Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Who, or What, are the Two Witnesses of Revelation 11?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Carry_Your_Name

Good input, lackeys suck.

The prophetic message that Jesus gave in Mat.24:21/ Luk.21:24 (and Mar.13) begins with a question about when the temple stones would all be thrown down. The answer is short-term, but then becomes long-term. The short-term answer concludes with comments about the Abomination of Desolation, Mar.13:14/ Mat.24:15, and the long-term answer begins with the Great Tribulation, Mat.24:21.

The Abomination of Desolation is a term which comes from Dan.11:31, which is a prophecy that was fulfilled by Antiochus Epiphanes, who began to rule the Seleucid empire in 175BC, who by the adopted name Ephiphanes claimed to be Zeus incarnate. In 168BC, he put out the perpetual lamp, and set up idols in the second temple (pre-Herodian), and also offered the profane sacrifice of pigs to Zeus (himself). By using the term Abomination of Desolation, Jesus prophecized of a similar future event, which therefore must be termed the second Abomination of Desolation. This was fulfilled in 70AD, when the Roman General Titus destroyed the second temple. Thereafter, the Great Tribulation began, Mat.24:21, which was the Times of the Gentiles, Luk.21:24. The rest of the prophecy is concerned with what will happen after the Times of the Gentiles, which apparently is concluded by nuclear winter following Armageddon.

The scriptural truth about the Great Tribulation is therefore still partial preterist. The "still" part may not be for long, however, as the current Israel-Hamas war, and the Russian incursion into Ukraine and Syria (warm weather port), has been considerably escalated due to the US-Britian strikes yesterday, in Syria, Iran, and Yemen.

The non-preterist position has, of course, postponed the scriptural position. I disproved the idea of an incomplete 70th week of Daniel earlier in this thread, as Gabriel's 70th week in Daniel was completed by the crucifixion. The public ministry of Jesus was for four years, not three and a half. Therefore, there is no last three and a half years.

For, "the things that make for your peace", Luk.19:42, the doctrines that will bring peace to Jerusalem, are the doctrines that I am revealing from scripture.
Mat 23:38 See! Your house is left to you desolate;
Mat 23:39 for I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, 'BLESSED is HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!' "
The Manifestation is the beginning of the third Day, when one of the faithful becomes one of the Chosen Generation.
Though Jesus Manifests in persona, as Moses veiled, to the Jews, as He is unknown to them as Messiah, and is therefore hidden by a veil.
Isa 45:14 Thus says the LORD: "The labor of Egypt and merchandise of Cush And of the Sabeans, men of stature, Shall come over to you, and they shall be yours; They shall walk behind you, They shall come over in chains; And they shall bow down to you. They will make supplication to you, saying, 'Surely God is in you, And there is no other; There is no other God.' "
Isa 45:15 Truly You are God, who hide Yourself, O God of Israel, the Savior!
Isa 45:16 They shall be ashamed And also disgraced, all of them; They shall go in confusion together, Who are makers of idols.
Isa 45:17 But Israel shall be saved by the LORD With an everlasting salvation; You shall not be ashamed or disgraced Forever and ever.
This is indicated in the NT as well;
2Co 3:14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
2Co 3:15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, a veil lies on their heart.
2Co 3:16 Nevertheless when one turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.
2Co 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
2Co 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Be Blessed, be well.

Carry_Your_Name

In getting back to the heads of the Two Witnesses, I recall that I was seriously considering Moses and Elijah, because they appeared with Jesus during His transfiguration, and because there is scriptural support for both of them being anointed. The Lord said that Moses was as God to Aaron, and Moses anointed him, so Moses' anointing is pretty certain. Elijah anointed Elisha by Gods command, so Elijah's anointing was also pretty certain. Of course, Aaron and Elisha might be the heads. However, none of them were Gentile, and none of them were under the second covenant.

Abraham was an obvious choice for the head of the First Witnesses, as he was a Jew, and he was the one to whom the first covenant was given. The choice of Melchizedek for the head of the Second Witnesses was not as certain, for a couple of reasons. First, because he was the king of Salem, which was inhabited by Jebusites, a Canaanite tribe, and Canaan was a grandson of Noah, so it seems at first to be questionable as to whether he was a Gentile. According to the NT, Melchizedek didn't have a father or mother or genealogy, which probably means that he wasn't Jewish, as Canaan was cursed by his grandfather Noah, though the reason isn't clear, and therefore he was not to dwell in the tents of Shem. So, Melchizedek was a Gentile, and therefore didn't have a Jewish father or mother or genealogy.

Heb 7:3 without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a priest continually.

So, Melchizedek was not a Jew, and further, he was not a theophany, an historical appearance of Jesus, because he was made like the Son of God, which indicates that he was spiritually resurrected, "having neither beginning of days nor end of life".

Allthough it is not specified, it may be inferred that both Abraham and Melchizedek had an anointing of God, based on their confessed faith in the God most high, and because together they shared in communion, Gen.14:18, which is the first scriptural mention of such an act of worship.

So, they were Jew and Gentile, and there was implied eviedence of anointing. However, there is a third reason why I was uncertain that Melchizedek is the head of the Second Witness. Jesus is the high priest of the order of Melchizedek. One who is of an order is not greater than the founder of that order. Following this logic would lead one to believe that Melchizedek must have been an incarnation of the Father, but that seems unlikely. So, I began to think along the lines of what Jesus said about the teaching that the Christ is the son of David, which He refuted from scripture, because of His virgin birth. This is a similar situation, and I realized that I had it backwards, that in fact it was Jesus who was the founder of the order, as He existed before Melchizedek, and Melchizedek was His priest.

So, at that point I could find no further objections to the heads of the Two Witnesses of the two covenants being Abraham first, and Melchizedek second, as the second covenant wasn't fulfilled until Jesus did so.

Be blessed, be well.

Carry_Your_Name

In getting back to the heads of the Two Witnesses, I recall that I was seriously considering Moses and Elijah, because they appeared with Jesus during His transfiguration, and because there is scriptural support for both of them being anointed. The Lord said that Moses was as God to Aaron, and Moses anointed him, so Moses' anointing is pretty certain. Elijah anointed Elisha by Gods command, so Elijah's anointing was also pretty certain. Of course, Aaron and Elisha might be the heads. However, none of them were Gentile, and none of them were under the second covenant.

Abraham was an obvious choice for the head of the First Witnesses, as he was a Jew, and he was the one to whom the first covenant was given. The choice of Melchizedek for the head of the Second Witnesses was not as certain, for a couple of reasons. First, because he was the king of Salem, which was inhabited by Jebusites, a Canaanite tribe, and Canaan was a grandson of Noah, so it seems at first to be questionable as to whether he was a Gentile. According to the NT, Melchizedek didn't have a father or mother or genealogy, which probably means that he wasn't Jewish, as Canaan was cursed by his grandfather Noah, though the reason isn't clear, and therefore he was not to dwell in the tents of Shem. So, Melchizedek was a Gentile, and therefore didn't have a Jewish father or mother or genealogy.

Heb 7:3 without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a priest continually.

So, Melchizedek was not a Jew, and further, he was not a theophany, an historical appearance of Jesus, because he was made like the Son of God, which indicates that he was spiritually resurrected, "having neither beginning of days nor end of life".

Allthough it is not specified, it may be inferred that both Abraham and Melchizedek had an anointing of God, based on their confessed faith in the God most high, and because together they shared in communion, Gen.14:18, which is the first scriptural mention of such an act of worship.

So, they were Jew and Gentile, and there was implied eviedence of anointing. However, there is a third reason why I was uncertain that Melchizedek is the head of the Second Witness. Jesus is the high priest of the order of Melchizedek. One who is of an order is not greater than the founder of that order. Following this logic would lead one to believe that Melchizedek must have been an incarnation of the Father, but that seems unlikely. So, I began to think along the lines of what Jesus said about the teaching that the Christ is the son of David, which He refuted from scripture, because of His virgin birth. This is a similar situation, and I realized that I had it backwards, that in fact it was Jesus who was the founder of the order, as He existed before Melchizedek, and Melchizedek was His priest.

