Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Back to School

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Cheyenne K

I'm going back to school this Wednesday. How about you guys? I know in some areas, school is already back in session. Anything you’re looking forward to? In contrast, anything you’re not looking forward to?

I started school about three weeks ago, I really don't enjoy it. Its way to much stress, I usually get home everyday at about 8pm, exhausted from sports. After I get home I have about an hour of homework, then its off to bed, and do it all over again the next day. On Fridays though I usually get home at midnight because we have football games.

Whatever though, relief is coming. In about three or four months the seasons over.

Other then sports stress, school feels like the same stuff as last year, just a different day.

I started school about three weeks ago, I really don't enjoy it. Its way to much stress, I usually get home everyday at about 8pm, exhausted from sports. After I get home I have about an hour of homework, then its off to bed, and do it all over again the next day. On Fridays though I usually get home at midnight because we have football games.

Whatever though, relief is coming. In about three or four months the seasons over.

Other then sports stress, school feels like the same stuff as last year, just a different day.

:o

I feel your pain. This year, I have nine periods of school for the fall semester. I have to go in at 7:11 AM, stay until ninth, and then go to fencing practice because I have to learn epee before girls' season comes around. With this I can get home anywhere from 5-6:00. Then I'll have HW for 7 honors classes and however long that takes. And this year I'm learning bass clarinet, so I'll have to practice that too. My relief is that in the spring term, I won't have to get up as early because gym is first period. Spring is girls' fencing season, so they take away gym for that.

As it is, I couldn't fathom getting home later. I'm dead tired at five. I couldn't imagine getting home at eight or midnight and then having homework to do. :crazy

I kind of like being busy all the time though, it really maks you more appreciative of the free time you do get

That's is true. And it's easier to get stir-crazy and bored with free time. However, I find it more enjoyable to keep busy when not exhausted.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back