Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] believers in India

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

My Dreams

You can pray as God guides you.

You may not know, but a grand unbeliever temple was inaguated on January, and now almost every houses and vehicle they are using their religious flag, shouting slogan . They are attacking believers in different places these violence against believers will increasie as elections are near.

If I am not wrong they may bring laws not to do prayer and worship in houses or house churches.

Thank you!

You can pray as God guides you.

You may not know, but a grand unbeliever temple was inaguated on January, and now almost every houses and vehicle they are using their religious flag, shouting slogan . They are attacking believers in different places these violence against believers will increasie as elections are near.

If I am not wrong they may bring laws not to do prayer and worship in houses or house churches.

Thank you!
I work with a ministry in India as a long time ago I helped them get their first Church established. It was not easy as there was so much red tape to go through. By God's grace there are now many Churches they have established, school for orphans, fresh water pumps and so many other good things to help the people there, but they face much persecutions with some of their Pastors being killed and some Churches burned down to the ground, but yet they continue to go forward. They go into many hidden villages with the word of God and even that is hard with persecutions until they win them over to Jesus. I was invited many times to go over there and teach the word of God, but my disabilities stood in the way and I did not have the money to do so.

We need to keep all these persecuted countries in our prayers as these people are true warriors of God and know the persecutions, even to die a martyr's death. My heart and love goes out to all of them.

I work with a ministry in India as a long time ago I helped them get their first Church established. It was not easy as there was so much red tape to go through. By God's grace there are now many Churches they have established, school for orphans, fresh water pumps and so many other good things to help the people there, but they face much persecutions with some of their Pastors being killed and some Churches burned down to the ground, but yet they continue to go forward. They go into many hidden villages with the word of God and even that is hard with persecutions until they win them over to Jesus. I was invited many times to go over there and teach the word of God, but my disabilities stood in the way and I did not have the money to do so.

We need to keep all these persecuted countries in our prayers as these people are true warriors of God and know the persecutions, even to die a martyr's death. My heart and love goes out to all of them.
Thanks for sharing these days no open air meeting giving tracts or Bibles , House churches may be closed soon and lot of things will happen

The Indian church is a big reason why I feel no need to leave North America to do missions, long-term. They come here. It doesn't take long to see Asia in Vancouver.

Back