Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Clear and Present Danger

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Conservative Judge Luttig, who has had John Eastman and Ted Cruz among others serve as law clerks for him, said in the public hearing that Trump and his supporters remain a clear and present danger to American democracy.

Trump is a danger to the Democracy, Lol. Trump is not a danger to the Republic however.

Biden just has to be a cover guy to blame everything on until the next election. WHo's really pulling the strings behind the scenes? Obama? They had this planned all along because Obama has already served two terms and couldn't be the front man again. But the country sure is going down so fast that it seems like it has to be Obama again.

Conservative Judge Luttig, who has had John Eastman and Ted Cruz among others serve as law clerks for him, said in the public hearing that Trump and his supporters remain a clear and present danger to American democracy.
Imagine this coming from an H.W. Bush appointed judge .

Bushs , Clintons , and Obama all cut from the same cloth . A globalist one .

Hillary has warned about that "basket of deplorables" . I wonder if the Judge thought about saying that ?

Hi ezrider

Donald Trump has always been a clear and present danger to American governance. He doesn't understand how our government was established to operate. He believes in a despotic form of government and that just isn't how Americans chose, in the beginning, to establish our form of governance.

He believes that the best way to rule, in both his political endeavor and his business endeavors, is with an iron fist. That has garnered him some small amount of success in his business practices, but it just isn't how the American government, the government of the United States of America has ever, or was ever intended, to operate.

I'm glad he's gone and if it were up to me, we'd all just ignore him, which is his most hated form of response, and he'd eventually find something else to do with his time.

God bless,
Ted

Hi ezrider

Donald Trump has always been a clear and present danger to American governance. He doesn't understand how our government was established to operate. He believes in a despotic form of government and that just isn't how Americans chose, in the beginning, to establish our form of governance.

He believes that the best way to rule, in both his political endeavor and his business endeavors, is with an iron fist. That has garnered him some small amount of success in his business practices, but it just isn't how the American government, the government of the United States of America has ever, or was ever intended, to operate.

I'm glad he's gone and if it were up to me, we'd all just ignore him, which is his most hated form of response, and he'd eventually find something else to do with his time.

God bless,
Ted

I pray you wake up.

I pray you wake up.
Hi JLB

I'm plenty awake. You obviously don't see things as I see them. That doesn't make me asleep. Donald Trump has lived his entire life as a liar and that's worked out ok for him in his own personal business dealings. However, when one jumps into the political arena, then everything is known and made public. In that situation, being a consummate liar just doesn't work as well as it does in private business.

God bless,
Ted

Hi again JLB

I'm not sure what the video you've posted here is supposed to do as far as answering whether or not the likes of Donald Trump is a clear and present danger to our way of governance. Pres. Biden will likely not go down in the annals of American history as a particularly great president, but that doesn't have any bearing on the issue brought forth in the OP. If you'd like to discuss Pres. Biden's leadership abilities, perhaps you should start your own thread on that.

God bless,
Ted

Pres. Biden will likely not go down in the annals of American history as a particularly great president,

Joe Biden is certainly not the legitimately elected President of the United States, so he will only go down as a criminal.

Joe Biden admits -

Joe Biden admits

Hi JLB

Listen, you're free to believe whatever and whoever you choose to believe, but...

Joe Biden is the rightfully, lawfully, duly elected President of the United States. Now, you can listen to anyone tell you differently and you're certainly free to believe them, but you wouldn't be able to prove or verify it with any evidentiary facts. Whether or not he has turned out to be a good president or particularly effective in leadership doesn't have any bearing on that argument.

Donald Trump and team have spent the better part of the last two years of his miserable lying life to try and convince those like you that he actually won the election, but he has failed at every attempt to bring any evidence to bear on the matter. All he can do is talk...talk...talk...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. But he can't show you one single shred of evidence that there was even a hint of malfeasance in the last election.

Now, you obviously haven't come to understand 'who' Donald Trump is as a person. Let me ask you a question, if I may. Have you seen his healthcare plan? Have you found any written proposal of a better and cheaper healthcare plan? Back during the last election cycle, he was constantly and regularly telling all far and wide that would listen and believe his drivel that he was going to immediately, upon taking office, rescind the ACA and replace it with his 'better and more affordable' healthcare plan. That we were all going to love it and that it was the best plan that anyone had ever seen. But that was all just talk...talk...talk...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. There never was any 'better and more affordable' healthcare plan in his pocket. In an interview, after he was elected, he even put up a yuge file that he claimed was his 'better and more affordable' healthcare plan. Well, that was all just a ruse. That yuge file turned out to be just a group of policy statements and fairly innocuous governmental filings, but there was not a word in it that even mentioned any supposed 'better and more affordable' healthcare plan. He was just playing to his audience...YOU! He knew that people such as yourself, who seem easily beguiled, would see that big file and go "Oh yea!!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!! You go Trump!!!!! But he was just playing Hamlet in a stage show, just like his last television venture.

