Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Am I "too radical"?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I was feeling the same way today, and longing to understand, and I think it is because I need to worry less about others relationship with Yeshua (Jesus) and instead make space for him in my life more fully. Some people might call me a conspiracy theorist but there is so much evidence for how satanic and dark our world is especially outside of our comfort zone. Of Corse there are good people out there but we must remember end times scripture too and how scary it is for those people of that time.
Jédi,
I am old and on my death bed and can certainly be wrong but I believe it is very, very, near time for Jesus to be seen on the cloud as he raptures His Church out of here. I do not know your chronological age but I have judged that you have passed the age of accountability so now is a perfect time to ignore the nay-sayers and to work on your personal relationship with Jesus, Yeshua.

Brother, thank you for the word, I too can see that the Time arrives quickly, its actually kind of scary but I have faith in Yeshua. My prayers go out for you, and I have faith i'll be seeing you face to face one day! Yah Love

+
Brother, thank you for the word, I too can see that the Time arrives quickly, its actually kind of scary but I have faith in Yeshua. My prayers go out for you, and I have faith i'll be seeing you face to face one day! Yah Love
we will sup at the table together as we learn to serve our LORD ever better.

I was just wondering how I come off to people. Do I seem "dangerous" or "scary"?
In the summer I had done a video on my youtube channel about proper gun safety using a bb handgun and my husband made me take it down because he thought I came off as threatening. I also had some friends who I used to do a bible study with but they don't talk to me anymore. I know that I'm very hardcore in my faith and about the Constitution, but I am also very hardcore about non-violent interaction. But am I too much? too radical? Does anyone else feel they're "too much" sometimes as well?
Oh regina who cares what anyone else says, just be yourself.

I've just been reading this thread again, and I noticed the word, "scary", more than, "radical", this time.

Frankly, I find you more humorous than, "scary". There ARE about a half dozen people here I would consider, "scary", but not you.

I've just been reading this thread again, and I noticed the word, "scary", more than, "radical", this time.

Frankly, I find you more humorous than, "scary". There ARE about a half dozen people here I would consider, "scary", but not you.
No, no, no! Crewchiefs are never scary, scary is and always will be those 19 year old Wobbly one pilots. By the time I was 24 and Top wanted to make me a Hard 6 I, just, had not grown up enough not to love the danger those little nut cases would get us into.

Regina has never flown into the A Shau Valley with the AAA so thick you could walk right out the Cargo Door on it and then there were all the pretty... scary Fifty Cal Tracers and those 19 year old nuts just flew into the middle of it, now, not then, that's scary. Regina, she's our sweetheart!

No, no, no! Crewchiefs are never scary, scary is and always will be those 19 year old Wobbly one pilots. By the time I was 24 and Top wanted to make me a Hard 6 I, just, had not grown up enough not to love the danger those little nut cases would get us into.

Regina has never flown into the A Shau Valley with the AAA so thick you could walk right out the Cargo Door on it and then there were all the pretty... scary Fifty Cal Tracers and those 19 year old nuts just flew into the middle of it, now, not then, that's scary. Regina, she's our sweetheart!

Thanks Taylor!
You should start a thread somewhere with all of the experiences you've been through. I see some pieces here and there, but I'd love to read the whole thing written out. Drop some knowledge on us young'uns!

Thanks Taylor!
You should start a thread somewhere with all of the experiences you've been through. I see some pieces here and there, but I'd love to read the whole thing written out. Drop some knowledge on us young'uns!
I have tried to write, in book form, a record for my grandchildren but I can't seem to get a voice to text application to work for me and long periods of typing kill my hands. I am now on my newest lap top and I dual booted the windoze 7 hopping to use the, I believe, built in voice to text app but 7 is being contrary and does not want to boot.

If I find an iso editor that will edit the new File Format, I know how to make the iso I have into an OEM version but I have not found an editor that will open the iso and then edit the new format of the file system. If I ever do I will put it on line in a pdf and a rtf formats for a couple of dollars each.

I have tried to write, in book form, a record for my grandchildren but I can't seem to get a voice to text application to work for me and long periods of typing kill my hands. I am now on my newest lap top and I dual booted the windoze 7 hopping to use the, I believe, built in voice to text app but 7 is being contrary and does not want to boot.