So, at that point I could find no further objections to the heads of the Two Witnesses of the two covenants being Abraham first, and Melchizedek second, as the second covenant wasn't fulfilled until Jesus did so.

Be blessed, be well.
I think this speculation of their identities is futile. If we agree that these two witnesses are two offices occupied by various pairs of biblical figures throughout history, then the final two witnesses could be anybody, they don't have to be Abraham and Melchidezek, Moses and Aaron, Elijah and Elisha, Zerubbabel and Joshua, or Peter and Paul. We don't have to know their names, all we have to know is the roles the play and the words they preach, 'cause "my sheep hear my voice." You know, the devil can fake all kinds of things, you've got Deepfake videos and pictures that are almost undistinguishable with the real legitimate ones, but one thing he can't fake is the voice. He looks like a lamb, but speaks like a dragon. He looks like Jesus, but speaks like the devil.

Also, what we call the "new covenant" is actually the RENEWED covenant, you know, there's only one covenant, the Mosaic laws are a temporary fix to regulate the disobedient Israelites. In Dan. 9:27, he shall "CONFIRM" a covenant with many, I believe that's the one He confirmed with His disciples at the last supper "Drink from it, all of you. For this is My blood of the [d]new covenant, which is shed for many for the [e]remission of sins" (Matt. 26:27-28)

I think this speculation of their identities is futile.
It is necessarily speculative, yes, but I belabored the point to illustrate that any such consideration in my doctrine is fairly thoroughly researched and contemplated, and even then it is not usually made public unless I feel that I am in accordance with the Holy Spirit. That is why I included the faulty line of reasoning which I discounted, about Melchizedek being the Father as it seems that he founded the order that bears his name. Rather, the correct perspective is that Jesus is the High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek on the basis of His preexistent preeminence, and not as a follower of Melchizedek. This is why the NT text about Melchizedek is written as it is, "first...king of righteousness";

Heb 7:2 to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being translated "king of righteousness," and then also king of Salem, meaning "king of peace,"

It is incorrect to believe that it is futile to pursue an understanding of the identities of the heads of the Two Witnesses. It is one thing to propound a heterodox systematic theology, another thing to support it scripturally, and again another thing to substantiate the need for it's dissemination. Along with a correct understanding of the Tetragrammaton, an understanding of the order of the created hierarchy impresses upon the believer the fact that he is a part of an order, no matter what his circumstances are in the world. Not only is this not futile, therefore, it is a vitally important fact, such that believers may be more motivated to truly abide. Further, properly ascertaining the correct persons bears relevance to the nature of the Two Witnesses, especially regarding the nature of the two covenants, and their relation to each other.

"my sheep hear my voice."
Joh 14:19 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.
Joh 14:20 At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
Joh 14:21 He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Joh 5:25 Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the [spiritually] dead [souls] will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those [souls] who hear will live [in their resurrected spirit bodies, now and in the future, on the next Day].

Day 1: The Seal, of the [anointed] Baptism of the Holy Spirit;
That glory which dwells in an investiture of many colors;
The Anointing, a many colored oil sheen, for our sanctification.

Day 2: Heb. Shekinah Yekara; The Covering, of the Baptism of the Holy...Fire;
The Shekinah; That glory (the brightness of Father's back) which dwells in rest;
The Yekara; For our rest from God's wrath, by the cost of redemption;
The Baptism, in His Infinite love, for our justification.

Day 3: Heb. Shekinah Memra; The Infilling, of the Communion of the Holy Spirit;
The Shekinah; That glory (the brightness of the Son's face) which dwells in rest;
The Memra is the voice of the Son (loud, and like the voice of an Archangel) as He announces our adoption;
The Communion, in His Manifest glory, for our glorification.

Day 4: The Indwelling, the Resurrection of the Spirit Body.
That glory which dwells in the temple of the Holy Spirit;
The Pedlution, before and over the threshold of the door, for our exultation (great tumult and joy).

He looks like Jesus, but speaks like the devil.
2Co 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

Take care to carefully discern the spirits, for blasphemy against the Holy Spirit cannot be forgiven, and for those who are children of God, that means that it must be repaid.

there's only one covenant
Yes, there is ultimately only one covenant between God and man, but it is in four parts;
1) The Abramic Covenant
2) The Noaic Covenant
3) The Mosaic Covenant
4) The Jesuic Covenant, which is otherwise (un)known as the coming Messianic Covenant.
These four parts are reflective of the four Days of the regeneration of the spirit body within the physical bodies.
The four Days are reflected in the four years of the Lord's public ministry, hence the "acceptable year of the Lord", which was the year of His acceptable sacrifice for our sins.
In Dan. 9:27, he shall "CONFIRM" a covenant with many
I'm not sure if you are writing about replacement theology here, that's the replacement of the Jewish people of God with the Christian people of God. If so, then it is one of the main errors that I am confronting in this thread. Otherwise, you would appear to be agreeing with me that the first and second covenants are unified by my doctrine.
the Mosaic laws are a temporary fix
It appears to be the former, however. Jesus upheld the law, but indicated that salvation was not by the law, for it was by faith, which was true even before He came. Further, according to Paul, in Rom.8:4/ Rom.2:26, and especially after the destruction of the temple in 70AD, it became clear that the law was divided into two parts, the obsolete ceremonial law, and the righteous requirements of the moral law.

As for the remission of sins vs. the forgiveness of sins, it seems that the definition for remission may vary, so the word forgiveness is probably the better choice.

Ironically, iron sharpens iron, but if you are building a house to dwell in, then temper mortar, not iron. For, if in Christ you would become more than a conqueror, then instead of denying your enemy, you must deny yourself. Let this be unto a white stone for you.

Be blessed, be well.

Last edited:
I am not infallible. I am continually trying to attain to a higher level of accuracy regarding my doctrinal stance, and the conveyance thereof. Thank you for your interest, and your patience.

The following line of text is a download link to the 5th edition of my Christian Forums statement of faith, which is not exhaustive, given the 1,000 word limit. It is also found in the "about" section of my profile.

Terraphim Statement of Faith, 5th Ed.

Be blessed, be well.

Concerning the authority of the Lord's voice, these are some verses, which are followed by a careful paraphrase. This is in preparation for the revised list of the 4 glories of the regeneration of the spirit body, which is common to the body of the Two Witnesses, if we abide.

Joh 10:3 To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
Joh 10:4 And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
Joh 10:5 Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers."
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.

Joh 5:25 Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

NKJV:
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
1Th 4:15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Correctly Elaborated:
1Th 4:14 For, if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God through Jesus will bring with Him [unto salvation] those [incarnated souls] who are fallen asleep [in unbelief].
1Th 4:15 For, this we (who are alive and remain [as unbroken angels] until the coming of the Lord) say to you by the word of the Lord, that “No, [we] shall not [continually] precede [in rank] those who [will become believers, even though they] are [now] asleep [in unbelief].”.
1Th 4:16 For first, the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with the voice of command, [like the command] of an archangel; and [then,] with [Him will be] a trumpet of God [to be with a man], and in Christ the dead [spirit body] will rise [to live within their physical bodies].
1Th 4:17 Then, together with you [sons of the resurrection], we who are alive and remain [as unbroken angels], will be caught away in the clouds [of witnesses] to meet the Lord in the air [of the spirit]; and thus we shall always be with the Lord [as we abide].

Please note that the correct interpretation of verse 15 is supported by verse 17, and dovetails with;
Luk 20:36 nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

The 4 Glories, of the regeneration of the spirit body.

2Co 3:18 But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

1) The Day of Salvation:
The confession of true faith; which is unto the Seal of the (Anointed) Baptism of the Holy Spirit,
That glory (of the Power) which dwells in a priestly investiture of many colors,
That’s for the running down of the many colored oil sheen, for our sanctification,
That’s of the Anointing of the Spirit, unto imputed righteousness.

2) The Day of Redemption, the Heb. Shekinah Yekara:
The water baptism; which is unto the Covering of the (Immersive) Baptism of the Holy...Fire,
That Shekinah glory (of the brightness of the Father's back) which dwells in rest,
That’s for the redemption from God's wrath, by the Yekara cost of expiation,
That’s of the Baptism of the Spirit, in His Infinite love, for our forensic justification.

