Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Appliance problem

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

JoJo

Not sure if this is the right forum, but a washing machine is electric, so...

I loaded up my washer a while ago and started it. A little bit later my whole laundry room was filled with smoke. My washer was trying to spin out but couldn't drain. Now something could be frozen in there (my laundry room has no heat source) but I'm not sure. I was hoping there are some handy people here who could advise. I've got a space heater running in there right now.

:help

Thanks, Jason. No, it was exactly as I suspected *whew*! The drain pipe from the water basin (or whatever it's called) inside the washer was indeed frozen. What I did was open the back panel like you're not supposed to do and wrapped a hot towel around the pipe (and also blew a hair dryer in there). Then I tried it and woohoo it started to drain again! Yay!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back