Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why did God make mosquitos?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Sitting out on the back deck last night now I know God did not create mosquitos. God would never torture His own
Hungry Nyamuk GIF by Know Dengue Malaysia

I think this counts as thread necromancy.
Some or many of the threads over ten years old have very good testimonies that are as good and as true today
as always, (even better than topics the last five years), from the first century thru today , and until Jesus returns to save His people.

Hey All,
I don't know why God created them. I'm sure there is a logical reason.
But I do hope that God created something that bugs and harasses the mess out of them the way they do me.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I just don't see why an intelligent mind would do such a thing.
Best I’ve seen is that he did so to combine their heaven with man’s hell (per C S Lewis). But joking aside, scientifically he did not directly make them (rightly Darwin), but directly made the basic code from which nature intelligently evolved many species: even viruses and bacteria have their own life and communities, not always pleasant to us. See Perry Marshall’s Evolution 2.0 for a Copernican revolution.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back