Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are you Ready?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
There is nothing like a shock to wake you up to the fact that if you have something that burns in your heart to complete, you better do it now because you never know when something might happen. A friend of mine was fine on Friday. She was in my Bible Study Friday morning and she was just fine. Less than 24 hours latter she was dead. She had a heart aneurism and died in the hospital on Friday night, no warning, no symptoms, she was just gone. So if you feel you need to do something before you leave this world, get going 'cause you never know when it will all end.

Does the Lord have a plan for your life? Is there something He would like for you to do but you are putting it off? Are you ready to go home if the Lord calls you? It could happen at any moment.

There is nothing like a shock to wake you up to the fact that if you have something that burns in your heart to complete, you better do it now because you never know when something might happen. A friend of mine was fine on Friday. She was in my Bible Study Friday morning and she was just fine. Less than 24 hours latter she was dead. She had a heart aneurism and died in the hospital on Friday night, no warning, no symptoms, she was just gone. So if you feel you need to do something before you leave this world, get going 'cause you never know when it will all end.

Does the Lord have a plan for your life? Is there something He would like for you to do but you are putting it off? Are you ready to go home if the Lord calls you? It could happen at any moment.

Good post; and the truth of 1 Thess. 4 (the coming of the Lord) should be a spur to faithful living for the Lord.

Blessings.

WE have no promise for tomorrow. I learned a lot from John Ritter. He was in "good shape", happily married to a fellow hollywood actor, nice family, career and money enough to assure his future and retirement.

THEN, with NO warning, he felt sick on the set of his TV show. Within, I think, 2 or 3 hours - he was simply gone forever. :sad

I have never forgotten that. Mostly, cause he was my age.

Sandy i am sorry for the loss of your friend... Even when we know they are going to be with the Lord we still feel the loss.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back