, it was the Tribes of Israel that did insist that Christ be crucified upon a cross.

I am a Gentile, from the perspective of a Jew; and I don't understand why you would get involved in any conversation about Christ; when those who follow the Torah never accepted him as a prophet, much less savior of anyone.

You never answered my questions in the OP; instead you have misdirected this thread and my effort's to get opinions from my fellow forum members as to the Christian perspective of Book of Mark chapter 2, verse 1-12.

God is all truth, this I do know. All of the Israelites are about to understand that; holding themselves above God's Law, those 10 Commandments given unto the Children of the Tribes first. While I do hope you are not involved in that war going on right now, many of the Son's of the Tribes shall be lost from the decisions they have made. But none of that has anything to do with my OP.

Have a Blessed day.

So I have some questions about the story of the cripple that is given in the Book of Mark. I would like to request that any of my fellow forum members who would be so kind as to answer; not give me the "scientific explanation", I already know those. This is about Faith.

1 If Sin is only punished after death, why was the man crippled during his lifetime here on the earth?
3 If Christ died so that all of mankind's Sin are forgiven; why are there children still born crippled on this earth?
4 If a cripple goes to a Church, they accept Christ as their Lord and Savior; why can't they get up and walk as soon as the preacher (pastor, minister, priest or whatever) tells them their Sin is forgiven?

What is the proof ET?
Why is this in unorthodox Christianity?

Here are the answers:

1. Sin is punished even here on earth, but not by God. We punish ourselves by doing stupid things and not following God. The consequences are our punishment.

2. No. Don't you know about the sin nature yet? I've spoken about it before to you. You keep asking the same questions. Just say what you think...it's easier.

3. Because of the sin nature. And evil.

4. Because that would be a miracle. A miracle disrupts God's laws as He has put them in order.
He will not do this all the time. Our lives would become chaotic and unpredictable.

Also because the preacher is not Jesus.

Jesus could forgive sin.
He could cause a miracle to happen.

Why is this in unorthodox Christianity?
Thank you very much for your answers. This is in the unorthodox Christian thread because most of my other post get kicked here anyway :grumpy.

I am in no way seeking conflict in my questions in the OP; I'm just wanting to understand. The Lutheran Church near me, and the Dutch Reform Church my wife watches on youtube both do communion now; and the preachers always say that they forgive all Sin's as they finish. The last time I went to a Catholic Church (teenager with step-dad) they did the same thing.

For most of my life I did not attend Church; I had some bad experiences as a child. In March 2021; something really odd did happen to me, while I do understand that now; I'm mostly trying to understand as much as I can about these various "religious doctrines" and how other people view them.

In my opinion, with what you posted about preachers not being Christ; them offering to forgive Sin in any manner would be false. They simply do not have that authority.

Thank you very much for your answers. This is in the unorthodox Christian thread because most of my other post get kicked here anyway :grumpy.

I am in no way seeking conflict in my questions in the OP; I'm just wanting to understand. The Lutheran Church near me, and the Dutch Reform Church my wife watches on youtube both do communion now; and the preachers always say that they forgive all Sin's as they finish. The last time I went to a Catholic Church (teenager with step-dad) they did the same thing.

For most of my life I did not attend Church; I had some bad experiences as a child. In March 2021; something really odd did happen to me, while I do understand that now; I'm mostly trying to understand as much as I can about these various "religious doctrines" and how other people view them.

In my opinion, with what you posted about preachers not being Christ; them offering to forgive Sin in any manner would be false. They simply do not have that authority.
Well ET, you do say some strange things.
I've never sent your posts here.
All I ask in Theology and Apologetics is that you be a nice person and
respect others.
You'd get more answers there too.
In fact, this is not the territory I usually post in...the thread just caught my attention.

What you're asking is very complicated.
For instance, if you post about the forgiveness of sins in the Catholicism Forum, you'll be told that you must confess to a priest because of John 20:23 when Jesus gave the authority to the Apostles.

If you post this question in Theology - the study of God - or maybe even Apologetics - defending our faith - then you'd be told that only God can forgive sins.

Your age is important here and I can't stop to check your age ...

