Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] A Little Girl Could Use Your Prayers

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Michae1

Hello everyone,

There is a little girl who goes before me in piano class. Tonight my piano teacher, who is also a Christian, asked me to pray for her. She is having problems at home with her family, problems that a little girl should not have to be dealing with. I am not privy to what is going on, but by the way my teacher was distressed, I could tell it was serious.

This has litterally touched my soul and my heart is aching. We both prayed for her in front of the piano. When I said grace at dinner tonight with my young boys I asked them to also pray for her because she needs Gods help. I almost broke down in front of my boys. I thanked the Lord for my own childhood which was full of love. I thanked the Lord for blessing me with three boys of my own, and for given me the means to support them with that same kind of love.

Her name is Chloe. Pray that God will help this little angel and wrap her in his arms. May she know the love of the Lord and His church.

:pray

Hello everyone,

There is a little girl who goes before me in piano class. Tonight my piano teacher, who is also a Christian, asked me to pray for her. She is having problems at home with her family, problems that a little girl should not have to be dealing with. I am not privy to what is going on, but by the way my teacher was distressed, I could tell it was serious.

This has litterally touched my soul and my heart is aching. We both prayed for her in front of the piano. When I said grace at dinner tonight with my young boys I asked them to also pray for her because she needs Gods help. I almost broke down in front of my boys. I thanked the Lord for my own childhood which was full of love. I thanked the Lord for blessing me with three boys of my own, and for given me the means to support them with that same kind of love.

Her name is Chloe. Pray that God will help this little angel and wrap her in his arms. May she know the love of the Lord and His church.

:pray

You should look into this and investigate whether or not their is child abuse going on.

Michae1, from the way you worded it (or avoided wording it), I'm understanding that there was some sort of abuse perpetrated on her. :shame Oh, how my heart goes out to this little one. :verysad

This isn't to lessen the empathy someone who doesn't have children can have. I can only say that being a parent very much heightened my anguish over stories of child abuse. As I consider my children, and the mere fleeting thought of something like this happening to them, I'm sickened.

I have a friend who was abused as a child and still can't shake that experience in his 40's. I'm sorry if I'm assuming worse than was actually done. I hope I'm wrong in my inference. Michae1, I have prayed that this little one will feel the mighty presence of the Lord; that He will cover her with his loving protection and heal her from this experience. I pray as I'm typing this that she, right this very moment, feels the Hand of our loving God and a sense of His strength.

:pray :pray :pray

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back