Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Confusion

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

SavedChild

I believe that there are many things out there that confuse the average human being. But my question is this. Why are the things in life that should be really easy the ones that seem to loose the most people. There are many things in life right now that I think that I could learn a lot more about but there are also things in life that i feel are better left just the way they are. There have been many times when I have asked about one thing and then right after I find out there are many reasons why I wish I didn't know. SOme things in life are just better left to wonder about. Again though. Shouldn't the "Easy" things be easy. But no they are the things in life that we seem to struggle with in the long run. I feel so lost in a lot of cases when in reality everyone else is just as lost as I am. There are.

Then there are the things in life that you wish you could help with when sometimes the best thing yopu can do for yourself and others is to just pray. Prayer can do things in life that you think could never be done. I have learned this the hard way. I am one of those people in the world who likes to help whenever and wherever I can. But there is a problem to that. There are many times when I wish that I had just stayed out of it. there are those times when you get yourself in so deep that you have to have a whole chain of people there to pull you out. But then there are those times where you end up putting your needs last. you get so overwhelmed with the things that are going on around you that you forget that you too have needs. Why is this so. I have no clue.

The only thing I really know in life anymore is that I really need God and that is all I really need. there are people you can turn to and addiction you can get caught up in. Trust me I know. I have been there and done all of that. Just look to Him and believe in Him and things will be alright whether you realize it or not.

SC

one thing i think many many people, especially teens, have a hard time with is realizing that the past and the present are not nessacrily the future. some think, well im stuck in this and there is no way out. there is the present is not the future and when you pray and step out in faith things change.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back