3) The Day of the Lord, the Heb. Shekinah Memra:
The body and blood communion; which is unto the Infilling of the Communion of the Son,
That Shekinah glory (of the brightness of the Son's face) which dwells in rest,
That’s for the Memra voice of command of the Son, as He announces one’s adoption,
That’s of the Communion of the Spirit, in His Manifest being, for our shared glorification.

4) The Day of Acceptance:
The water pedlution; which is unto the Indwelling of the Resurrection of the spirit body,
That glory (of the Holy Spirit) which together dwells in the spirit body,
That’s for the turning aside of the reproach of the world, for our victory in the resurrection,
That’s of the Pedlution of the Spirit, before the threshold of the door, for our humble exultation (tumultuous joy).

To summarize the related aspects of the Visions of the Glories;

The 4 First-Work Rites
1) Confession.........(must do for Life, should do for Church)
2) Baptism..............(must do)
3) Communion.....(must do)
4) Pedlution...........(must do for Life, should do for Church)

The 4 Spiritual Effects
1) Sanctification
2) Expiation
3) Adoption
4) Resurrection

The 4 Spiritual Estates
1) Imputed Righteousness
2) Forensic Justification
3) Shared Glorification
4) Humble Exultation

Be blessed, be well.

Last edited:
So, nobody has yet commented upon my interpretation of 1Th.4. Though it may seem to be adding to scripture, I found it necessary to explicitly elaborate upon it, as I have presented the position that the resurrection of the Two Witnesses is about the members of the two covenants, who undergo the concurrent general resurrection, when each believer is incrementally elected to spiritually ascend unto his or her 4th Day. Therefore, it is necessary to present this relevant passage of scripture according to the Daist perspective. That is, the general resurrection is spiritual not physical, concurrent not end-time, and personal not en mass.

NKJV:
1Th 4:14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus.
1Th 4:15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
1Th 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
1Th 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Correctly Elaborated:
1Th 4:14 For, if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God through Jesus will bring with Him [unto salvation] those [incarnated souls] who are fallen asleep [in unbelief].
1Th 4:15 For, this we (who are alive and remain [as unbroken angels] until the coming of the Lord) say to you by the word of the Lord, that “No, [we] shall not [continually] precede [in rank] those who [will become believers, even though they] are [now] asleep [in unbelief].”.
1Th 4:16 For first, the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with the voice of command, [like the command] of an archangel; and [then,] with [Him will be] a trumpet of God [to be with a man], and in Christ the dead [spirit body] will rise [to live within their physical bodies].
1Th 4:17 Then, together with you [sons of the resurrection], we who are alive and remain [as unbroken angels], will be caught away in the clouds [of witnesses] to meet the Lord in the air [of the spirit]; and thus we shall always be with the Lord [as we abide].

Please note that the correct interpretation of verse 15 is supported by verse 17, and dovetails with;
Luk 20:36 nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection.

So, when considering all of scripture, there are two interpretations which make sense, but the Daist interpretation provides the most comprehensive and sensible perspective. However, I know that the traditional perspective is according to sound doctrine, as it resounds in the world, while the plain doctrine of Daism is from glory to glory.

Job 19:28 If you should say, 'How shall we persecute him?'—Since the root of the matter is found in me,
Job 19:29 Be afraid of the sword for yourselves; For wrath brings the punishment of the sword, That you may know there is a judgment."

Job 33:14 For God may speak in one way, or in another, Yet man does not perceive it.
Job 33:15 In a dream, in a vision of the night, When deep sleep falls upon men, While slumbering on their beds,
Job 33:16 Then He opens the ears of men, And seals their instruction.
Job 33:17 In order to turn man from his deed, And conceal pride from man,
Job 33:18 He keeps back his soul from the Pit, And his life from perishing by the sword.

Job 42:5 "I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear, But now my eye sees You.
Job 42:6 Therefore I abhor myself, And repent in dust and ashes."

Correctly elaborated:
Job 42:6 “Therefore I cast and repent, in dust and ashes.”

Dressing in sackcloth and casting oneself to the ground, and then casting dust and ashes up upon oneself, is an obvious display of abasement which results from an attitude of deep repentance, even unto a feeling of abhorrence of self. This line is the epitome of the book of Job, according to which, the Lord states that He will accept Job.

Job 42:8 Now therefore, take for yourselves seven bulls and seven rams, go to My servant Job, and offer up for yourselves a burnt offering; and My servant Job shall pray for you. For I will accept him, lest I deal with you according to your folly; because you have not spoken of Me what is right, as My servant Job has."

Having seen the Lord (Day 3: The Day of the Lord), Job is then assured by the Lord that he will be accepted (Day 4: The Day of Acceptance).

By the 4 Visions, God (re)makes man in His own image. An image is like a reflection, as are the Visions in the mind of man. Each Vision begins a new Day, during which the spirit body is further developed, that is, "further clothed". Each Vision is of one aspect of the glory of God. One may think of God as being like an obelisque, like the Washington Monument, because it has a reflecting pool. When one sees the image of the monument in the reflecting pool, one first sees the pinnacle, as that is what is closest to him. That's The God, the Spirit of God, the Power, in the image of the pinnacle (of course, the Visions are not of the Washington Monument). Thereafter is the Trinity of the Presence; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Like the Power and the Presence, the Washington Monument is also divided into upper and lower areas of construction, due to the Civil War. The power of freedom and union prevailed for the upper construction, such that history would unfold according to God's plan. Further, the reflecting pool is as living water; a stream, a pool, a spring, and a fountain. However, if baptisms are allowed, they would probably have to be conducted with permission, and you might have to bring your own portable pool and water. If you are thinking of making a trip for that purpose, it might be better to be baptized in Lake George, NY, which was formerly named Lac du Saint Sacrement, due to the purity of the water, and due to the beauty of the Adirondack mountains.

So, there are 4 Visions, of the 4 Glories of God; YHWH in circular arrangement (as on a stone that rolls away our reproach), but YHHW according to linear (lightning) descent, as the Son is the express image of the Father (flashing from east to west, in the return direction). Man cannot see God (the face of the Father) and live, but man must see God (the face of the Son) to fully come to Life, in the resurrection which follows, as one abides.

The members of the Two Witnesses are to bear witness to the glory of God, in every way. We may bear witness to the scriptures, we may bear witness to the Visions, and we may bear witness by our actions. We may also bear witness as the Holy Spirit in us glorifies God, even while He more so continues to glorify us with His Life.

Be blessed, be well.

Last edited:
So, you might ask; Why did you say that God glorifies us more than He glorifies Himself through us?
Well, I am not saying that the glory that we receive from God is greater than God's glory. Rather, I am firstly saying that God's work in us raises us from glory to glory, thereby increasing our glory over time as we abide; whereas God's glory is eternally perfect and constant, but God wants His glory to be extended to those who are perishing. Secondly, I am saying that when we do things by the Holy Spirit which glorifies Him, we are helping to reveal His glory to the world, and thereby extending the glory of His kingdom by assisting in the work of salvation and edification. As God increases our glory as He raises us up, the extent of our glory dramatically increases; whereas, when through us the Holy Spirit increases God's glory, the extent of His kingdom glory is often not increased so dramatically. We see by this that God is giving much to us, and in recognition of this, we can endeavor to improve our walk with Him, such that we may bear fruit that is worthy of repentance unto Him.

Rom_6:22 But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.

Joh_15:4 Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
Joh_15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

From glory to glory, we bear fruit. From the OT, we are given to understand the 4 species of fruit in the context of the natural parables of the NT.

