Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

ukraine russia

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
JLB
Can you answer this question?
Russia denies bombing a maternity ward.
Is Russia telling the truth?
In this specific case, who do you believe?

Answer:
I have know idea if Russia bombed a maternity ward or not.

Like I said before, Russian soldiers have fired back at people who were shooting from a maternity ward, a church, a hospital… because that’s what insurgents do to stimulate these types of responses.

You do understand that insurgents are hired soldiers who are sent to places like this, or Syria,or Afghanistan or Iraq to instigate hatred against the invaders which in the past were American soldiers, invading those countries for their own reasons.

In Iraq they would purposely fire at our soldiers from Mosques and hospitals, knowing that they would fire back and destroy those places, and stirring up the population against us.

Same thing in Viet Nam.

Please wake up.

JLB

Last edited:
What is Russia trying to achieve invading and boming there neighbour?. It's impossible to win a war no matter how powerful a military is when the mass majority of the population they interefer with is against it. I mean, you don't get respect and change peoples minds by boming there cities and installing a puppet. Anyone with the IQ of a coconut would know that.

Last edited:
What is Russia trying to achieve invading and boming there neighbour?. It's impossible to win a war no matter how powerful a military is when the mass majority of the population is against you. I mean, you don't get respect and change peoples minds by boming there cities and installing a puppet. Anyone with the IQ of a coconut would know that.

The puppet now is the current President of Ukraine.

He was a male stripper and a comedian before he was installed as President of Ukraine, have no experience at all as a leader or president.

The question is, whose puppet is he?

The puppet now is the current President of Ukraine.

He was a male stripper and a comedian before he was installed as President of Ukraine, have no experience at all as a leader or president.

The question is, whose puppet is he?

I have no idea. I just stay out of it. Its not my war to fight and none of my business I will just ask the Lord to forgive the world because it's lost. And the media lost there credibility a long time ago so I don't trust what anyone says. The devil wants a reaction, the crooked one loves people getting involved and taking sides , that's how world wars start, it always starts with 2 countries and people can't mind there own business and get involved and you end up with everyone fighting everyone and people hating on one another. Its dumb.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back