Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Was Divine Election Conditional, Unconditional or Both? Perhaps Jacob Arminius and John Calvin are wrong

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Sir. Your confusing Noah's flood and the Kadabal.
If you wont take God's word seriously. I won't help you in the future. As servant of God, I don't need to be mocked.

I documented it and went through the Hebrew and Greek language.

I won't reply back
Peace.
What is the kadabal?

Thanks for the explanation. It was entertaining, but I'll stick with facts I can see in scripture.

For example, it wasn't just a third of the earth that was in rebellion:

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.
12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth. (Gen. 6:11-12 NKJ)
It was entertaining?
It's the belief of the other member.
I believe what was being spoken of was the fall of angels. One third.
This might be the kadabal.

It was entertaining?
It's the belief of the other member.
I believe what was being spoken of was the fall of angels. One third.
This might be the kadabal.
I misunderstood, thought it was a "sci-fi" like view of the flood. I did find it entertaining, I like scifi.

I agree a third of the angels fell based on Rev. 12:4

I'll apologize to her.

Sir. Your confusing Noah's flood and the Kadabal.
If you wont take God's word seriously. I won't help you in the future. As servant of God, I don't need to be mocked.

I documented it and went through the Hebrew and Greek language.
I won't reply back
Peace.
I apologize for any offense; I didn't mean to offend. I genuinely found it "entertaining", "first earth" "flesh age" reminded me of "Lord of the Rings" "middle earth" etc.

I'm too busy to give your post the time required, I apologize for that also.

I misunderstood, thought it was a "sci-fi" like view of the flood. I did find it entertaining, I like scifi.

I agree a third of the angels fell based on Rev. 12:4

I'll apologize to her.
AP
What is your opinion about the angels being sons of God like we are? I thought only humans were.
(Nice of you to apologize).

AP
What is your opinion about the angels being sons of God like we are? I thought only humans were.
(Nice of you to apologize).
They are "sons of God", as we are through Christ, equals. But only humans bear the image and likeness of God, which includes having dominion over the earth (Gen. 1:26-28).

NKJ Gen. 6:2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
NKJ Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.
NKJ Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
NKJ Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
NKJ Matt. 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.
NKJ Lk. 20:36 "nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.
NKJ Rom. 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
NKJ Rom. 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
NKJ Gal. 3:26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth." (Gen. 1:26-28 NKJ)

After the "restoration of all things", in Christ we will "equally" "sons of God" with the angels:

19 "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
20 "and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
21 "whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:19-21 NKJ)

They are "sons of God", as we are through Christ, equals. But only humans bear the image and likeness of God, which includes having dominion over the earth (Gen. 1:26-28).

NKJ Gen. 6:2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
NKJ Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan also came among them.
NKJ Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
NKJ Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
NKJ Matt. 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, For they shall be called sons of God.
NKJ Lk. 20:36 "nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.
NKJ Rom. 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.
NKJ Rom. 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.
NKJ Gal. 3:26 For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.

26 Then God said, "Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."
27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth." (Gen. 1:26-28 NKJ)

After the "restoration of all things", in Christ we will "equally" "sons of God" with the angels:

19 "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,
20 "and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before,
21 "whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began. (Acts 3:19-21 NKJ)
§Thanks AP.
Very thoughtful.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back