The natural parables of the four stages of the regeneration of the spirit body (the second birth) are:
1) The Parable of the Wedding, Mat.22:2-12/25:10; Invitation, Garment, Feast, Door.
2) The Parable of the Growing Seed, Mar.4:28,29; Blade, Head, Grain, Harvest.
3) The Parable of the Tenants, “fruits in their seasons” Mat.21:41; 4 seasons, 4 species of Sukkot fruits, Lev.23:40;
......1) Persian willow, catkins (distilled sweet water); Isa.44:4/ Eze.17:5
...........A confession of faith is like a deer panting for the Water of Life, Psa.42:1/ Joh.7:37/ Rev.22:17/ Mat.6:17.
......2) Myrtle shrub, dark (mul) berries (baca, to weep, myrtle branches bow down); berries stain like sin, Isa.1:18,
...........for which His “sweat like great drops of blood” Luk.22:44, was blood expiation for venial sin, and then the
...........process of crucifixion was for mortal sin/ Isa.55:13 (cypress=willow Day 1, myrtle Day 2)/ Mat.13:32 & Luk.17:6
...........“mulberry... pulled up... planted in the sea”, the Bronze Sea washing; Baptism/ Psa.84:6 “Valley of Baca”
...........Like the Covering of the Wedding Garment, the washed robes of white, Isa.1:18/ Rev.3:5/ Rev.7:14.
......3) Date palm, sweet dates (sugar high); Rev.7:9 (Wedding Garment = white robes Day 2, palm branches Day 3)
...........Like the Infilling of Communion/the Wedding Feast; Quickening (refreshing, renewing), Luk.1:15/ Act.2:4/9:17.
......4) Citron tree, etrog citrus fruit (Assyrian/Median/Persian Apple); Gen.2:9,16/3:24 The etrog fruit is like the
...........resurrected spirit body, and the Citron tree is like the Tree of Life, which is located in the midst of the Garden
...........of Eden, which is in the midst of the first septum of heavens (123 4 567), as the resurrection is on the 4th Day.
...........The etrog is like the Indwelling of the resurrected spirit body; and the seeds, pulp, rind, are like soul, spirit, body.
...........Further, some varieties of etrog are divided around the middle by a constricture, called a gartel by the Jews, which ...........provides for the appearance of a division of the fruit into the double portion. Pedlution before the door.

Mar_4:20 But these are the ones sown on good ground, those who hear the word, accept it, and bear fruit: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred."

Be blessed, be well.

There are two types of glory (and physical "celestial" objects reflect the heavenly glory);
1Co 15:40 There are also celestial bodies and terrestrial bodies; but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. ...
1Co 15:44 It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Celestial glory is of God, and it is shared with man;
Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You before the world was.
Joh 17:10 And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:
Joh 17:23 I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.

The expression of the glory of Jesus Christ was fulfilled by His ministry on earth, and the last 3.5 years of it was not postponed by an erroneous interpretation of Daniel's 70 weeks. The proper interpretation I have written as follows.

In 26AD the new Roman governor, Pontius Pilate, began to rule over Israel, in the same year that Ceasar Tiberius retired from Rome, to rule by proxy. By implication, and according to the beginning of Daniel’s 70th week in 26AD, it seems that Joseph the father of Jesus may have then died, shortly after the arrival of Pontius Pilate. As Joseph was probably the king of Israel in absentia, Jesus was likewise anointed the king of Israel in secret (secrecy is indicated by a comparison of His genealogy “as it was supposed”, Luk.3:23, with “The book of the genealogy”, Mat.1:1-16). Tradition holds that Joseph died a peaceful death, though it was not necessarily a natural death. Daniel’s 70th week began in Nisan, 26AD, and those seven years were concluded with the crucifixion of Jesus in Nisan, 33AD;

70 weeks, 7+62+1=70, no 62||1 gap, 70x7=490;
Beginning at Ezr.7:9, which was seven years after Nisan 1, 465BC (465BC-7=458BC).
Nisan, 458BC is the Dan.9:25 “going forth” of Ezr.7:26.
Nisan 458BC unto the Jewish end of 32AD (crucifixion in Nisan, 33AD) is (458+32)=(490=70x7).

The secret anointing of Jesus as king of Israel in 26AD was indicated by Him as follows, when He spoke of it as being previous to the descent of the Holy Spirit. Jesus quoted Isa.61:1,2a as He said in Luk.4:18, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me [after My baptism, to anoint Me as the Savior (], because He has [previously] anointed Me [as the Lord of Israel)] to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed;”, Luk.4:19, “to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord”. As in the foregoing verse, the anointing of a king of Israel was always understood to be from God, though it came by the hand of man. Also note that Jesus did not claim that He presently intended to use His anointing as king to rule by force. That was apparent because He stopped reading while He was in mid-sentence, just before He would have spoken of the day of God’s vengeance, because that part was not to be fulfilled by His first coming. The proclamation of the “acceptable year of the Lord” meant that Jesus would thereafter proclaim that:

Joh 3:14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up,
Joh 3:15 that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.

His proclamation of the acceptable year of the Lord was fulfilled by His crucifixion in 33AD. At that time, Jesus became the Savior by propitiation, because Jesus was male, sinless, and He laid down His life to be sacrificed, by way of crucifixion. Jesus was the man who was both sinless and willing to be sacrificed, to pay for the cost of salvation for the faithful. That is what made it an acceptable sacrifice, Rom.12:1/ 1Pet.2:5, as Jesus was the Man, Joh.19:5/ Joh.1:14, who was willing, Joh.10:17/ 1Jn.3:16, and who was sinless, Heb.4:15, like a male lamb without spot or blemish, Lev.1:3. Therefore, the acceptable sacrifice of Jesus Christ occurred at the (Jewish) beginning of the acceptable year of the Lord, 33AD, which was the conclusion of Daniel’s 70th week.

As you can see from the above discussion, the expression of the glory of Jesus as Lord and Savior was completed during His earthly ministry, and was not postponed. Further, the glory of Jesus is shared by all who will accept Him as Lord and Savior, either directly or indirectly, by faith in the Son or the Father or the Power.

Further, given that there are Godly nations and ungodly nations, God has allowed the Godly nations to bring their glory and honor into the juxtaposed New Jerusalem.
Rev 21:24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.
Rev 21:25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there).
Rev 21:26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.

Godly nations allow for reasonable accurate expressions of Life by faith in the God most high, both in general and in the particulars. Both orthodoxy and orthopraxy are necessary for proper expressions of faith. We the people, are the people, the people of God. That will not change. That is why we pray for rulers, not only locally, but globally as well. The Lord's glory is our inheritance, for we share God's glory. Ungodly nations will be broken, but Godly nations will be bourne up.

Psa 2:7 "I will declare the decree: The LORD has said to Me, 'You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.
Psa 2:8 Ask of Me, and I will give You The nations for Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
Psa 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron; You shall dash them to pieces like a potter's vessel.' "

One who undergoes the second birth receives his inheritance, and is no longer as the dust of perdition, but becomes as the fired clay. Those who then choose to return to rebellion (the resurrection of condemnation) will be broken in the second death. The knowledge of this is how the nations are well ruled, not by a covenant with death, to terrorize. Though we love God, we also know that the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom, and wisdom is the principal thing, for wisdom has built her house, and hewn her seven pillars. Wisdom says to forsake foolishness, and Live. A fool says in his heart - no God. A wise man says in his heart - yes God created, for there is something rather than nothing.

Be blessed, be well.

Last edited:
The Seven Pillars of Wisdom

The members of the First Witness are under the blood covenant of male circumcision. For Jews, circumcision is done on the eighth day after birth. For Islamics, circumcision is done sometime after puberty. Both of these rules are from the Torah, Lev.12:3/ Gen.17:25. The members of the Second Witness are under the blood covenant of the vicarious atonement of the blood of Jesus Christ. The personal free will acceptance of Jesus Christ may be done upon the age of adequate understanding. This rule is also from the Torah, Deu.18:15-19, as substantiated in the NT, Mat.17:5/ Mar.9:7/ Luk.9:35.

