Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Any Seahwaks fans?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Logan

Are there any Seahawks fans on these boards? I recently moved to Colorado after living in Washington state my entire life. I will always be a Hawks fan. This is going to be their season!!

Apparently there aren't any other fans of the Seahawks in here. To bad to as this is their year. They will make it to the Super Bowl!!

I wouldn't call myself a Seahawk "fan". I grew up following the Cowboys and the will always be my team. However, I will always bleed Crimson (University of Alabama) and I always want their players to do well. I hope Shuan Alexander scores every time he touches the ball. So, I do pull for the Seahawks in that way.

drumminlogan:
  • What's up with your Seahawks? Where is the defense?

They are falling apart. There defense is great for about half of a game. The other half however they blow it.

I don't know anyone who likes the Seahawks. Of course I live in the mid-atlantic region so that's to be expected I guess

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back