Donald Trump has always been a liar. It's his nature. For him, facts have no reason to exist in any conversation that he's involved in. It's only what he believes will move your little 'I like you meter', and gain him praise and adoration from a gullible and easily misled group of people.

He also surrounds himself with like minded people for whom 'truth' is not anything to be particularly concerned with. Mike Lindell, a man who is sold out to the person and praise of Donald Trump that he finds it literally impossible to believe anything that doesn't fit with that worship that he has for Donald Trump. He has spent a boatload of money to try and get you what you want to see and what you believe to know is the truth. He rented out a convention hall and proclaimed to all that he was going to produce the definitive evidence that the election was tainted! That his evidence was so damning that the SCOTUS would immediately remove Pres. Biden from office and reinstate Donald Trump. Well, when it was all over and done, his work turned out to be pretty much the exact same kind of work that Donald Trump had produced. Talk...talk...talk...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Lindell's own cyber team finally capitulated and admitted that the supposed evidence that Lindell held proved nothing of the sort that he was claiming it would. In fact, most of them just said it was digital data of no consequence to the issue.

JLB, now that's 'who' Donald Trump is. He's a liar and a charlatan. A grifter of a sort. It's pretty much why his executive team, even in his businesses, is just his close family. Most people don't have the moral turpitude that is required to work for and with Donald Trump. So, you're free to believe as you will and I sadly will allow you to believe it, but as one who claims to be a part of the Lord and Savior, Jesus, truth should matter more to you than it seems to.

God bless,
Ted

Hi JLB

Listen, you're free to believe whatever and whoever you choose to believe, but...

Joe Biden is the rightfully, lawfully, duly elected President of the United States. Now, you can listen to anyone tell you differently and you're certainly free to believe them, but you wouldn't be able to prove or verify it with any evidentiary facts. Whether or not he has turned out to be a good president or particularly effective in leadership doesn't have any bearing on that argument.

Donald Trump and team have spent the better part of the last two years of his miserable lying life to try and convince those like you that he actually won the election, but he has failed at every attempt to bring any evidence to bear on the matter. All he can do is talk...talk...talk...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. But he can't show you one single shred of evidence that there was even a hint of malfeasance in the last election.

Now, you obviously haven't come to understand 'who' Donald Trump is as a person. Let me ask you a question, if I may. Have you seen his healthcare plan? Have you found any written proposal of a better and cheaper healthcare plan? Back during the last election cycle, he was constantly and regularly telling all far and wide that would listen and believe his drivel that he was going to immediately, upon taking office, rescind the ACA and replace it with his 'better and more affordable' healthcare plan. That we were all going to love it and that it was the best plan that anyone had ever seen. But that was all just talk...talk...talk...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. There never was any 'better and more affordable' healthcare plan in his pocket. In an interview, after he was elected, he even put up a yuge file that he claimed was his 'better and more affordable' healthcare plan. Well, that was all just a ruse. That yuge file turned out to be just a group of policy statements and fairly innocuous governmental filings, but there was not a word in it that even mentioned any supposed 'better and more affordable' healthcare plan. He was just playing to his audience...YOU! He knew that people such as yourself, who seem easily beguiled, would see that big file and go "Oh yea!!!!! That's what I'm talking about!!!! You go Trump!!!!! But he was just playing Hamlet in a stage show, just like his last television venture.

Donald Trump has always been a liar. It's his nature. For him, facts have no reason to exist in any conversation that he's involved in. It's only what he believes will move your little 'I like you meter', and gain him praise and adoration from a gullible and easily misled group of people.

He also surrounds himself with like minded people for whom 'truth' is not anything to be particularly concerned with. Mike Lindell, a man who is sold out to the person and praise of Donald Trump that he finds it literally impossible to believe anything that doesn't fit with that worship that he has for Donald Trump. He has spent a boatload of money to try and get you what you want to see and what you believe to know is the truth. He rented out a convention hall and proclaimed to all that he was going to produce the definitive evidence that the election was tainted! That his evidence was so damning that the SCOTUS would immediately remove Pres. Biden from office and reinstate Donald Trump. Well, when it was all over and done, his work turned out to be pretty much the exact same kind of work that Donald Trump had produced. Talk...talk...talk...blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Lindell's own cyber team finally capitulated and admitted that the supposed evidence that Lindell held proved nothing of the sort that he was claiming it would. In fact, most of them just said it was digital data of no consequence to the issue.

