Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A cure for loneliness

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi, "b".
Volunteerism cures loneliness !
Go have some fun packing food bags for the nearest food bank.
We do that already at the place that I'm staying at. We take in the homeless and feed them. Which is really good, but I wanna do something more or something else 🫤 it's good to always work in the community

Hey! 😊

Just wanted to see how everyone's doing. I'm bored and feel a little lonely. I'm in NA group right now, but I just feel like texting.

Help me with my loneliness 💓
Hi again Blessedly_me, We see that you are in such of calm way, we will pray that you will stay in prayer, and keep on seeking His Kingdom first, OK? :) :)

Love, Walter And Debbie 🥰 🥰

Not a problem. Sometimes when I have others pray for me , I forget to pray for myself.

Numbers 6:22-27

22 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,
24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel, and I will bless them.

We do that already at the place that I'm staying at. We take in the homeless and feed them. Which is really good, but I wanna do something more or something else 🫤 it's good to always work in the community
Do what you can where you are at, and God will put you where He needs you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back