Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

An Engineer's Perspective on Creation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
For the sake of discussion, consider the whole of creation (time, space, matter, history, everything other than eternity) as an engineered device.

According to scripture, what was the INPUT and what will be the OUTPUT?

God spoke it all into existence. That’s part of what sets Christianity apart from other religions…

God speaks now a universe exists where before there was void. No endless cycles of creation and destruction no multiple generations of warring deities..,

For those interested in reconciling the six days of Creation with the modern understanding of the universe's origins, I recommend the writings of Dr. Gerald Schroeder, a physicist (with a Ph.D. from MIT) and religious scholar. It turns out that ancient writings about the universe's origins and space-time had it right all along.

For the sake of discussion, consider the whole of creation (time, space, matter, history, everything other than eternity) as an engineered device.

According to scripture, what was the INPUT and what will be the OUTPUT?
Interesting thought.

What we see in creation is pretty much in code till the parable of the sower. At that time we learn that the physical actually has a spiritual meaning.

Try us. On a theory or two.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

INPUT = God's word
OUTPUT = Revelation 21:3
The cerebellum receives the river flow of knowledge coming from the clouds of the Cebreal cortex. The new Jerusalem is coming into us. Spirit of our mind.

We think on heavenly things. Rather the carnal.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

All the deleted stuff leaves me sounding like a flake.

I don’t think that has to be a long term problem.

The engineer was God. His seed told a spiritual truth inside the physical seed.

So help me dig myself into a real area everyone can understand.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

INPUT = God's word
OUTPUT = Revelation 21:3

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

I see what you are saying and this is what I thought .

INPUT = God's word
OUTPUT = Jesus our savior's blood shed on Calvary .

All the deleted stuff leaves me sounding like a flake.

I don’t think that has to be a long term problem.

The engineer was God. His seed told a spiritual truth inside the physical seed.

So help me dig myself into a real area everyone can understand.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Sorry , a lot of posts off topic , mine included . Yours was fine but what you were replying to was gone .

So wait a minute ? God made like these car engineers.oh let's use a ecu to do that and more annoying to repair .

Ie let's make an electric rack then require it to be reprogrammed to the former one.

I would offer a record of the enginee,r God pursuing a wife the church to be with eternally. Mystery made known through parables a figure of speech.

Revelation 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely

The parable found in Psalms 19. . Christ pursuing the bride the church

God empower the wife the church he is shown by using the temporal things made The Sun representing the power of our Husband Christ and the bride the reflection the Moon

19:1-9 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes. The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

So, here's the follow on question that I was hoping to get to once the INPUT and OUTPUT were identified.

How is the state of the redeemed greater than that of Adam and Eve at their creation on the sixth day?

So, here's the follow on question that I was hoping to get to once the INPUT and OUTPUT were identified.

How is the state of the redeemed greater than that of Adam and Eve at their creation on the sixth day?
The difference in being a living soul, and being born again a lining spirit.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back