JLB, now that's 'who' Donald Trump is. He's a liar and a charlatan. A grifter of a sort. It's pretty much why his executive team, even in his businesses, is just his close family. Most people don't have the moral turpitude that is required to work for and with Donald Trump. So, you're free to believe as you will and I sadly will allow you to believe it, but as one who claims to be a part of the Lord and Savior, Jesus, truth should matter more to you than it seems to.

God bless,
Ted

Including you, that makes seven people who still believe that.

The proof (for us) is in the fruit like scripture says. Look at Donald Trumps fruit and Look at Obama's (Biden's) fruit.

Hi JLB

The proof (for us) is in the fruit like scripture says. Look at Donald Trumps fruit and Look at Obama's (Biden's) fruit.

I honestly have no idea what it is that you might be referring to as far as fruit. I've seen plenty of Donald Trump's fruit. It is filled with hate, anger, greed and every kind of depravity. I honestly, and I say this with a completely straight face, I honestly can't find any evidence that either of the other two men that you mention share in any of that fruit. As I've said before, Pres. Biden may not go down in that annals of history as a great, or even mediocre, president, but as a man, he's far better than Donald Trump will ever be on his very, very, very best day. I'm speaking of fruit. The fruit that is spoken of in the Scriptures, i.e., love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.

God bless,
Ted

Sorry, I addressed that last post to JLB and it should have been addressed to Edward. Unfortunately I'm fairly new on these boards and I don't see the option to edit.

Hi ezrider

God bless,
Ted

Good to meet you Ted,

You commented you are glad he is gone: He is not. That was the point the Judge was making in his testimony, that Trump and his sycophants remain a clear and present danger to the republic, and they remain a threat to try and steal the 2024 election. As has been stated, it was a coup attempt in search of a legal theory.

But this has been going on in the republican circles since before Trump became president. It wasn't Trump who held up hundreds of federal judge appointments and including a supreme court justice during the Obama administration. That would be Mitch McConnell. The republicans have long given up the idea of legislating as a function of the government, instead they have focused on packing the courts and and then choosing coordinated legal battles.

Is Trump the mastermind behind it all, or was he just a useful idiot who's ego kept pushing the lie? What involvement does Justice Clarence Thomas have in the legal theories that John Eastman was pushing? We know Ginni Thomas was involved. We also know that John Eastman once clerked for Clarence Thomas, as he did for Judge Luttig. When Jacobs testified last week, he said the theory if put before the supreme court for constitutionality would probably loose 7-2, well maybe 9-0. I'm sure the 2 on his mind were Thomas and Alito.

Hi ezrider

You commented you are glad he is gone: He is not.
Yes, I'm aware that he's still a major problem for the Republican party, but at least he's not running the nation. He is gone from that position.

The republicans have long given up the idea of legislating as a function of the government, instead they have focused on packing the courts and and then choosing coordinated legal battles.
I would agree that the legislative body of our nation has become much more partisan divided, and that is sad to see. However, it has gotten progressively worse, especially throughout the Trump administration.

Is Trump the mastermind behind it all, or was he just a useful idiot who's ego kept pushing the lie?
Personally, I believe that Trump is culpable in the current disfunction of our national, and even many state, governments.

God bless,
Ted

Including you, that makes seven people who still believe that.
Sixty-six percent of voters said they believe the 2020 presidential election was fair, according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey released on Tuesday.

Another 34 percent said they believed the November election was unfair.

Roughly 100 million Americans voted in the 2020 presidential election. So about 66,000,000 say the election was fair.

Sixty-six percent of voters said they believe the 2020 presidential election was fair, according to a new Harvard CAPS/Harris Poll survey released on Tuesday.

Another 34 percent said they believed the November election was unfair.

Roughly 100 million Americans voted in the 2020 presidential election. So about 66,000,000 say the election was fair.

So, with you, that makes 8 that I know of that believe the mainstream media lies. I've never met one one of these phantom people who supposedly voted for Biden, aside from the 8 that I spoke of.

But they way you are talking, they should be all over the place. How come I can't meet any?
I'm just saying that accoeding to what O know and people I have talked to, are all very aware that Obama stole the election and called it Biden.

So what we have here in your post is fake media. Lies. They lie. They have more lies, and scripture says their Primary weapon agains is is...(wait for it....)...lies and deception. But the truth is out there for those willing to change the channel.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back