If you're just starting out, then you should stop saying things like: YOU'LL ALL FIND OUT SOON.

Find out what?

Try to ask specific questions, as above.
And maybe one or two at a time.
And continue with the questioning.
We have very nice members here, more than anywhere else,
and they'll be happy to help you out.

Find out what?
Thank you for taking the time to answer me here.

You have no idea how much I wish I could let someone walk around in my brain; to see how I know some of the things I know. I am 55 btw; and I was told very little in 1970 when I was 2 years old. Most of what I remember is much older than that; but I can't explain the how of that, but I do know the why.

No one want's to believe we are fast approaching the Apocalypse; and what that is, is not what some of these Churches are teaching. This is not a "punishment for the non-Christian's"; all will have to endure a fair amount. A lot of good people will die, because the knowledge they hold in this life must not be passed on to any other; the knowledge to destroy and/or tamper with the natural order of all things (example, doctors sewing a pigs heart into a mans chest).

The people will not understand a whole lot of it; and many will turn away from God because of that lack of understanding. I do so wish I could save everyone who can be saved; but I know that is just not possible; because everyone must make a choice of their own free will.

I have revealed more truth in all the post that I have made on this forum; than I have given to any other. People have no reason to believe any of it; that's why I keep saying the proof is coming. My hope is, when the poo hits the fan; that any of the people who have read any of my post might remember something of them, and use that knowledge to save the lives of any good people near them. We must take care of each other to survive, there will be safety in the forest (another post I have out there); because this whole world is going to go nuts.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me here.

You have no idea how much I wish I could let someone walk around in my brain; to see how I know some of the things I know. I am 55 btw; and I was told very little in 1970 when I was 2 years old. Most of what I remember is much older than that; but I can't explain the how of that, but I do know the why.

No one want's to believe we are fast approaching the Apocalypse; and what that is, is not what some of these Churches are teaching. This is not a "punishment for the non-Christian's"; all will have to endure a fair amount. A lot of good people will die, because the knowledge they hold in this life must not be passed on to any other; the knowledge to destroy and/or tamper with the natural order of all things (example, doctors sewing a pigs heart into a mans chest).

The people will not understand a whole lot of it; and many will turn away from God because of that lack of understanding. I do so wish I could save everyone who can be saved; but I know that is just not possible; because everyone must make a choice of their own free will.

I have revealed more truth in all the post that I have made on this forum; than I have given to any other. People have no reason to believe any of it; that's why I keep saying the proof is coming. My hope is, when the poo hits the fan; that any of the people who have read any of my post might remember something of them, and use that knowledge to save the lives of any good people near them. We must take care of each other to survive, there will be safety in the forest (another post I have out there); because this whole world is going to go nuts.
Some will turn away from God, but some will turn to God.
Also, many Christians believe as you do. I don't know what makes you think they don't.
Not everyone believes in the rapture. There is no rapture in the bible. This has been made up
recently, at the reformation. The Apostels and their followers did not ever mention a rapture.

The world is going crazy right now. It'll probably get worse.
You shouldn't feel like you're the only one that believes this.
God would not give His knowledge to only one person....
He wants us all to know His plan.

The world is going crazy right now. It'll probably get worse.
You shouldn't feel like you're the only one that believes this.
God would not give His knowledge to only one person....
He wants us all to know His plan.
Again, thank you.

This global warming and climate change is a lot more serious than any of these scientist understand. Some of the other things going on are known to only a few; but there are some seriously evil men pulling the strings, and someone "special" here mostly for them.

God did not give His Knowledge to only one person....there are others who still walk in the old ways, and remember the truth. That pack of hillbilly's down there in western Kentucky is only one group. But those people who remember the truth are busy getting their own "troops" together and ready. While I could go down to Kentucky; what I have seen happens right here in Michigan, so here I must stay.

The Command I was given is to HOLD; but Father has known me for a long time. If I can save one (1) additional life by posting all this crazy stuff here; by giving any of you the knowledge, I'll take it. Life is precious; and if it can be saved, it is worth every effort. Father is life, and through Him we are life; all His Children.

