Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christian Music Blog

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello there.

I am in the early phase of relaunching my blogging life. I have decided I would focus on Christian Music. What things would you like to see from a Christian Music blog?

Alrighty, I will be sure to explore the options available. Although I can tell you that leCrae, Da Truth, and Flame have some good work.

Hard rock is one of my personal favorites. Metal...somewhat...mainly just Disciple, but they're their own brand of it.

I intend to keep it very diverse. Obviously contemporary music provides plenty of fresh material to talk about, but I also want to keep up with lesser known artists. One of my recent posts covered a song that was intended to be a lullaby that used scripture. I want to hit everything from Hymns, Choir Music, to the previously mentioned Christian Rap.

The message I intend to hit is that Christian Music has a message, and we need to be sharing just as much as we share the Word, because good Christian music will contain the same truths and messages. (BTW, the link is in my siggy for those interested.)

Last edited:
Rock, metal, fusion, R&B, blues R&B Gospel some country, jazz & classical. Flyleaf and Pillor comes to mind,

Quiet the list there Lewis. Today I did an album review for The City Harmonic's new set, so i was back at the contemporary.

Nice blog! I happened to notice that you work at Bluefield? I could just about throw a rock and hit that place. :) Awesome to see someone local on here. We might have to meet up for coffee sometime brother.

VERY AWESOME. My wife and I are transplants to the area. Came specifically to work for BC and help them recruit students. I am not a coffee guy, but a meet up for lunch would be cool.

Back to the Blog - Thanks for the look.

YHHS.Wordpress.com

If you have not already visited my site, I would love for you to click around for a bit and listen to some of the music. God's been good since I got back to blogging with close to 80 hits from 6 different countries in three weeks. I would appreciate your visit and any willingness to get the word out with fellow music lovers.

If you like what you see, feel free to follow or pass the link around. If you are googling, type in 'Saturday Night Call To Worship.' That will bring up my blog too.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back