Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

AN AVATAR FOR RIVEN

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Found one !
2110-profileavatar-1710430354749.png

Jethro and the others were loyal members.
Then they started to come and go and then eventually some stop coming by.
Some just get tired of posting, or other reasons.
Jethro is very knowledgeable and I'm sorry he doesn't come around anymore.
He does come and go but he's been gone a long time now.
All of us didn't agree on everything, but we respected each other and had some fun too.
We have very intelligent members even now - you're one of them - so I think we're blessed in that regard.
We may not agree with differing doctrines, but the ultimate goal should be glorifying the Lord and fellowship.

Thank you for the compliment even though I do nopt see myself that way.

Grace and peace to you.

So, I'll leave the "Dear Leader" as my avatar for a bit so Riven can see it. He's welcome to use it, but I don't know how to get it to him via this site...

Back