There are 7 pillars of Wisdom, Pro.9:1, which begin with 4 pillars in common for all three branches. These represent the four generations of the regeneration of the spirit body, which regeneration is the second birth. The 4 literal pillars are found in scripture;
1) El Bethel (Heb. el beth el), The stone pillar of The God of the house of God, Gen.28:18,19/ 35:7.
2) Jegar Sahadutha-Galeed (Ar.-Heb. gal ed); The stone pillar that’s the mound of stones which represent the witnesses - mound of witness, Gen.31:45; and so also the fullness of the (gal) swell/wave/sail billow (and hence, the cloud of witnesses, Heb.12:1).
3) Allon Bachuth (Heb. elon baka); The stone pillar at the oak of weeping, Gen.35:8-14.
4) Ephrath/Ephraim-epher/apher Bethlehem (Heb. beth el-leh-em); The stone pillar of those who are given to be
god-man-woman, who are bearing abundant fruit for the house of the bread of Life, Gen.35:19,20/ Luk.20:34-38/ 1Co.7:39/ Mat.18:20/ Col.2:2/ Eze.11:19/ 1Co.15:44.

Note to 4) Make straight the way of the Lord. The Nephilim were the offspring men who were begotten of Adam’s lineage. The fathers of the Nephilim were considered to be morally fallen because they didn’t marry the women of their own lineage. Adam, as the first man, was the created son of God according to the flesh, and so, the men of the lineage of Adam were also called the sons of God. The term used for the lineage of Adam has thus been confused with that of the angels, who are the sons of God in the spiritual realm. Some of the men of the lineage of Adam cross-bred with fallen women, the daughters of Cainite/Noddite primates, which produced a large aggressive people, the Nephilim, who were so named because they were also viewed as being a morally fallen degenerate race. Thus, the Nephilim are not fallen angels who become demons and sexually possess women. The Nephilim also survived the great flood, Gen.6:4, and the further mixing of the two lineages eventually resulted in hue-men, that is human beings. There are no more pure Noddites, and so, all of mankind have descended from Adam. However, mankind also has a kind of primate as a root, which was created at the beginning of the preceding day of the animal creation.
Note to 3) The oak is the most noble of trees. This is so, not only because of the qualities of the wood, but because purple is the royal color. An oak forest in the fall of the year has a distinctly purplish hue. Further, it is known to the laborers in the field of the Lord, that the hands of those who work the green chain of a hardwood sawmill will partake of the noble hue, though the stain is unseen elsewhere. This is like the blood of Jesus upon the wooden cross, which is known to His laborers to be upon them, though it is not seen as such by the world.
Note to 2) The fullness of God, Col.1:19/ 2:9, is an inherent quality of the Godhead which is primarily expressed by the Father, and is a term which expresses the infinite being of God, who is love, and who is all in all, Eph.1:22,23.
Note to 1) The God most high is generally not at first understood as such, for even as Jacob at first exclaimed about the grandeur of the house of God, Bethel, he did not until later express the importance of The God of the house of God, El Bethel.

So, according to the four generations of the regeneration, we begin to understand the seven pillars of Wisdom, Pro. 9:1. The regeneration of the spirit body, which is the second birth, is common to all three branches of faith. Following the four common pillars, there are the three pillars which stand for the three branches of faith.

There are five pillars of Islam (star and crescent), and there are six pillars of Judaism (star of David), and so the fifth and sixth pillars of Wisdom are the two pillars of the Temple of Solomon, 1Ki.7:21: Jachin (Heb. Yakin), which means firm and steadfast (Legislative), and Boaz (Heb. Booz), which means strength and quickness (Executive). There are seven pillars of Christianity (the seven stars are the seven angels of the seven churches, which are over the seven generations in the septum), as the seventh pillar of Wisdom is the cross, Num.21:9/ Joh.3:14, (Heb. Nehushtan). As signs in the stars, the great pole (Polaris) of the serpent (Drako) is the Tree of Life, the way to which is guarded by the flaming sword which turned every way, around it (Ursa Major), Gen.3:24. The sword of the word of Life turns every way, as the four directions are compared to the four generations of the regeneration. From the seventh pillar of Wisdom, Jesus on the cross, comes the (Judicial) authority of the Apostles, Mat.9:28/ Joh.10:16/ Rom.11:25/ Eph.2:12. The cross is the tree upon which Jesus Christ was hung for our accursedness, Deu.21:22,23, such that all of the faithful, all of the commonwealth of Israel, could again have the opportunity to ascend upon the Tree of Life, Joh.1:51, by means of supplicative grace for the First Witness, 1Ki.8:38/ Isa.45:14/ Gal.4:25,26/ Heb.11:39,40, or by imputed grace for the Second Witness, Rom.4:23,24, for God’s justice is fulfilled by mercy, for God is love.

The three branches of the Tree of Life are given of old; For the LORD is our Judge, The LORD is our Lawgiver, The LORD is our King; He will save us, Isa.33:22. The three branches of the Tree of Life are sustenance to those birds of the air who come and nest in it’s branches, Mat.13:35. Indeed, for those nations which would also have the hope of sustenance, they may also bring their glory and honor into it, Rev.21:24-26.

The seven pillars are also further understood from the perspective of seven first-works, the first four of which are rites, the four first-work rites.

Be Blessed, be well.

I'm not sure if you are writing about replacement theology here, that's the replacement of the Jewish people of God with the Christian people of God. If so, then it is one of the main errors that I am confronting in this thread. Otherwise, you would appear to be agreeing with me that the first and second covenants are unified by my doctrine.
Most pre-trib dispensationalists believe Dan. 9:27 is referring to the Antichrist making a covenant with the modern state of Israel, building the third temple for them and then declaring himself as the Christ. That’s a fascinating political thriller, not bible prophecy. I’m in the minority who allude this to the New Covenant in Jer. 31:31-34, and it’s already fulfilled by Jesus; that “he” is Jesus Christ, not Antichrist, and the abomination of desolation is referring to 70AD. It’s NOT replacement theology, as long as Christians are Abraham’s seeds also, integrated into the Commenwealth of Israel.

Carry_Your_Name

Dan 9:26 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

In this verse, "after the sixty-two weeks" does not mean immediately after. The sixty-two weeks concluded at the end of the Jewish year in 26AD, and the 70th week began in Nisan 26AD. Messiah wasn't cut off at that point, He was cut off after that point, 7 years after. The rest of this verse is about the second abomination of desolation of the temple, which came in 70AD by the Roman general Titus, along with the flood of the Roman army. The end of that part of the war, the war with Rome, came with the end of the dispersion, the end of the diaspora, which was when the modern state of Israel began.

Dan 9:27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate."

In this verse, yes, very good, "he" refers to the Lord Jesus Christ, and it should be capitalized. The Lord's public ministry began with the Jewish beginning of the fourth year of the 70th week, in the middle of the 70th week, and was from Nisan 29AD through the Jewish end of 32AD, and in Nisan of 33AD He was cut off by crucifixion. His public ministry was for a total of four years. As with the preceding verse, the narrative then segues back to the following Roman desolation of 70AD. The final sentence of this verse is of interest in regards to the closing days of WWII, when operation Valkyrie failed to kill Adolf Hitler, because the end was predetermined. That does not mean that the events of the world are predestined, but rather that God was not going to allow for the permanent destruction of the people and nation of Israel.

It’s NOT replacement theology, as long as Christians are Abraham’s seeds also, integrated into the Commenwealth of Israel.
Amen. The commonwealth of Israel.

Be well, be blessed.

Last edited:
Before moving on to the 7 First-Works, I will further elaborate on what I have written, because it is necessary to have both the logos and the mythos of the Word. The logos is mostly fairly easy to apprehend, but the mythos is also needed for a correct understanding thereof. In order that we should better understand the mythos, the Lord ordained signs in the natural heavens, Gen.1:14, and on the earth.

The first four Biblical pillars are called the 4 Pillars of the Earth;

1Sa 2:8 He raises the poor from the dust And lifts the beggar from the ash heap, To set them among princes And make them inherit the throne of glory. "For the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, And He has set the world upon them.

The 4 Pillars of the Earth are like border posts, one of which is posted at the beginning of each of the first four Heavenly Days. Heavenly Days are the primary periods of spiritual development, the four periods of the regeneration, which comprise the second birth, which are like the four periods of development which comprise natural birth. The 4 Pillars of the Earth are literal historical pillars, which are represented by the 4 pillars which held up the temple veil, Exo.26:32. They are called the Pillars of the Earth because, though they demark four phases of development in the spiritual realm, that development takes place while the soul is incarnate; for heaven is juxtaposed, and not postponed.

