Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

What would most Calvinists teach on this? What Does Jesus Say About A Saved Person Becoming Unsaved ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Then you are not faithful and only a loveless robot!

Explain judus

Acts 1:18 Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.

19 And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field of blood.

And

Galatians 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

And

1 Corinthians 6:10
Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

And

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

And

Rev 2:13 …Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you…

How is that possible? It says Antipas was faithful!

(Antipas was ordained priest and consecrated bishop of Petgamo by the apostle John)
Scoffing me doesnt change nothing, God confirms His People to the end, He gets the credit while you scoff 1 Cor 1:8-9
8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

See that God is Faithful !

Scoffing me doesnt change nothing, God confirms His People to the end, He gets the credit while you scoff 1 Cor 1:8-9
8 Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

why does God say men are faithful? Rev 2:13

Scoffing no! Questioning yes!
You can come out if your JW bunker now!

Yes you are scoffing me,

Not you your positions and sect but not your person

Why the bunker “I’m always being attacked” mentality?

Are you saved?

Yes you are scoffing me,

Not you your positions and sect but not your person
No one standing for truth is scoffing at anyone. If a person is trying to defend an indefensible position it might appear that way to them. I have been on several boards where the moderators openly post lies against Cals, even posting make believe posts and saying the Calvinist posted it.
Why the bunker “I’m always being attacked” mentality?

Are you saved?
Why would you question a persons salvation ? This indicates you do not have the proper understanding of salvation by grace and not by works?

No one standing for truth is scoffing at anyone. If a person is trying to defend an indefensible position it might appear that way to them. I have been on several boards where the moderators openly post lies against Cals, even posting make believe posts and saying the Calvinist posted it.

Why would you question a persons salvation ? This indicates you do not have the proper understanding of salvation by grace and not by works?
I agree with you, and we should never attack another person but only oppose false doctrine.

Phil 1:27 …stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;

I don’t question a person’s salvation but the concept of salvation.

Scripture says we are in Christ, by grace (eternal life) but we must

obey: rom 6:16
Righteousness: rom 5:21
Abide: Jn 15:4
Endure to the end: Mk 13:14 Matt 24:13

Thanks

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back