Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Competition in relationships

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

citrus

Is it okay for men to compete for a woman. If he and his friend like the same woman what happens? Does he compete to win her over? If it is not his friend just another male does he compete?

What do you mean by competition?
How many girls are impressed by physical strength?
In my experience girls go for the guy who can talk and is confident.

Not physical, but do they compete at all? If they do and they like the same girl, but are friends do they? Does it depend on how close a friend that is? What if the guys aren't friends do they compete?

I've read women should never compete with another woman to gain a man's attention. I agree, but men on the other hand like to be the one who chases. I guess they compete. They are supposed to be a leader in the relationship and mature enough to compete in a healthy way. I don't know.

I've read women should never compete with another woman to gain a man's attention. I agree, but men on the other hand like to be the one who chases. I guess they compete. They are supposed to be a leader in the relationship and mature enough to compete in a healthy way. I don't know.
What? Why? I love it when a woman pursues something with me. It's a very attractive quality.

As for the original question, well, I can't speak for other men, but I know what I like. When I met my best friend's girlfriend for the first time, there was a mutual attraction. I didn't have to win her over, per say. I made her laugh and it was a good time whenever we were together.

So, yeah. Guys can and do compete for women. Women compete with other women for guys, too. The latter can sometimes result in the pulling of hair and gnashing of teeth. Lol.

God created opposite sex. Both man and woman find each other attractive.

Nothing wrong with marriage, Corinthians chapter 7 to document.

James chapter 4
To be friends with the world is to be enemy of God.

Many people don't want to carry their cross daily and follow Jesus. They don't want accountability. Many people are following satan.

James chapter 1. Be doers of the word. Not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Play actors who use churches as smoke screen. Its just social function to some people. Some people have no interest in studying the bible. They want shepherds who soft peddle Gods word.

There involved in ways of the world, and turned their backs on God.

Instead of marriage. Its sugar daddy or sexual relations outside of marriage.

Reprobates follow satan.

Romans chapter 6. We're either servant of righteous or servant of sin.

Many of our brothers and sisters are walking in darkness. They made fundamental choice.

Ezekiel chapter 33 . God has no pleasure in the death of the wicked. That they might repent and amend their ways.

Some people wont accept Jesus as their salvation. Some people will follow satan into lake of fire.

Hey All,
Lust competes.
Love attracts.
Your approach makes the difference.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I
What? Why? I love it when a woman pursues something with me. It's a very attractive quality.

As for the original question, well, I can't speak for other men, but I know what I like. When I met my best friend's girlfriend for the first time, there was a mutual attraction. I didn't have to win her over, per say. I made her laugh and it was a good time whenever we were together.

So, yeah. Guys can and do compete for women. Women compete with other women for guys, too. The latter can sometimes result in the pulling of hair and gnashing of teeth. If i was a man

So, yeah. Guys can and do compete for women. Women compete with other women for guys, too. The latter can sometimes result in the pulling of hair and gnashing of teeth. Lol.
If I was a man I wouldn't want the one who pulls the ladie's hair out, but unfortunately sometimes those girls when over the man. I just avoid it. I figure if a guy will like me then he will pursue me. On the other hand, I didn't know men liked women making the first move? I have looked at seminars out of curiosity and they all said not to. Huh. I don't know. Maybe it depends on the man. Maybe instead of chasing, flirting ? I don't even know how to flirt. 😆

I

If I was a man I wouldn't want the one who pulls the ladie's hair out, but unfortunately sometimes those girls when over the man. I just avoid it. I figure if a guy will like me then he will pursue me. On the other hand, I didn't know men liked women making the first move? I have looked at seminars out of curiosity and they all said not to. Huh. I don't know. Maybe it depends on the man. Maybe instead of chasing, flirting ? I don't even know how to flirt. 😆
Hey All,
If you find the right guy, you will know what to do citrus. Flirting is effortless when it comes from the heart.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I figure if a guy will like me then he will pursue me.
It's not always the case. Some guys are shy.

On the other hand, I didn't know men liked women making the first move? I have looked at seminars out of curiosity and they all said not to. Huh. I don't know. Maybe it depends on the man. Maybe instead of chasing, flirting ? I don't even know how to flirt. 😆
Of course. It saves the guy from having to do it. XD

I find that women flirt physically. Like, if I make a joke, she laughs and grabs my arm. They'll just want to be physically close to the guy they like. I flirt using humor almost exclusively. A big part of the fun for me is making them laugh.

It's not always the case. Some guys are shy.

Of course. It saves the guy from having to do it. XD

I find that women flirt physically. Like, if I make a joke, she laughs and grabs my arm. They'll just want to be physically close to the guy they like. I flirt using humor almost exclusively. A big part of the fun for me is making them laugh.
I should of been a comedian too because my guest gift is to get people laughing hard, the I start. Imagine how I am with kids. I should write a book.

I don't like people feeling uncomfortable when they could be getting a chuckle. That is what life is all about. 1 yrs laugh more than adults to the silliest things. It is better than awkward silence and people starring at their toes I'm their seat. I'm introverted so I feel for those class clowns that get into trouble where even the teacher turned her head to laugh. It's good for you

Back