The four phases of spiritual development of the first four Days are;

The 4 Actions of the Spirit:
1) The Seal of the Spirit
2) The Covering of the Spirit
3) The Infilling of the Spirit
4) The Indwelling of the Spirit

The fourth phase of spiritual development is the resurrection of the spirit body within the physical bodies, which is the general resurrection. The general resurrection is spiritual not physical, is personal not en-mass, and is concurrent not end-time. Where scripture says “the end” in this regard, it is referring to the end of the process of regeneration which results in a spirit body, which end is at the end of the spiritual development of the first four Days, Mat.13:39-49/ 24:14. Therefore, it is the end of the spiritual regenerative process, not the end-time.

The concurrent spiritual general resurrection produces the lower angelic form within the physical bodies. In the order of ascension, the lower angelic form is followed by two intermediate angelic forms, which are followed by the higher angelic form, Rev.4:7/ Eze.1:10,14. The four angelic spirit body forms are like the four forms of the maturing physical body; infant, child, adolescent, and adult. In scripture, the four angelic forms are as follows (this is not in reference to the two types of angels, biploid cherubim or triploid seraphim, and seraphim may have secondaries, to be quadraploid or pentaploid, Isa.17:6).

The Four Angelic Forms, or Stages:
4) A Leviathan; like the winged lion, the wyrm (worm or serpent), the dragon.
5) A Behemoth; like the calf, the mountain yak, Job 40:15-24
6) A Son of Man; Job 25:26/ 35:8/ Psa.8:4/ 146:3/ Rev.21:17
7) An Eagle; Job 39:27-30/ Mat.24:28/ Luk.17:37/ Psa.103:5/ Isa.40:31

Notice the overlap of the above listed Four Actions and Four Forms on Day #4, as that Day is both the Indwelling of the resurrected spirit body, and that which is produced thereby, a Leviathan. Day #4 is in the middle position of the septum, that is, in the midst of the garden, Gen.3:3, as the resurrection of the spirit body is the completion of Life in the Tree of Life that’s in the midst of the garden. The Tree of Life is Christ our Lord and Savior, upon whom we spiritually ascend and descend, Joh.1:51.

Ministries in which exorcisms are performed sometimes use the word “Leviathan” as a name for an evil spirit. They should be warned not to do that, as it is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, which is not forgivable, and requires repayment. Notice that “Leviathan” begins with “Levi”, which is the name of the tribe of Israel which was given no inheritance in terms of an area of land in Israel, because the Lord is their portion, and therefrom they are given to be servants as priests. As priests, their knowledge and standards of behavior were more favorable for an accelerated pace of spiritual ascension, which is why this tribe’s name was used as a root word for the completion of the holy flesh within the physical body.

The fiery serpents of Num.21:6, and the scorpions of Deu.8:15 were, however, evil spirits, as also were the serpents and scorpions of Luk.10:19, as is evident from Luk.10:20. Of course, the Lord may protect a servant from the effects of physical venom, Act.28:3, though that may often not be given. The bronze icon called Nehushtan, which the Lord directed Moses to fashion, such that the Israelites should look upon it, was for the purpose of healing those who were bitten. It was destroyed by Hezekiah because people were burning incense to it, 2Ki.18:4. Jesus said that just as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so also must He be lifted up, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal Life. Faith in Jesus is thus emphasized, especially as those believers who spiritually ascend unto the third election are given to look upon Him, as He manifests Himself to each of those believers.

It is important to make a point of the fact that one who is spiritually resurrected should not think that their Leviathan spirit body is their savior. The spirit body has eternal Life, but that does not necessarily mean that it is everlasting Life. Jesus Christ alone is immortal, 1Ti.6:16, and He is the last Adam who is a life-giving Spirit, 1Co.15:45. A resurrected spirit body may be destroyed in the second death. The resurrection of condemnation, Joh.5:29, that is, the resurrection unto condemnation, ends in the condemnation of the second death. The second death is the re-breaking of the spirit body, Mat.24:51, and the perdition of the soul, 1Ti.6:9; where “destruction” means the de-construction or re-breaking of the spirit body, whereas the perdition of the soul is unto powder and ash, spiritually. Eternal security is simply not true, either while one is on earth, or thereafter.

By faith in the God of Abraham, Jesus Christ is the only Savior, whether He is known and confessed for the Christian, or if He is unknown or unconfessed for the Jew and the Islamic. He is the abiding salvation of the believer. Short of the second death, one who is fallen from grace is put into outer darkness, as a prisoner of sin. Your right hand cannot save you, and neither can a brother save you, though a brother may be a mediator of renewed Life on the basis of a ransom. A mediator stands between the Lord and the reprobate, as surety for release from bondage in darkness. Even so, it is the Lord who saves, and it is the Lord by whom we abide. There is no Nehushtan other than the Lord.

The mythos of Nehushtan is represented by the signs of the stars, by the constellations of Polaris and Drako, as the axial precession of the equinoxes has caused the polar point to drift, from the vicinity of the great serpent to the area of the current pole star. The Tree of Life is indicated by the serpent on the pole, the caduceus, the snake in the tree, along with the flaming sword of Ursa Major, which turns every way around the pole star. Polaris, along with the four daily positions of Ursa Major, form the sign of the Tree of Life.

The sign of the Tree of Life is the ancient symbol of the square counterclockwise swastika, the four legs of which represent the Tetragrammaton, YHWH. The zodiac is the wheel of Life, the celestial grindstone. It is like the turning of the stone of His empty tomb; gilgal. The center of the wheel of Life is the Tree of Life. The Tree of Life is labeled with the letters of YHWH, in the unity of circular order, starting at the top and going counterclockwise. In descending order, the letters of the Tetragrammaton are YHHW, and they make the sign of a descending lightning bolt within the above circle. The lightning bolt goes from the east to the west, Mat.24:27, from the Lord’s perspective. The Lord faces the audience, and sits at the right hand of the Father who faces away from the audience. So the Son is located at stage right, which for forensic justification is the side of the defense. East, from the Son’s perspective, is His right, so the horizontal part of the lightning bolt comes from audience left, that is from the Father, to audience right, to the Son.

End Part 1

Part 2

The descending order of the Power and the Presence (the Presence of the Trinity) is thereby given.

The Four Visions of the Regeneration:
1) he who anoints for the Power,
2) the fullness of the Father,
3) the express fullness of the Son,
4) the potential double portion of the Holy Spirit.

The 4 angelic spirit body forms are expressed as 4 constellation signs, each of which is located out from one of the 4 arms of the ancient swastika Tree of Life.

The Four Angelic Spirit Body Forms of the Regeneration:
1) Leviathan; Leo, the lion, fire, masculine (Zenith, the top of the circular zodiac)
2) Behemoth; Taurus, the bull, earth, feminine (Right side)
3) A Son of Man; Aquarius, the water bearer, air, masculine (Nadir, bottom)
4) Eagle; Scorpio, the scorpion/snake/eagle, water, feminine (Left side)

These constellations are in counterclockwise order, which is the order of axial precession. They form a cross in the midst of the zodiac in the sky, and the cross forms the unity of the masculine and the feminine. The cross is the sign that is spoken against, Luk.2:34, which is the sign of the Son of Man, Mat.24:30, which has been made apparent. For the southern hemisphere, the constellation of the southern cross is also evident. The three forms of Scorpio are indicative of the beginning, middle, and end of the septum. The constellation of Scorpio is on the opposite side of the sky from Orion, the Greek myths of which mostly have Orion dying from the inflicted sting of a scorpion, due to pride or comradery. This is for a warning that there is no eternal security, only abiding security.

