Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

A Confession

What should happen to me?

• Excommunication from the Site.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Declared a Saint by Pope Benedict

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nominated to serve as President of the United States

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Pepsi-board Him!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Many of you have known me for several years. I have been an on and off regular since I started college. You know that I am a man of strong character, but in an effort to show we all fall sometimes, I come publicly to make a very painful confession...

I DRINK COKE NOW! :coke

Ohh, I'll pray for you Brother. :yes:wink

This is a monstrous confession - oh, this has brought many suppressed emotions to the surface.
I don't know what to say, however I carefully embrace you by saying:
Welcome to the coke club! :dietcoke

Many of you have known me for several years. I have been an on and off regular since I started college. You know that I am a man of strong character, but in an effort to show we all fall sometimes, I come publicly to make a very painful confession...

I DRINK COKE NOW! :coke
Lol.draw and quarter

Is there NO subject that we just consider sacred, and just let it lie? I can hardly bring myself to read heresy like this. Have you no shame, Man?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back