Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

CAN JESUS USE INDIVIDUAL WHO SEEKS WAYS OF THE WORLD ??.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Anaphora

Christian people are supposed to be planting seeds for God. Studying the bible. If someone is off chasing the wind. How can Jesus use person who has compromised thier values and beliefs.
Malachi 2:7. For the priests lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.
How can Jesus use person who is biblically illiterate? Can Jesus someone who is involved in prosperity doctrine, traditions of men? Do you see the two different variables here??.
2:8. But Ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, Says the Lord of hosts. Jesus hates false teachings and fake shepherds.
Focused on is, those who hear the word and aren't doers of the word.
James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. I'm getting married, and having children, and my job is more important. I don't have time for God. This individual is walking in ways of the world. Jesus can't use someone who wont study the bible and produce fruit for God. Get the picture.
Jesus can't use biblically illiterate person or obstinate people. Jesus needs person who is dedicated and obedience. No rewards for the person in heaven. Because they're have insufficient works. Jesus won't trust the individual during millennium for any office or position. See the difference between doers of the word and hearers only?.
Question; what side of the gulf will the spirtualty dead go?
Paradise or Sheol?.

Christian people are supposed to be planting seeds for God. Studying the bible. If someone is off chasing the wind. How can Jesus use person who has compromised thier values and beliefs.
Malachi 2:7. For the priests lips should keep knowledge, and they should seek the law at his mouth: for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.
How can Jesus use person who is biblically illiterate? Can Jesus someone who is involved in prosperity doctrine, traditions of men? Do you see the two different variables here??.
2:8. But Ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, Says the Lord of hosts. Jesus hates false teachings and fake shepherds.
Focused on is, those who hear the word and aren't doers of the word.
James 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. I'm getting married, and having children, and my job is more important. I don't have time for God. This individual is walking in ways of the world. Jesus can't use someone who wont study the bible and produce fruit for God. Get the picture.
Jesus can't use biblically illiterate person or obstinate people. Jesus needs person who is dedicated and obedience. No rewards for the person in heaven. Because they're have insufficient works. Jesus won't trust the individual during millennium for any office or position. See the difference between doers of the word and hearers only?.
Question; what side of the gulf will the spirtualty dead go?
Paradise or Sheol?.
I figure He can, but does He work that w a y?

Didn't God use a donkey to speak to someone? Do you believe that God can do anything? Then I'd say the answer is yes, God can use even wordly people. But I prefer to say, 'people that don't know God'. There are people who believe in God but don't know Him.

God can use anyone/anything. Nothing is impossible for Him.

I figure He can, but does He work that w a y?
Hi my friend. Jesus is merciful God, long suffering and patience. Jesus spent 20 years watering Jacob and Paul.
Why ???.
Jeremiah chapter 18:2. Arise, and go down to potter's house and there will cause thee to hear My words. Jesus never mends what man has MARRED. He always substitute something else. Mans wisdom verses Gods wisdom. Whos ways are equal ?.
18:3 Then I went down to the potters house, and behold, he wrought a work on the wheels
18:4. And the vessel that he made of the clay was MARRRD in the hand of the potter so he made it again another vessel, as seemed good to the potter to make it.
The potter is Jesus. He created all souls for His Pleasure. Some clay is hard. Other clay is soft. Jesus works only with soft clay.
18:6. O house of Israel, cannot I do with you as this potter? Says the Lord, Behold, as the clay is in potter's hand, so are we in Mine hand, o house of Israel.
18:8. If that nation against whom I have pronounced, turn from thier evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them. God works only with soft clay. Because its pliable clay. Jesus can water it and MARR it, to make it acceptable for service.
Soft clay is willing to be obedient to God and submit to God's will.
Hard clay is pride and closed minded people. No matter how many times its MARRED, it stays stubborn. It won't submit to God's will.
First Timothy chapter 1:15. This is faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptarion, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
Paul persecution of the churches and putting Christian people in jails. Paul wreaked havoc on Christian people.
Why did Jesus intervene in Paul's life??.
1, paul was one of God's Elect. He didn't have free will. God's election are predestined, and chosen before foundation of the world.
2, Paul was pliable clay. Yes, God spent 20 years pouring water on Paul. After the MARR and water, Paul was fit for acceptable service as minister.

Here's the point. Those who are willing to repent sins to God and be forgiven, and conform to God's standard. They must be willing to submit to God's will. Jesus needs Christian people who are willing to study the bible. And try to share Gods truth with lost souls.
Lot of people are going to hell. Thier walking in darkness. That's why Jesus needs someone who is willing to study the bible and plant seeds for God.
The hard clay isnt pliable. They are close minded and stubborn. They don't want to carry their own cross daily and follow Jesus. Hard clay wont repent and listen to God.
Jesus wants to bless and protect His children. Sadly, many people have other plans. They don't want to serve God.
Pride and self centered is thier downfall. God can't use hard clay.
God is merciful, and long suffering. But many have free will to decide to follow satan or Jesus. Those who do Gods will go to paradise. The wicked or spirtualty dead go to sheol.
We understand the potters house.
PEACE.

Back