Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Angels vs Demons

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi again and I see your interest in angels throughout your threads. What I propose to you and ask is if you’re aware all that angels are?

Angel is simply a word for messenger, though there are created heavenly angels, and created men that are God's messengers; some godly, some not.

A possible good example for you would be Jesus’ angel of Rev 1:1. The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and He (Jesus) sent and signified it by His angel (Jesus’ angel - messenger) unto his servant John.

How do we know this angel was a human messenger/angel instead of a created one such as Satan? Jesus’ angel answers for himself in Rev 19:9.

Rev 19:9 And he (Jesus’ angel) saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Satan, the price of devils can do no more, nor tempt us more than allowed to with Job; that perfect and upright man we read of in Job 1:8. And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?

Well God did allow Job to undergo His work in him by allowing Satan to have at him to build him up over self, and give all glory to God. Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. Satan at this time was used to strengthen Job.

Jesus suffered Satan’s testing as we read of and He replied with: it is written. We do fight the flesh from generation (Amalek), but are given God’s armor against such warfare against messengers of evil.

Luk 4:1 And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
Luk 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
Luk 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
Luk 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Blessings in Christ Jesus. :wave2

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back