Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Apology

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Nathan

I apologized personally, but I wanted to make it public also to those who were following along. I was involved in a discussion in which some language was used that I personally feel is vulgar. I accused Watchman_2 of using a word outside of its true definition. I later realized that he indeed was using it as it is defined in the dictionary.

You would think myself of all people would have known this as much as I am a word fanatic. But I failed to adequately spend the time to check and see if it was correct or not. I wanted to apologize on the thread, but it was locked up. So I am doing it here.

I apologized personally, but I wanted to make it public also to those who were following along. I was involved in a discussion in which some language was used that I personally feel is vulgar. I accused Watchman_2 of using a word outside of its true definition. I later realized that he indeed was using it as it is defined in the dictionary.

You would think myself of all people would have known this as much as I am a word fanatic. But I failed to adequately spend the time to check and see if it was correct or not. I wanted to apologize on the thread, but it was locked up. So I am doing it here.

Hey,:waving GREAT! The POSITIVE side is that You are one of a few over my many [LONG] year's that have actually come out in public & posted that they goofed!
I believe that we are truely 'repentant in Christ' brothers.

Think of the Rev. 17:1-5 ones?? For well past any 120 years of the Holy Spirits STRIVING on them to do the same, NONE have (as a denomination) done so. They still teach for Truth known false doctrines while making up excuses to keep them!:crying

I use to post up a BO-BO corner, up in the top right hand corner of a page, which 'i' did indeed use! And can't 'ever' remember finding [anyone] else doing so? But, that is how the Lord keeps us humble as I see it. That is a lot easier perhaps than that of Paul, as seen in 2 Cor. 12:7-10. (maybe not, huh?;).. at least for some)

--Elijah

Nathan,

I love your posts, always keep sharing the infinitely glorious things of our Lord Jesus Christ..

You have not once offended me in being firm in your convictions !

Hey Nathan, it's very big of you to come out openly and apologize! :thumbsup

Nathan, your character is well known and highly regarded here on CFnet. Anyone who knows you through your body of work, knows you to be a first-rate individual with a wonderful heart for the Lord.

Be blessed

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back