Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Without tests they can only guess. The official numbers are just a fraction of what is going on.

Yeah and not to mention that they're only testing the seriously ill people who are currently hospitalized and dying. If I ever start showing symptoms I want to be tested right away.

...yacht...

Maybe safer for the rich to fortify their estate, install medical equipment, and hire private doctor/nurses to stay at their estate and care for them if needed.

Joe average gets a homemade mask, while citizens of other nations get real ones.

TN dept of Health has a website that shows the age demographics of who is getting sick (because they got tested) and those who aren't.

The 30-40 bracket is the largest numbers with it declining on both sides.
look and see for yourself...scroll down the page to see what I am talking about.

They will test you for everything but Covid-19.
I have friends with a teenage son...they tested him for everything except Covid-19. They wouldn't test him for it. Absolutely refused.

Okay,.. first off I'm not angry at you personally. I'm just angry with what you said. Why wouldn't they test him!? :angry (That is if he was showing symptoms and actually requested it.)

TN dept of Health has a website that shows the age demographics of who is getting sick (because they got tested) and those who aren't.

The 30-40 bracket is the largest numbers with it declining on both sides.
look and see for yourself...scroll down the page to see what I am talking about.

Yes, I already know as I heard about that. Really sad that so many young people are affected by it. :sad

Tax Day has been postponed already this year to...July 15th...maybe later than that...I don't remember.

Tax day?. Lol. No one here is paying tax, well I am, and few others are but not many employees. Most essential services are government funded so they live off tax. My job is not.

There are alot of annoying cyclists on the road. You know bikes are classed as a vehicle and people can only travel for essential services, but apparently the hobby and activity of cycling is not banned.

Whoever made the rules obviously likes going for a bike ride. Oh yea, the health minister got caught going for a bike ride.

Cyclists are classed as a vehicle and also they are classed as high risk.

Why am I banned from throwing a line in the water as an activity and people can cycle.

Ahahaha you are absolutely dirty on that aren't ya. Try stay calm my friend.
These bans will start lifting down here soon with so few deaths

I look on google maps and see a rich piece of land to the east of Australia.
Seriously have a look on google satellite at how green the north island is
Its all either light green (country), or dark green (wild). That is some rich fertile land the north island. Still reckon us Aussies should lay claim... Hehehe

Your on the Northland peninsula, right? The warmest place in NZ.
U mite even get the chance to go for a swim at the beach in summer
North of Auckland looks beautiful, in the country, near the wild

And you are hanging to go fishing which is part of your life, right, u fish multiple times a week, u use quality gear, it's a hobby that u obviously love.
Ye it's tough brother.
I pray that the pain and suffering in this world is limited from the C19 pandemic

Where will u be casting a line anyway, to the west into the Tasman or to the east into the Pacific? What type of fish do u go for? Do u have a boat? Tell me more

Last edited:
An estimated additional 180 - 195 deaths per day occurring at home in New York City

Wow... Like we are so isolated down here and our situation is so different.
Knowing that Australia has had 40 deaths total, that NY statistic really hits home and paints the picture

So are you in New York? I wish you and your family all the best mate
May the Lord be with you all

Yrs I live in north England. Worst affected is London and then north Midlands.
Prince Charles is fully recovered now and out of hospital. Queen is going strong. Our longest reigning monarch. Not that she gets much say in anything :lol

What was your opinion on Price Harry and his wife going off to Canada?
What I found hilarious is how your media called it "megxit"... After "brexit" :hysterical

Hehehehehe ah that still cracks me up... Megxit... :rofl2
I think the English tabloids might be the most ruthless in the world

Ahahaha you are absolutely dirty on that aren't ya. Try stay calm my friend.
These bans will start lifting down here soon with so few deaths

I look on google maps and see a rich piece of land to the east of Australia.
Seriously have a look on google satellite at how green the north island is
Its all either light green (country), or dark green (wild). That is some rich fertile land the north island. Still reckon us Aussies should lay claim... Hehehe

Your on the Northland peninsula, right? The warmest place in NZ.
U mite even get the chance to go for a swim at the beach in summer
North of Auckland looks beautiful, in the country, near the wild

And you are hanging to go fishing which is part of your life, right, u fish multiple times a week, u use quality gear, it's a hobby that u obviously love.
Ye it's tough brother.
I pray that the pain and suffering in this world is limited from the C19 pandemic

Where will u be casting a line anyway, to the west into the Tasman or to the east into the Pacific? What type of fish do u go for? Do u have a boat? Tell me more

It's just a pathetic joke standing on the beach is banned because the risk that someone might have to come rescue.

I mean look at cyclists, they are high risk especially on the roads.

First you can only drive a vehicle for essential services, so why are people leasure riding if it's classed as a vehicle, or sport riding wearing there tights, and second it's high risk, many people get injured on bicycles each year.

But its ok to all go the same corp food giants where thousands go and touch items each day, or go cycling that's high risk. It's just a joke.

A woman who asked not to be named snitched and took photos. Lol. Lots of snitches around. They are the people you can never trust, tell them something and they will big mouth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back