Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Apollyon

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yeah, I know it is written, I would hope (they) are the leaders of them army's that don't repent meaning if possible some may. I see Seals as a sum of earths problems, Trumpets warning to the saints, Vials like you say.
It has been written as a warning, but many will always refuse the word of God and have their names blotted out of the Lamb's book of life.

The "king" over them does come from the bottomless pit, and thus would indicate an evil, or fallen angel. I believe the fact that the locusts have a king over them indicates rank ....as in fallen angels vs nephilim/demons.
When we read Rev 9 we see that this is and angel Apollyon God sends described as the star that falls from heaven and that God gave this angel the key to the bottomless pit as this was not an evil angel or one that rose from the bottomless pit. This angel God sends down from heaven sat over the locust as a king that would rule them to not allow them to hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

The "king" over them does come from the bottomless pit, and thus would indicate an evil, or fallen angel. I believe the fact that the locusts have a king over them indicates rank ....as in fallen angels vs nephilim/demons.
Where does it say in Rev 9:1-2 that this angel came up from the bottomless pit?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back