Again, thank you.

This global warming and climate change is a lot more serious than any of these scientist understand. Some of the other things going on are known to only a few; but there are some seriously evil men pulling the strings, and someone "special" here mostly for them.

God did not give His Knowledge to only one person....there are others who still walk in the old ways, and remember the truth. That pack of hillbilly's down there in western Kentucky is only one group. But those people who remember the truth are busy getting their own "troops" together and ready. While I could go down to Kentucky; what I have seen happens right here in Michigan, so here I must stay.

The Command I was given is to HOLD; but Father has known me for a long time. If I can save one (1) additional life by posting all this crazy stuff here; by giving any of you the knowledge, I'll take it. Life is precious; and if it can be saved, it is worth every effort. Father is life, and through Him we are life; all His Children.
I think I've told you before that there are two ways to think of the climate change:
1. believe that this has always been going on - even before man was on the earth.
2. science is right and we're all doomed.

Let's live our life in the meantime and try to make the best of this.
Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst.

People are not willing to listen to gloom and doom preachers.
Jesus did a lot of teaching in His 3.5 years of ministry.
Why not concentrate on that and spread that around to humanity?

People are not willing to listen to gloom and doom preachers.
I am not a preacher; and I know people don't want to think about gloom and doom.

My post have simply been about truth; the truth as I know it. But a lot of the things I know was never written in the Bible. The "original Church Father's", a group of Roman senators; never wanted anyone to know the truth, only the truth that they gave to the people; through their Roman Catholic Church as it began.

The earth is not doomed; God has Judged our humanity was being worthy of this Blessing.

This global warming actually began after WWII; with the development of rocket's being shot up into space. The trash that has been left up there, and all the active satellites; are causing the earth's core to overheat. But that excessive heat will serve God's Purpose in this.

Jesus did a lot of teaching in His 3.5 years of ministry.
Why not concentrate on that and spread that around to humanity?
I am not here to teach the Scriptures; that is not my Purpose in this. Some might consider me a "part of the clean-up crew".

I am not a preacher; and I know people don't want to think about gloom and doom.

My post have simply been about truth; the truth as I know it. But a lot of the things I know was never written in the Bible. The "original Church Father's", a group of Roman senators; never wanted anyone to know the truth, only the truth that they gave to the people; through their Roman Catholic Church as it began.

The earth is not doomed; God has Judged our humanity was being worthy of this Blessing.

This global warming actually began after WWII; with the development of rocket's being shot up into space. The trash that has been left up there, and all the active satellites; are causing the earth's core to overheat. But that excessive heat will serve God's Purpose in this.

I am not here to teach the Scriptures; that is not my Purpose in this. Some might consider me a "part of the clean-up crew".
The original church fathers is not a group of Roman senators.

They're the persons that were taught by the Apostles....
and then the next that were taught...
and so on until about 325AD

Then things changed and the church got embroiled with the CC.
Bad move.

There was a Eagle as a baby fell from the nest and had broken his wing. A farmer found this Eagle and took him in and the eagle lived and lived among the hens in the farm and grew. He began to speak like the hens and never new he could fly. The farmer tried to release him but the eagle just would not fly away.

If that preacher would have told that cripple that his sins were forgive thru Jesus, now get up and walk, the spirit of God would have picked him up and he would have been healed and walked. No faith was in the man neither in the preacher.

There was a Eagle as a baby fell from the nest and had broken his wing. A farmer found this Eagle and took him in and the eagle lived and lived among the hens in the farm and grew. He began to speak like the hens and never new he could fly. The farmer tried to release him but the eagle just would not fly away.

If that preacher would have told that cripple that his sins were forgive thru Jesus, now get up and walk, the spirit of God would have picked him up and he would have been healed and walked. No faith was in the man neither in the preacher.
That's an interesting view. Is it possible that these Churches have have put Christ before God; as best as I can recall none of the Disciples ever wrote that Christ was God?

That's an interesting view. Is it possible that these Churches have have put Christ before God; as best as I can recall none of the Disciples ever wrote that Christ was God?
No man comes to the father but by Jesus and then once there.
John 4
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back