Both in our hearts and in the sky, the Word of God has been truly written, such that even when the scripture was unavailable to man, the truth of the way was still evident. Only the living Word, the Logos, can save us. The dead letter of the logos cannot save or sustain us, Mat.22:29, and the guidance of mythos cannot overcome waywardness, and the signs in the stars cannot prevail over those who choose to look away, even should the moon appear to be the same size as the sun, or should the moon never turn away from mankind on Earth. Only the Son our righteousness can save and sustain us, as we abide in Him. For not only has He prepared His feast, and given us to dress and eat with Him, but even when we were yet His enemies,He gave His Life for us, such that we should Live through Him, and remain Living in Him. For of the Power of God, is the fullness of the infinite loving being of the Father, which is manifestly expressed in the fullness of the infinite loving being of the Son. For our Seal of God is unto our Covering of the Father is unto our Infilling of the Son. For our indwelling of the Holy Spirit body is born of agape’ love, in the double portion of our spirit bodies by which is the ichod union of His sons and daughters. For we who believe are all partakers of His fullness, all in all.

Col.1:19 For it pleased the Father that in Him [Jesus] all the fullness should dwell,
Col.1:20 and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross.
Col.1:21 And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled
Col.1:22 in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight—
Col.1:23 if indeed you continue in the faith, grounded and steadfast, and are not moved away from the hope of the gospel which you heard, which was preached to every creature under heaven, of which I, Paul, became a minister.

Be blessed, be well.

Carry_Your_Name

Dan 9:26 "And after the sixty-two weeks Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself; And the people of the prince who is to come Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. The end of it shall be with a flood, And till the end of the war desolations are determined.

In this verse, "after the sixty-two weeks" does not mean immediately after. The sixty-two weeks concluded at the end of the Jewish year in 26AD, and the 70th week began in Nisan 26AD. Messiah wasn't cut off at that point, He was cut off after that point, 7 years after. The rest of this verse is about the second abomination of desolation of the temple, which came in 70AD by the Roman general Titus, along with the flood of the Roman army. The end of that part of the war, the war with Rome, came with the end of the dispersion, the end of the diaspora, which was when the modern state of Israel began.

Dan 9:27 Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week; But in the middle of the week He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering. And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate, Even until the consummation, which is determined, Is poured out on the desolate."

In this verse, yes, very good, "he" refers to the Lord Jesus Christ, and it should be capitalized. The Lord's public ministry began with the Jewish beginning of the fourth year of the 70th week, in the middle of the 70th week, and was from Nisan 29AD through the Jewish end of 32AD, and in Nisan of 33AD He was cut off by crucifixion. His public ministry was for a total of four years. As with the preceding verse, the narrative then segues back to the following Roman desolation of 70AD. The final sentence of this verse is of interest in regards to the closing days of WWII, when operation Valkyrie failed to kill Adolf Hitler, because the end was predetermined. That does not mean that the events of the world are predestined, but rather that God was not going to allow for the permanent destruction of the people and nation of Israel.

Amen. The commonwealth of Israel.

Be well, be blessed.
Yep, Jesus's earthly ministry lasted three and a half years, those are the first half of the last week of seven years. This is hinted in the parable of the fig tree. This fig tree here is a symbol of Israel, these first three years are his ministry in Caesarea and Judea. When Jesus taught this parable, it was at the three year mark.

And he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. And he said to the vinedresser, ‘Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?’ And he answered him, ‘Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure. Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.’” (Lk. 13:6-9)

The real mystery lies within the second half of the last week. If Jesus was the one who confirmed the new covenant, the first half was his three year ministry, the cutting off was his crucifixion, supposedly at 33AD, and then the abomination of desolation was the siege of Jerusalem in 70AD, what happened during 33AD to 36AD? What was the definitive end of this 70 week period? There's one opinion from the 7th Day Adventist that makes some sense, it says that Peter and John had another three and a half year ministry in Judea until Stephen was stoned to death. Another suggests that "in the middle of the week" is a bad translation, it was actually "for half of the week", which was used in the ESV. And this "half" is referring not to the first half, but the second half. When Jesus was crucified, that put an end to Israel's animal sacrifice, Isaiah 1 was officially fulfilled, no more new offerings would be accepted by God.

Carry_Your_Name
The fig tree is a complicated topic. In Mat.21:17-22 and Mar.11:12-14 there is the story of the fig tree, which is different from the parable of the fig tree found in Luk.13:6-9. Neither of them are in reference to the nation of Israel.

In the story of the fig tree, Jesus teaches about wielding the power of the Spirit, especially in prayer.

The parable of the fig tree actually begins at Luk.13:1, where some people told Jesus of Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with the sacrifices. Luk.13:2 then begins with, "And Jesus answered...". The same discussion is then continued in Luk.13:6, which begins with, "He also spoke...". The "also" shows that the two passages are connected. In the first passage, Jesus speaks about sin and repentance. In the second, related passage, Jesus speaks about the parable of the fig tree, which represents each unsaved individual of His audience. Everybody who is saved is to bear fruit, and there are four Sukkot holy species of trees, Lev.23:40 in descending order, of which there are four fruits; the Persian willow catkins (distillate of sweet water, like the water of Life), the myrtle berries, the palm dates, and the citron etrog (primitive lemon). Each of these fruits come with the four seasons, Mat.21:14, which is why the discussion of Luk.13:1 began with a reference to "that season", as those with whom He spoke were probably not believers, and therefore not repentant, and not bearing fruit. The fact that Jesus said "for three years" was because fertilization was for one year, and so the four years were preserved. He could have said "for two years", and then fertilize for two years, but if nothing happens after fertilizing a tree once, it is probably a waste of time to fertilize it another year, as there are other trees to tend. So, His point was, when unbelievers are fertilized by being taught for a while, and they don't believe and repent, then after a while they will be cut down, both soul and body in hell, Mat.10:28. This incidently shows that heaven and hell are juxtaposed, as the body is in hell as well as the soul.

This whole section of scripture is based upon the book of Joel, concerning the need for repentance, and the several references to the vine and fig tree, which in scripture is in regards to bounty or blight, either physical or spiritual. The idea in the spiritual realm is that mortal souls continue to live as a result of being spiritually attached to the Tree of Life, like a fig tree, by something like a vine, which allows for a minimal spiritual sustenance, but without sanctity and cleansing. This results in the slow torment of soul sickness unto perdition, such as with the story of the fruitless fig tree.

Concerning Daniel's 70 weeks, I have already clearly taught the truth in post #110.

Daniel’s 70th week began in Nisan, 26AD, and those seven years were concluded with the crucifixion of Jesus in Nisan, 33AD;

70 weeks, 7+62+1=70, no 62||1 gap, 70x7=490;
Beginning at Ezr.7:9, which was seven years after Nisan 1, 465BC (465BC-7=458BC).
Nisan, 458BC is the Dan.9:25going forth” of Ezr.7:26.
Nisan 458BC unto the Jewish end of 32AD (crucifixion in Nisan, 33AD) is (458+32)=(490=70x7).

The 70th week of Daniel began in 26AD, as there were 3 years of private ministry, and then 4 years of public ministry, which concluded in Nisan of 33AD, with the crucifixion, which was the end of the 70th week. Dan.9:27 says that "after the sixty-two weeks Messiah will be cut off". The 70th week comes after the 7+62 weeks. So, the crucifixion itself didn't happen immediately after the 62 weeks, rather, the 70th week did, which was concluded by the crucifixion. There is no 3.5 weeks in relation to Daniel's 70 weeks. The fourth year is in the middle of the week. After the conclusion of the third year of His private ministry, Jesus began His public ministry in 29 AD, which is the Dan.9:27 "middle of the week", which is the correct translation.

The descent of the Holy Spirit was the beginning of the new dispensation of the new covenant, Luk.16:16, because the Christian Church is defined as being the presence of the new dispensation of the Holy Spirit on earth. The fact that it was not generally distributed until later is irrelevant to the fact that the Christian Church was then present on earth. The beginning of the new covenant bought an end to the supposed effectiveness of the practice of the ceremonial law of the Law and the Prophets, which included the "end to sacrifice and offering", Dan.9:27, as the forgiveness of sin was thereafter known to be by the Spirit of God through faith.

Your reference to Isa.1 is well placed, thank you. However, though the expiation of sin by the vicarious atonement was accomplished at the end of His public ministry in 33AD, the dispensation transition occurred at the beginning of HIs public ministry in 26AD. Of course, people were still sinning during His ministry, however, animal sacrifice never did atone for any sins. The atonement for sins during the OT period was foreshadowed by Jos.5:9 gilgal, the rolling away of the reproach of Egypt, which was slavery, that is, bondage to sin. That emancipation was done by the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, as symbolized by the rolling away of the stone from His empty tomb. This is, of course, unknown by those saved in the Judaic faith, then as now, even as He bore their sins to the cross.

