Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Why Love is more important then Faith?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
1 Corinthians 13:2 says;

if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Why Love is more important than Faith. By faith you can mouve mountain and do impossible, but with love you gain nothing, but only give, because you love when you give, like God so love the world, that he gave his Begotten Son. John 3:16

Prophet John Julfayan
To really handle this (understand) we may have to go somewhere else first.

We have a body.
We have a mind
We red to be set in motion (breathing, heart beating, all systems go).

We can have the Holy Spirit too .

To really get things correct we need all things. Humanly speaking we see moving the mountain. God sees why and how the mountain is to be moved.(when, where, why, how).

Our job is to spread the gospel. It takes hugs, and swats to get the job done.

All things Jesus has commanded. There may be a major component though.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Prophet John Julfayan

1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
Boly Spirit. Theit seems hope develops into faith. ( now faith is the assurance of things hoped for the evidence of things of things not seen - from memory),

Faith fully developed then is to be used to spread the gospel with the direction / help of love.

As complicated as the human body processes are, so are the spiritual processes are complicated.

When I see through a glass darkly, it is hard to speak of things beyond my redneck self.

eddif

quick question/noticed....
I believe knowledge passes away.
And fellowship also.
Those are temporal things, temporary, for now on earth maybe of some use, although today rare.
Reminder: This is the Q&A forum. The rules of this forum require that we address the OPs questions only. Please keep this in mind going forward. We should only interact with the OP. PM me if you wish.

quick question/noticed....
I believe knowledge passes away.
And fellowship also.
Those are temporal things, temporary, for now on earth maybe of some use, although today rare.
SORRY FOLLOWER...
YOU'RE ONLY ALLOWED TO POST TO THE OP IN THIS FORUM OF Q AND A.

SEND VINNIE A PM OR START A NEW THREAD AND TAG HIM IN.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD THREAD IN THEOLOGY.

Back