Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Art 3 Christian art continued.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

KV-44-v1

view the first art 3 to know how to access links.

postimg.cc/f35wSDF9
young man painting a Cross and a Church.

postimg.cc/JsLDb7T6
Young painter paints a person praying.

postimg.cc/RWd8cR1W
He paints a lamb. But no lion.

For perspective in Christ:​

Do Not Love the World​

15 Do not love the world [of sin that opposes God and His precepts], nor the things that are in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16 For all that is in the world—the lust and sensual craving of the flesh and the lust and longing of the eyes and the boastful pride of life [pretentious

confidence in one’s resources or in the stability of earthly things]—

these do not come from the Father, but are from the world. 17

The world is passing away, and with it its lusts [the shameful pursuits and ungodly longings]; but the one who does the will of God and carries out His purposes lives forever.

18 Children, it is the last hour

[the end of this age]; and just as you heard that the antichrist is coming [the one who will oppose Christ and attempt to replace Him],

even now many antichrists (false teachers) have appeared, which confirms our belief that it is the last hour.

Reactions: JLB
I'm an artist myself- not a great one, but not a total scrub, either.

So, I was interested in taking a look at the images you've linked to. Honestly, they come off as pretty creepy, at least, to me.

Why is one of the fellows licking, or is about to eat, a huge bee? Another fellow is eating part of a Christmas tree (I think). I don't get it. Why? A third fellow is ingesting a chain while holding a burger that's wearing sunglasses... He looks sad (the guy, not the burger). Again, the image is bizarre and nonsensical. Why in the world would this fellow be consuming a chain when he's got a burger in his hand? And why is the burger wearing sunglasses? Personally, this stuff seems borderline psychotic to me...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back