Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The US, not the RCC is like Babylon of Old and Reigns over the Kings of the Earth, Rev.17:5,18

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
As an evangelist you should be spreading the gospel of Jesus and not spending your time insulting both PERSONS, as in another thread, and DENOMINATIONS...since every denomination has something about it we might not agree with.

If you address yourself to the OP, fine.
If you intend to bash the CC and other members, you will soon be banned from this thread too.
The only one bashing anyone is you bashing me for telling the truth.

The only one bashing anyone is you bashing me for telling the truth.
PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.
YOU ARE BREAKING TOS RULES.

DO NOT ADDRESS PERSONS.
ADDRESS ONLY THE TOPIC AT HAND.
THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD I KNOW OF IN WHICH YOU ARE BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO OTHERS.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THIS THREAD.

USE TALK WITH STAFF IF NECESSARY.

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE.
YOU ARE BREAKING TOS RULES.

DO NOT ADDRESS PERSONS.
ADDRESS ONLY THE TOPIC AT HAND.
THIS IS THE SECOND THREAD I KNOW OF IN WHICH YOU ARE BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO OTHERS.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST IN THIS THREAD.

USE TALK WITH STAFF IF NECESSARY.
Lets get something straight, you called the simple well known and widely used RCC acronym a insult and started your problem. What I said about the RCC is the truth and by the Holy Spirit I testify to you that you will wish you hadn't stood up for the Catholic cult.

Lets get something straight, you called the simple well known and widely used RCC acronym a insult and started your problem. What I said about the RCC is the truth and by the Holy Spirit I testify to you that you will wish you hadn't stood up for the Catholic cult.
This is not about the CC but about your attitude.
Please read and follow warnings.

This thread is being locked until further notice.

follower

Why are you so mad at me?
hahaha, or chuckle chuckle chuckle .....
Relax, I do not know you at all.

The condition of the world makes me mad.
The killing, the deception, the harm to infants , husbands and wives by the churches policies and practices,
by the government's rules and agencies,
by the charities (so-called) and by gossips,

all make me mad.

Somewhere it is written that God is mad, righteously, at those things that continue to deceive and bring harm,
and at those who have hearts full of perversion (HE Actually Truly Hates those who have hearts full of perversion).

Now at this time I do not remember what it was that I was mad at, or why. There is a time to be mad. And a different time , a time not to be mad.

For better or for worse, watching and hoping,
I'm mad that there is not easy to find a "safe" forum dis-allowing the false gospels and opposing the harmful teachings of false teachers .

hahaha, or chuckle chuckle chuckle .....
Relax, I do not know you at all.

The condition of the world makes me mad.
The killing, the deception, the harm to infants , husbands and wives by the churches policies and practices,
by the government's rules and agencies,
by the charities (so-called) and by gossips,

all make me mad.

Somewhere it is written that God is mad, righteously, at those things that continue to deceive and bring harm,
and at those who have hearts full of perversion (HE Actually Truly Hates those who have hearts full of perversion).

Now at this time I do not remember what it was that I was mad at, or why. There is a time to be mad. And a different time , a time not to be mad.

For better or for worse, watching and hoping,
I'm mad that there is not easy to find a "safe" forum dis-allowing the false gospels and opposing the harmful teachings of false teachers .
You're not going to find that forum.
This is about as good as you'll get.
The reason is that there are plenty of ideas out there. At least on this forum members tend to be nice and treat others with respect and some even with love.

Just so you know because I hope you stick around,,,I'm not Catholic, but denigrating persons or denominations is just not accepted here. You'll come to appreciate this.

We allow dissenting views from our statement of faith because we do not censore,,,and because it's good for those reading along to hear some truth and not only incorrect theology.

Glad you wrote back.

Her description starts at verse 1.

The purpose of a harlot is to go out into the world and collect from the world in this case error of other gods and religions... then like the leven of the pharisees and a harlot it infects the Truth with error... and ways of other religions... clearly God tells the Israelites to destroy the high places and their gods

If you take up their ways might as well take up their gods too
The problem is the United States doesnt come up at the timeline the prophecy gives which is at the time of the Roman Empire, the Roman Catholic church does. And the United States comes at the end after the Beast has received its wound and recovered, and we see it rising and becoming a power that the world wonders after in its own right, but it is the "image" and not the Beast. Lets look at what Revelation means by the expression “the image of the beast”? Lets look in Rev 13 to begin..

Revelation 13:1-2 King James Version (KJV)
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 13:11-15 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

This shows the beast of Revelation and depicts the attempt of an unholy trinity to counteract God’s goal for the plan of salvation. We see another beast, recreating the image of the first beast on Earth. The image of the beast is an end time entity, comprised of a power who reflects the character of the dragon and of the first beast, and has religious-economic-political power to impose its will and false worship on Earth. We see the corruption America brings to the world (and we are seeing it very clearly today) as it makes a image of the beast, the Beast which is the end time Babylon the Great of Revelation 17-18, and the image of the beast and its characteristics is best identified with this entity.

The image of the beast is basically powee which will duplicate the form and behavior of the beast power in Revelation 13. It will convince many that its words and purpose are true despite not being in full harmony with Scripture and will persuade the people of the earth, believers and non-believers, to follow the religious-political power which is the Beast. The lamblike beast will also begin speaking like a dragon and exercising the power of the beast, showing that it will become as intolerant especially in setting aside of laws and foundational liberties. We are seeing it today as America leads the world in what can only be called a repeat of the Roman Catholic church fight against and persecution of Gods people, it is happening right before our eyes, just as prophesized...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back