Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] a discovery that put my town on the archeological map

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Interesting JasonC what is Vero man ?

Scientists miss something tragically...man before the flood were giants, at least 12 to 18 feet long, Science looks only for fossils 3 to 6 feet long...what does this do? and tell you?

It tells me they are looking for biased fossils, and mutations at that....if a normal gene pool makes 12 foot humans and 6 foot humans before the flood, who is the normal healthy ones ? The 12 feet ones are. Why are they ignored ? Can you find evidence of evolution, or DEVOLUTION ? yes, plenty of mutations before the flood, and dysfunctional humans from sinning continually.

So if a scientist picks among the evidence only small fossils, his research is biased already. The WWW evidence for giants is made false by spoof videos and pictures, so its near impossible to find credible evidence.

Nice website Jason....where is your home town?
Shalom

this canal still stands and the oral story is recorded, when r.d carter and mr . zeuch. dredged this canal back in 1915 , it was said that the workers noticed fossilized men and woman in the sides of the canals as they dredged. the canal is natural in most of its location and was straigntened. if you want me to I can post a pic of where this is now and I think the link has the older pics of carter on the canal and also the oxen doing the work.

I don't believe in the nephilum, btw as being there then. or that is what the word giants were used for. but lets not derail this.

I live, work in that town. vero beach, florida.

Yes Jason a picture would be nice, being in Australia getting there is difficult, I used to know see petrified tree stumps upside down in coal cliffs we took kids on excursions to a Australian beach, so I use to ask them, how can a tree stump be upside down, in the coal strata here? A massive burial is the only answer, not a gradual one....

Thanks again. SHalom

Yes Jason a picture would be nice, being in Australia getting there is difficult, I used to know see petrified tree stumps upside down in coal cliffs we took kids on excursions to a Australian beach, so I use to ask them, how can a tree stump be upside down, in the coal strata here? A massive burial is the only answer, not a gradual one....

Thanks again. SHalom
that sight does have pics, you do know that. I was going to post a google earth image of where they dug for the vero man. they were looking for more artifacts.

OK nice, I will look over the sight for pictures and get back to you...you are so lucky to be near a flood evidence site...
God bless...Shalom

OK nice, I will look over the sight for pictures and get back to you...you are so lucky to be near a flood evidence site...
God bless...Shalom
this isn't a flood evidence sight. the people fossilized where buried. they had graves and pottery. those are still around. the recent search was brought on by the fact they found an ais indian painting of a tribe killing off a mastodon. the link should have that in its files.

I see, fossil remains after the flood. OK...seems like the site was excavated since 1900's too, I had a look at photo gallery and some journal articles. Interesting.

I see, fossil remains after the flood. OK...seems like the site was excavated since 1900's too, I had a look at photo gallery and some journal articles. Interesting.
only twice. the other times it was dredged and the artifacts were lost. it wasn't the ais Indians. it was some other group. I had to correct myself. if the link, and it should have the info on the stories. they do believe the vero man was ice age. but the recent dig, wasn't looking for them. but for evidence of whom made the bone painting. they haven't released the findings yet.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back