Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

And here comes another one...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
How is he going to go to jail when he has the secret service following him all over creation?

How is he going to go to jail when he has the secret service following him all over creation?
If, big if he would go, he would probably be a max security prison with specific guard detail. That is still a big if. This is unprecedented.

We would have to see. I highly doubt it. I also don't think Trump has a chance now. He lost a huge chunk of the independent vote over January 6 and the indictments.

He had a devoted base, but its not enough.
Just check you laws. Yep you can run for office from prison.

He might be moved to the White House under house arrest but sure... why not.
No, considering he is currently under several trials for possibly leaking documents that jeopardize national security. I don't think the courts, the senate and congress would allow it.

No, considering he is currently under several trials for possibly leaking documents that jeopardize national security. I don't think the courts, the senate and congress would allow it.
You may not like it but the law is the law so don't argue something you don't know.
It just makes you look silly.

You may not like it but the law is the law so don't argue something you don't know.
It just makes you look silly.
..... ok. All I'm saying is that I doubt the Republicans will let him on their ticket. He can run independant, but saying the law is the law really doesn't work here since we have never had a situation for this before. Closest we had was Eugene Debbs who ran from a jail cell, not prison.

B
..... ok. All I'm saying is that I doubt the Republicans will let him on their ticket. He can run independant, but saying the law is the law really doesn't work here since we have never had a situation for this before. Closest we had was Eugene Debbs who ran from a jail cell, not priprison
But We were discussing law and not politics.

B

But We were discussing law and not politics.
You asked me if he could run and I said yes. I also clarified by saying he probably wouldn't get put on the republican ticket, since that is a party thing. I also pointed out that ita never been attempted for a person to run from prison, so that is a court question. The Constitution does limit a person from running if they are convicted of treasonous action. That depends on how the court argue the cases.

This isn't a vlcut or dry situation. I also pointed out how unlikely it is for him to win anyways. So right now we really don't know, but probably not.

You asked me if he could run and I said yes.
I don't think I asked you that.
I also clarified by saying he probably wouldn't get put on the republican ticket, since that is a party thing. I also pointed out that ita never been attempted for a person to run from prison, so that is a court question.
You never did... but you were incorrect there.
The Constitution does limit a person from running if they are convicted of treasonous action. That depends on how the court argue the cases.

This isn't a vlcut or dry situation. I also pointed out how unlikely it is for him to win anyways. So right now we really don't know, but probably not.

We would have to see. I highly doubt it. I also don't think Trump has a chance now. He lost a huge chunk of the independent vote over January 6 and the indictments.

He had a devoted base, but its not enough.

You can run, but would you actually be able to govern? It's so unprecedented that I guarantee the republicans would not put him on their ticket.

Is it even possible that the Republican party can stop him from running as Republican? They need someone else to take the spot as Trump will hand over another election to the Democrats and well, Biden is already a nightmare.

Is it even possible that the Republican party can stop him from running as Republican? They need someone else to take the spot as Trump will hand over another election to the Democrats and well, Biden is already a nightmare.
At the end of the day the Republican party can still deny him the ticket spot. He could run, but the party can simply ignore him. The Dems did a similar thing with Bernie in 2016. The party wanted Hillary and ignored any other candidate

Biden is already a nightmare.
This guy thinks so.
iu

As Biden said once before when he was asked a question he said quote " I took control, i shouldnt do that, im not allowed to do that". I dont think any Presidant has ever answered such less questions. Not much of a transparant administration.

The whole world basically condemns clusters, even Putin was accused of using them and labelled a war criminal yet Biden decided to give them to Ukraine. If they get used and anyone is injured he will have to take full responsibility.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back