Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why did God make mosquitos?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I just don't see why an intelligent mind would do such a thing.
'Cause He has a sense of humor? :hysterical

Honestly, I think God created many creatures and plants. It all fits together. Things on this earth are very well balanced. If all the mosquitos suddenly vanished, I wonder what the effect would be? Would it disrupt the food chain enough to cause our own extinction?

This is one of the reasons I believe in intelligent design.

I think like many species, the mosquito just adapted to predatory instincts with the corruption of the earth, but they have always been pollinators by nature actually.

Little known fact you can beat someone at Trivia with now.

I think like many species, the mosquito just adapted to predatory instincts with the corruption of the earth, but they have always been pollinators by nature actually.

Little known fact you can beat someone at Trivia with now.

Huh. I never knew that.

Idk if this is a joke but pre-sin everything was beautiful even those 1 million deaths a year (more than any other animal) annoying creatures are.

Let me ask.mosquito county ,FL spend sometime looking up that and why we use that word.also Brevard county which includes down to modern day Jensen beach area is where the first attempts to deal with these by sir Walter Reed

To feed the birds, fish, frogs, lizards, bats, and the animals that eat birds, fish, frogs, lizards, bats...and the animals that eat them !
They can also be used to spread some diseases.

His intelligence lets us know:
It is the things we consider small that can lead to death.

That is physical death as well as smalll sins that lead to spiritual death.

I guess I notice mosquitos because I have had two different variates of malaria.

Since I know an unnoticed critter can cause death, I know small sins can get you too.

I need to be careful.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

After I posted, I remembered this scripture.
Song of Solomon 2:15 kjv
15. Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.

When I looked up the scripture I also found this link.

eddif

Great question sir, keep in mind however the world is not as designed, no doubt there is a reason for them, so hang in there till everything operates as created:
Isa 11:6 And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Isa 11:7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
Isa 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder`s den.
Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea.

Great question sir, keep in mind however the world is not as designed, no doubt there is a reason for them, so hang in there till everything operates as created:
Isa 11:6 And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
Isa 11:7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
Isa 11:8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the adder`s den.
Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea.
The original design was modified.
The serpent went on his belly
Tares sprang up

The mosquito may have another purpose from the original.

We just have to understand today.

Perhaps Ecclesiastes 7:14 helps us understand now.

Later understanding may come as you described.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back