Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christ's Great Commission

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Steve76

After a huge spiritual awakening earlier this year, I have dedicated my life to following Jesus Christ.
6 months into my walk with the Lord I have been hit by a wall of frustration! I have prayed hard for some direction.. :pray

Mark 16:15 - Jesus 'Commanded' His Disciples to ' Go out into all the world and preach the Gospel '.
Also, it is mentioned in James 1:27 that pure religion is ' To visit the fatherless (orphans) and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world'..

As true believers, we are disciples of Christ and therefore have a part to play in His Great Commission.
Yet, on visiting churches in my area, I cannot seem to find a fellowship who are willing to take action.
It seems to me that people are happy with their feeling of salvation (whether they are truly saved I cannot comment), and do not feel the importance of becoming an active part of the body.
'Ephesians 4:16'

I am looking into ways of being a useful tool for God to use. Does anyone have any helpful advice for me?
I would like to evangelise but no-one will come with me. I have witnessed when possible. I have written a 100 Page Testimony, printed it all out 12 times and sent it to my relatives. I would like to start something big, something that will really help the body..any ideas? :chin
Blessings
Steve

http://getwiththeword.blogspot.com/

Just one suggestion for now as to the little information that has been given. The Great Commission was laid aside by Christ until Matt. 10:5-38 was finished. And I believe that we are again passing through that MIDNIGHT CRY & GREAT SHAKING TIME. (see Matt. 25:5-6 + 2 Thess. 2:1-3)

And as Rev. 17:5 finds this history again being in process just before He comes back again, (Eccl. 3:15) I suggest that you follow Christs Words of Matt, 4:4 + 2 Tim. 3:16 for your (our) ORDERS! ;) Rom. 8:14 (not the forum! Jer. 17:5)
---Elijah

Devour the Word, live it in fear and love of God, and be led by the Holy Spirit. I like the testimony idea, and I am sure that God will show you more.

Hi and thank you for both of your advice. I have read the scriptures pointed out and have understood them. Of course, from the scriptures and commands of Jesus I will abide and get direction, but I was wondering what people here are doing with their faith and whether there are any interesting ideas that people would like to share..
Thanks and blessings
Steve
:)

http://getwiththeword.blogspot.com/

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back