Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Global Prophecy

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Mat 24:8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
Mat 24:10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
Mat 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

24-25 will be tough. 2026 will be really bad....I think..
The world is in crisis that is not going away.
Revelation and the prophets are clear and stern.
Its not like its all going to come crashing down in one day/week/month/year.
For instance, we all know a hurricane will strike the northesat/NYC etc area one day.
when ? Only God knows.
But it has happened and will happen again.
Can you imagine the world post NE/NYC H, wow, unreal.
Now this would be another event in this unfolding.
The chip will one day be optional,, then semi mandatory then demandatory to make any trans.
if you note the judgements come in waves.
same as Revelation, waves.
9/11, complete total financial breakdown 2008 total collapse. lets not forget my city's H Katrina 2005 , fake CV19 propaganda upsets the entire world, /Illuminati's prep for the chip program, then Ruzzia's all out genocide on Ukraine, then we have the real big event, Hamas genocide attack on Israel and now Israel in a final fight for its existence. This is the big big end time event. Sure there will be raging war,, some cool, down more raging battles, cool, down etc etc etc
Then we have the Iran war against the US which is not going anywhere soon.
So these times are indeed end times,
Then lets not forget TRump attacking causing 30M+ in damages to the Capitol with his troops.
and in spite of his attack, continues to command a solid 50% support of american citizens. = Washington DC is under attack. Look at the radical house members many which fully support Trump's war on Washington DC and are part of Trump's take over.
Things unheard of back in the 1960's.
all these events add up to a prelude of what is to come. These events are only the very beginnings.
As Yeshua told us.
He said, when you see these things, sky turn blood red, etc,, this means the very beginnings. and so we should not panic and lose courage /hope as many in their teens/20's 30's are doing.
Depression is exploding, thoughts of suicide are epidemic and compulsive. again more signs that the beggings have yes indeed begun.
I am old now, and witnessing the beginnings,,, , you guys are still young and will see much worse things in your lifetime.
YOu have to stay focused and strong in the faith. I do not want to frighten you, but you will face various tribulations.
I faced mine, you will have to struggle through yours. I failed many many times,
But God has always pulled me through. Yet it was not easy by no means. Many times I faced death. My health is poor, but i continue on in the faith.
Learn to hear and listen for God's Voice. This will be essential/critical for a passage through the present/future antichrist kingdom.
avoid the rapture idea like the plague of black death. it is antifaith.

Back