If I find an iso editor that will edit the new File Format, I know how to make the iso I have into an OEM version but I have not found an editor that will open the iso and then edit the new format of the file system. If I ever do I will put it on line in a pdf and a rtf formats for a couple of dollars each.
Cool! Hey, you could always just do a basic audio recording so your descendants (and others) can hear your story in your own words.

Cool! Hey, you could always just do a basic audio recording so your descendants (and others) can hear your story in your own words.
LOL! Now I feel like a stupid nerd! I recorded when I was entertaining and since the seventies I have been ripping computers apart, used to reverse engineer programs and correct the bugs built in, built and web mastered web sites and I do not think of an audio book? I think, for my Birthday, the 25th of this month, I need a good Mic.

Thank you, young lady. mp3 files are small and easily listened to.

It's really a shame that even with all this high technology we have today, that we still may one day lose the history and richness of the experiences of people who have been through the kind of things you have. I was born late enough to have not experienced Viet Nam, and early enough to not have experienced later wars. I'm personally glad of that. Being in the middle of the Los Angeles riots was as close as I care to come to any war zone, and I know even that doesn't come close. We need to preserve and learn from the experience of those like yourself who have been there. Maybe if we did more of that, history wouldn't repeat itself quite so often.

It's really a shame that even with all this high technology we have today, that we still may one day lose the history and richness of the experiences of people who have been through the kind of things you have. I was born late enough to have not experienced Viet Nam, and early enough to not have experienced later wars. I'm personally glad of that. Being in the middle of the Los Angeles riots was as close as I care to come to any war zone, and I know even that doesn't come close. We need to preserve and learn from the experience of those like yourself who have been there. Maybe if we did more of that, history wouldn't repeat itself quite so often.
I, too, believe what you express here but people want to feel the experience and that an never be and their being greedy, often, results in nothing, actually, being learned, even though they read the documents from the past.

I can record Feb. 28, 1969, and will, and no one, even Vets of the Vietnam War, can get the feelings on my experience, those are, until I go to Heaven, are mine and I would give so much to be able to teach the entire world my feelings. God does not provision us for that, however, and likely for good reason.

Good thoughts Obidiah.

I am radical about certain things like about killing those Jihads and Boko Harams, and Isis nothing would make me happier.
joy in death, im not going to entertain my sick side. if I must kill it will because I have to not because I joyfully wanted to.

joy in death, im not going to entertain my sick side. if I must kill it will because I have to not because I joyfully wanted to.
Yeah them I would find much joy Jason, and I am not ashamed to say it, if somebody does not like it I don't care.

Yeah them I would find much joy Jason, and I am not ashamed to say it, if somebody does not like it I don't care.
that is a line you may not want to cross. remember they will also kill some of us. you don't just stop with the anger and rage. you merely learn to channel it. here a small video on ptsd. and watch what he seeing. notices its him and dead girl. that image is a flash back he has daily.

https://www.facebook.com/NextFrontier/posts/10204910934484897

I'm always talking about how I would love to be a martyr for my faith, but then I think about all of those nutcase jihad jerks and I'm like "no not that!!" If I die it's because I was non-violently resisting. But I wonder if that translates as something scary to other people.

You should make a video explaining the difference between your definition of being a martyr and the definition of jihadist martyr. Using examples.

Jason they don't care about us, look at what them bums did on 9/11 and now they are beheading us and are still planing how to come in here and kill some more of us. I don't like them and I will never like them.

Jason they don't care about us, look at what them bums did on 9/11 and now they are beheading us and are still planing how to come in here and kill some more of us. I don't like them and I will never like them.
im not saying to like them, but consider what war will do to you. been there. its not something to take lightly. I have done the deed and I have men who hate the army because they went over and those weren't privates but men like me , lifers! they saw how they were treating us and it made them cynical.

nevermind the normal issues a vet has that If you notice I said I wont entertain my sadistic side. don't assume those you may kill are adults. they might be 5, 12 or a teen or a mentally challenged kid or person. war is hell. be ready for that reality.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back