Be blessed, be well.

Last edited:
Carry_Your_Name
The fig tree is a complicated topic. In Mat.21:17-22 and Mar.11:12-14 there is the story of the fig tree, which is different from the parable of the fig tree found in Luk.13:6-9. Neither of them are in reference to the nation of Israel.

In the story of the fig tree, Jesus teaches about wielding the power of the Spirit, especially in prayer.

The parable of the fig tree actually begins at Luk.13:1, where some people told Jesus of Galileans whose blood Pilate had mixed with the sacrifices. Luk.13:2 then begins with, "And Jesus answered...". The same discussion is then continued in Luk.13:6, which begins with, "He also spoke...". The "also" shows that the two passages are connected. In the first passage, Jesus speaks about sin and repentance. In the second, related passage, Jesus speaks about the parable of the fig tree, which represents each unsaved individual of His audience. Everybody who is saved is to bear fruit, and there are four Sukkot holy species of trees, Lev.23:40 in descending order, of which there are four fruits; the Persian willow catkins (distillate of sweet water, like the water of Life), the myrtle berries, the palm dates, and the citron etrog (primitive lemon). Each of these fruits come with the four seasons, Mat.21:14, which is why the discussion of Luk.13:1 began with a reference to "that season", as those with whom He spoke were probably not believers, and therefore not repentant, and not bearing fruit. The fact that Jesus said "for three years" was because fertilization was for one year, and so the four years were preserved. He could have said "for two years", and then fertilize for two years, but if nothing happens after fertilizing a tree once, it is probably a waste of time to fertilize it another year, as there are other trees to tend. So, His point was, when unbelievers are fertilized by being taught for a while, and they don't believe and repent, then after a while they will be cut down, both soul and body in hell, Mat.10:28. This incidently shows that heaven and hell are juxtaposed, as the body is in hell as well as the soul.

This whole section of scripture is based upon the book of Joel, concerning the need for repentance, and the several references to the vine and fig tree, which in scripture is in regards to bounty or blight, either physical or spiritual. The idea in the spiritual realm is that mortal souls continue to live as a result of being spiritually attached to the Tree of Life, like a fig tree, by something like a vine, which allows for a minimal spiritual sustenance, but without sanctity and cleansing. This results in the slow torment of soul sickness unto perdition, such as with the story of the fruitless fig tree.

Concerning Daniel's 70 weeks, I have already clearly taught the truth in post #110.

The 70th week of Daniel began in 26AD, as there were 3 years of private ministry, and then 4 years of public ministry, which concluded in Nisan of 33AD, with the crucifixion, which was the end of the 70th week. Dan.9:27 says that "after the sixty-two weeks Messiah will be cut off". The 70th week comes after the 7+62 weeks. So, the crucifixion itself didn't happen immediately after the 62 weeks, rather, the 70th week did, which was concluded by the crucifixion. There is no 3.5 weeks in relation to Daniel's 70 weeks. The fourth year is in the middle of the week. After the conclusion of the third year of His private ministry, Jesus began His public ministry in 29 AD, which is the Dan.9:27 "middle of the week", which is the correct translation.

The descent of the Holy Spirit was the beginning of the new dispensation of the new covenant, Luk.16:16, because the Christian Church is defined as being the presence of the new dispensation of the Holy Spirit on earth. The fact that it was not generally distributed until later is irrelevant to the fact that the Christian Church was then present on earth. The beginning of the new covenant bought an end to the supposed effectiveness of the practice of the ceremonial law of the Law and the Prophets, which included the "end to sacrifice and offering", Dan.9:27, as the forgiveness of sin was thereafter known to be by the Spirit of God through faith.

Your reference to Isa.1 is well placed, thank you. However, though the expiation of sin by the vicarious atonement was accomplished at the end of His public ministry in 33AD, the dispensation transition occurred at the beginning of HIs public ministry in 26AD. Of course, people were still sinning during His ministry, however, animal sacrifice never did atone for any sins. The atonement for sins during the OT period was foreshadowed by Jos.5:9 gilgal, the rolling away of the reproach of Egypt, which was slavery, that is, bondage to sin. That emancipation was done by the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus, as symbolized by the rolling away of the stone from His empty tomb. This is, of course, unknown by those saved in the Judaic faith, then as now, even as He bore their sins to the cross.

Be blessed, be well.
Private ministry? Where does this come from? His ministry started with his baptism when he was around 30 years old, there's no biblical or historical record to suggest any ministry before that. Folks in his own hometown questioned his authority as they only knew him as the son of a carpenter (or builder), which implied he had no previous ministry.

deity (cued from a dream, 3/26/2024)

0) d stands for dead; upon initial incarnation, the soul is spiritually dead and therefore mortal, by the breaking of the spirit body and the rendering of the soul, to be no longer be one of the “children”of God, unless returning by confessed faith.

1) de stands for one who was dead but now has the Paraclete; when a soul believes and confesses God (for the gospel is the Power of Salvation of Freedom) the soul is Sealed by the Anointing of the Spirit, which then becomes like an oil sheen that’s a coat of many colors (an aura), which provides the Righteous Generation with imputed righteousness, to appear righteous from above, sanctified as “saints” of God.

2) dei in Latin means God’s; the Called Generation are called “gods”, as we are called by God’s name, for it is by the Vision of the Covering of the fullness of the Back of the Father that the Day of Redemption begins, whereby we are justified.

3) deit in Scottish Gaelic means date; the 3rd fruit (when listed from the bottom up) of the 4 Sukkot holy species of trees (the 2nd fruit of the top-down list, Lev.23:40), the quickening (that’s like the feeling produced from eating sugar dates) of the Infilling of the Spirit, which is given with the adoption of a “prince” during the Vision of the fullness of the Manifestation of the Son, for Jesus Christ was shown to be one with the “dei” of God’s being, by the “t” of His cross and resurrection.

4) deity in English means divinity; a spiritually resurrected servant son (and daughter”s) of God, who is further a “friend” of God, who is usually a despised laboring or serving man in the world, who endeavors to be well and to not grieve the working of the Spirit, who is even given to be equal to the angels who remain true and are also deity though they never spiritually died, and neither sort of deity is the one Deity, who alone is to be worshipped, as the circle of YHWH is the descending lightning bolt of YHHW, as YH+H+Uu = dei+t+y, as Y extends through H+H to be in the created son”s as the Holy Spirit, that’s the U of the highly honored Covering Angel and then below as “u”, as W=Uu=y, for the created son”s are made (and remade) in the image of God Y (the Power is the origin of the Trinity of the Presence), like Father like son, Yy, as we ascend and descend upon Jacob’s Ladder.

Be blessed, be well.

Carry_Your_Name

The "private ministry" of Jesus is inferred, and it is a term which is used as it complements the term "public ministry". The private ministry began in 26AD, at the beginning of the 70th week, when Jesus was secretly anointed king of Israel. This was the anointing of God by the hand of man, as Lord. His anointing as Savior came by the descent of the Holy Spirit. In Dan.9:25, 7+62 weeks are given "until Messiah the Prince". The Messiah means the anointed one. The first part of His anointing, as Lord, therefore had to take place at the end of the 7+62 weeks, which is at the beginning of the 70th week.

Post #110
In 26AD the new Roman governor, Pontius Pilate, began to rule over Israel, in the same year that Ceasar Tiberius retired from Rome, to rule by proxy. By implication, and according to the beginning of Daniel’s 70th week in 26AD, it seems that Joseph the father of Jesus may have then died, shortly after the arrival of Pontius Pilate. As Joseph was probably the king of Israel in absentia, Jesus was likewise anointed the king of Israel in secret (secrecy is indicated by a comparison of His genealogy “as it was supposed”, Luk.3:23, with “The book of the genealogy”, Mat.1:1-16). Tradition holds that Joseph died a peaceful death, though it was not necessarily a natural death.

Be blessed, be well.

Last edited:
Back